[ASA-Official] student group finances

Jed Wartman jwartman at MIT.EDU
Mon Dec 3 13:05:56 EST 2007

Student Group Members:

Due to extenuating circumstances, the Student Activities Office will not be
able to process or distribute checks until Friday, December 7th at 9am. We
apologize for any inconvenience this may cause for your group and greatly
appreciate your patience in the matter. If your group requires that you
receive a check before Friday please visit our office in W20-549.

In addition, we request that any groups who made a deposit to the Student
Activities Office on Friday, November 30th please bring the yellow carbon
copy to our office, W20-549.  This information is necessary to ensure that
your deposit has been recorded and processed appropriately.

Again, we apologize for any inconvenience that this may cause.

Thank you,

SAO/SAFO

Jed W. Wartman

Assistant Dean for Student Activities