Subject: [Class of 2014] Go to Concerts this Spring!

From: Nicole Power <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 14 Dec 2013 23:18:50 -0500

Hey Seniors,

There's only one semester left! These might be your last few months in
Boston--have you attended any concerts in the area? Has the cost been
holding you back?

We're here for you. This spring, Class Council will be* lotterying
*away *subsidized
concert tickets* to the concerts YOU choose! Just go
here<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1qG2_P_bbzdspBNQiY2EJAHtOUi2oCUNf_68Xj4z_r2U/viewform>
and
tell us what you want.

Also, look our for a chance to enter the lottery for the first concert in
this series:
*Datsik*
House of Blues Boston
Fri, Jan 17 06:45 PM

Good luck with finals <3,
Class Council