[Asa-official] DEADLINES: First Year Summer Mailing, LEF/ARCADE

ASA Exec asa-exec at MIT.EDU
Thu May 3 00:36:09 EDT 2007

Dear Student Groups,

// First Year Summer Mailing CD Deadline: May 4th //

We'd like to remind you that the deadline to submit your group's
materials for the FYSM CD is this  *Friday, May 4th*. Please note that
this is a *firm* deadline. We will not be able to accept submissions
beyond midnight on this date. No exceptions.

Please submit your materials at
http://web.mit.edu/asa/publicity/fysm-2007/. If you need help uploading
your materials, please come by W20-557 this Friday between 4pm and 6pm.

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please email
asa-exec at mit.edu (publically archived list) or asa-president at mit.edu (if
you wish your request to remain private).

// LEF/ARCADE Deadline: May 4th //

The deadline to apply for the Summer and Early Fall period for LEF and
ARCADE has been extended to *Friday, May 4th*. This deadline is for
funding for events between June 1 and September 30th, 2007.

Please submit 6 copies of the application found on
http://web.mit.edu/asa/resources/large-events.html to the SLP office in
W20-549 by Friday, May 4th.

If you have any questions, please email asa-treasurer at mit.edu,
especially if you wish to schedule a meeting to go over your application
before submitting it.

We hope this semester is treating you well.

Sincerely,
The ASA Executive Board