Subject: 2014 Class Council - Elections Schedule

From: "Vrajesh Modi (UA President)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 1 Sep 2010 17:20:23 -0400

Class of 2014,

I've included below the 2014 Class Council Elections Schedule.  In
accordance with ASA Recruitment Rules, the tone of this e-mail is intended
to be informational only.  Additional details about Class Councils are
available at ua.mit.edu and from the UA table at the Activities Midway.
Please direct any questions to [email-masked].

*Friday, 9/3, 4pm*: Election Packets available at ua.mit.edu and at
Activities Midway.
*Friday, 9/3, 6:30pm*: Elections Meeting for Senate & 2014 Class Council
Candidates in Student Center Coffeehouse (W20-308); pizza provided.
*Monday, 9/13, 5pm*: Deadline for paperwork collection -- Platform
statements and photos due via email to [email-masked].  Signed forms must
be submitted to the UA Office (W20-401).
*Monday, 9/13, 5pm*: Campaigning Begins (candidates must wait for written
approval from UA Election Commission before campaigning) .
*Wednesday 9/15, 9am*: Online Voting Begins at vote.mit.edu; campaigning in
Athena Clusters must cease.
*Thursday, 9/16, 11:59pm*: Online Voting Ends .
*Friday, 9/17, 9am-5pm*: Paper Balloting in Lobby 10.
*Saturday, 9/18, 12:01am*: Winners are announced at vote.mit.edu.
*Friday, 10/8, 5pm*: Proof of registration and funding form due in UA Office
(W20-401).

Best,
UA Election Commission
[email-masked]

*Written permission from ASA was obtained prior to sending this e-mail, in
accordance with ASA Recruitment Rules.*