Subject: [Class of 2014] See Harry Potter before the Premier for $5.00

From: Anika Gupta <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 23 Oct 2010 19:01:25 -0400

Hey Class of 2014

You’ve been rereading all of the books, pulling out your robes and wands,
obsessively refreshing Fandango to see when tickets are being sold, and now…
it’s finally here. *Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows *is premiering on
Friday, November 19th. But what if you could see the movie of the year for a
third of the price four hours before it’s released?!?!

You can.

Enter your Class Council. For your viewing pleasure, we have reserved 322
tickets* *and bus transportation for an advanced screening at AMC Boston
Loew’s at *8:00 PM on Thursday November 18th*. Tickets will be available on
a *first come first serve* basis for $*5.00* *per ticket *at the Class of
2014 *Fall Social* *on Thursday, November 4th from 8:30 to 9:30 PM at
Lobdell* on the second floor of the student center and on *Friday, November
5th* *in Lobby 10 from 12:00 to 5:00 PM* (or until we run out). You will be
able to reserve your spot through *cash or TechCash.*

Can’t wait to see you there!

Your Class Council