[Asa-official] Reminder: Fall GBM and Bulletin Board Applications

ASA Exec asa-exec at MIT.EDU
Mon Oct 30 00:52:12 EST 2006

Dear Student Groups,

We would like to remind you that the Fall ASA General Body Meeting will
be held on Wednesday, November 1st at 7:30pm. The location is 34-101.
Every ASA-recognized student group must send a representative to this
meeting; attendance is *mandatory*. We do not expect the meeting to last
longer than one hour.

We'd also like to remind you that applications for Bulletin Board
Allocations are due on Wednesday, November 1st at midnight - no
exceptions. These allocations happen every two years, so if your group
is interested in having a bulletin board for the upcoming couple of
years (regardless of whether you currently have one or not), you must
fill out the application at
http://web.mit.edu/asa/resources/bulletin-board-app.html. Just to
clarify: even if you already have a bulletin board, your group must fill
out this application if you would like to continue to have a bulletin
board beyond this semester.

If you have any questions please email asa-exec at mit.edu (publically
archived list) or asa-president at mit.edu.

Sincerely,