[Asa-official] Last Reminder: Activities Midway

Jennifer D Lobo jlobo at MIT.EDU
Wed Jul 19 11:30:21 EDT 2006

Dear Student Groups,

This is a reminder to sign up for the Activities Midway. The deadline to
submit a request has been extended to August 1st. This is a firm deadline.
Due to high demand for tables at this event, we cannot be lenient regarding
the deadline.

The 2006 Activities Midway will be held on Friday, Sept. 1 in Johnson Athletic
Center from 4pm to 7pm To submit a request for a table at the Activities
Midway, please visit the link below.
http://web.mit.edu/asa/www/Midway/2006/midway.html

**Please do NOT submit a request using the database.**

Please confirm that your request has been submitted by looking at the
public archives of the ASA Executive Board mailing list at
http://diswww.mit.edu/menelaus/asa-exec/.

Because the Johnson gymnasium has limited space, and because we anticipate
large demand, we can only accept requests from ASA-recognized student
groups, and we cannot guarantee that all groups will be able to receive a
full table. Additionally, any group which requests space, is assigned
space, but does not
use it will be fined.

Please email asa-midway at mit.edu with questions regarding the Midway, or email
asa-exec at mit.edu with any general questions.