[Asa-official] [ASA Official] Activities Midway: Submit Requests

Jennifer D Lobo jlobo at MIT.EDU
Fri Jun 23 09:53:29 EDT 2006

Dear Student Groups,

The 2006 Activities Midway will be held on Friday, Sept. 1 in Johnson Athletic
Center from 4 p.m. to 7 p.m. To submit a request for a table at the Activities
Midway, please visit the link below.
http://web.mit.edu/asa/www/Midway/2006/midway.html
The deadline to submit this form is Saturday, July 15th.

**Please do NOT submit a request using the database.**

You will not be sent a confirmation email; instead, you should confirm that your
request has been submitted by looking at the public archives of the ASA
Executive Board mailing list at http://diswww.mit.edu/menelaus/asa-exec/.

Because the Johnson gymnasium has limited space, and because we anticipate large
demand, we can only accept requests from ASA-recognized student groups, and we
cannot guarantee that all groups will be able to receive a full table.
Additionally, any group that requests space, is assigned space, but does not
use it will be fined.

Please email asa-midway at mit.edu with questions regarding the Midway, or email
asa-exec at mit.edu with any general questions.

We hope you are enjoying your summer!