Subject: [Senior Week] Friday's Events

From: Senior Week Committee <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 May 2014 20:56:23 -0400

Hey Seniors,

We hope you're excited for the first day of SENIOR WEEK tomorrow! Here's
the low-down for the day:

*BBQ & Sailing*
The BBQ is from *noon to 2 pm* at the sailing pavilion (right across
Memorial Drive from the Walker). We've got burgers, hot dogs, veggie
burgers, chips, drinks, cookies, and more! And obviously we have sailing.
In the event that there is inclement weather, we will e-mail out a rain
location.

Also, remember that huge panoramic class photo we took during freshmen
orientation? We've got extras and we're giving them out for FREE!

*Boston Bar Crawl*
Our first bar crawl starts at *10 pm* and will be at Crossroads and Lir and
a special *mystery bar* (code for we had an issue with Cactus and are going
to e-mail you what our replacement bar will be tomorrow). Drink tickets
will be available at each bar for the first 150 seniors who show up. Come
for drink tickets, camaraderie, and general merriment. This event is 21+.

Remember that *BBQ & Sailing and the Boston Bar Crawl are free* for all and
don't require tickets! *Remember to bring your MIT ID to all Senior Week
events in order to be admitted and your government ID to the bar crawls.*

If you're going to or interested in going to *Six Flags
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Mp94GRnq0ZScRolSqeDSxlDvP87YYPO2AsReTDMoAC8/edit>*
 or *Metrorock
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-9ABvEDPtB20e8s-bkPpCchVDLKOsQf65Q3722RtWRQ/edit>*
you
can check our logistics pages.

As always, if you have any questions don't hesitate to e-mail us at
[email-masked].

Sincerely,
Your Senior Week Committee