Subject: [Class of 2014] Applications due Friday for Career Fair Director!

From: 2014 Council <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2013 22:52:20 -0400

Hi Class of 2014,

Reminder that applications are *due this Friday* for 2013 Fall Career Fair
Director. Our class will provide 2-3 directors to plan (from scratch) the
largest student-run career fair in the country. This is an incredible
opportunity to develop leadership experience in a whole host of ways. Feel
free to send any questions to [email-masked].

Applicants should send the following information to
[email-masked] by *5PM this Friday, March 15th* and
include:

Name
Partner Organization Membership (SWE/GSC/Senior Class)
Other groups you're affiliated with on campus
Resume
Cover Letter (max. 2 pages):  Why are you qualified for the position?  What
new ideas do you have?  Why do you want to be a director?  What are your
two preferred positions?

Information about the various positions are summarized below:
Employer Relations - Recruits companies and works closely with employers
Sponsorship - Focuses on recruiting sponsors,
Treasurer - Handles all financial transactions pertaining to the Career Fair
Publicity - Delivers key information to companies and MIT students in
addition to creating the Career Fair guidebook
Week-of Logistics - Organizes networking events to increase
student-employer interaction, such as information sessions, networking
luncheons, etc.
Day-of Logistics - Organizes all logistics for the day of the Career Fair
such as booth set-up, catering, etc.
Facilitator - Maintains internal relations among the partner organizations,
MIT administration, and Careers Office
Interviews for applicants will be scheduled the following week.

Sincerely,

The MIT Class of 2014 Council and the 2012 Career Fair Directors