Subject: [Class of 2014] Senior Week Event Survey + Logo Design Contest!

From: Josh Santos <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 8 Oct 2013 23:44:06 -0400

*Hello seniors!*
*
*
*tl;dr - fill out a survey regarding what you want to see during Senior
Week, possibly win a gift card! Make a Senior Week logo, possibly win a
gift card!*
*
*
Many of you probably haven't even thought about this yet, but Senior Week
is coming!<http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/182/856/IcK0T.jpg?1317939560>
We,
the Senior Week 2014 Committee, are beginning our planning stages for
Senior Week 2014 and we want to know what your thoughts and opinions are!

SURVEY<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/19UNqKUoOv7W3GO5R-LPxUhPGAPaLZItgJ-KBjkUDUHI/viewform>

The above link goes to a survey that we put together to gather your
thoughts on what kind of events you would like to see happen during Senior
Week 2014! The Senior Week Committee will go through all of this
information and use it to plan the best schedule of events that is geared
towards all of you!

And everybody knows that a survey is no good without some *cool
prizes! *Filling
out the survey allows you to enter in the running for the following prizes:

4 Amazon gift cards, $25
5 Amazon/Tosci's/TechCash/Google Play/Zinga/your choice gift cards, $10

And if that isn't enough for you, the Senior Week Committee is holding a *logo
design contest*. We are looking for *your* sweet ideas for a logo for
Senior Week 2014 that would go on our website, handouts, flyers, posters,
and everything else Senior Week! If chosen, you could win a $75 Amazon gift
card!* *Submissions are due by *Oct. 22*. Put your art caps on and send us
what you got!

If you have any questions, comments, event ideas, or just want to say hi,
don't hesitate to email [email-masked] with your thoughts! Stay tuned
for more info from us!

IHTFP,
Josh, Christine, Alan, Jonathan, Betsy, Cher, & Nihara
Senior Week 2014 Committee

---

From: Josh Santos <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2013 22:31:58 -0400

Hello seniors!

*tl;dr - Survey contest winners are decided! See list below for winners.
Logo design contest extended to Oct. 29! Join the Senior Week 2014 Facebook
page to avoid having to read future SW emails! (link below)*

I hope that everybody's semesters are going well! I am writing to you to
announce the winners of the Senior Week Survey Contest! First, however, I
would like to thank you all for all of the responses, the SW Committee
really loved going through all of the submissions! The winners are below:

*$25 Amazon Gift Cards:*
- Martina de Geus
- Rick Zang
- Nikita Khlystov
- Nathan Kipniss

*5 other Gift Cards:*
- Jiashan Liang
- Ruby Maa
- Sarah Weiss
- Forrest Pieper
- Ben Frank

The winners have all been contacted already, congrats again to all of you!

We have also decided to extend the deadline for the logo contest another
week! Submit your logo design to [email-masked] for your chance to win
a $75 Amazon gift card and have your logo design featured on all things
Senior Week!

Also, to stay connected to the committee easier and to minimize having to
send all of y'all lengthy emails, we have created a Senior Week 2014
Facebook page!!

Facebook link! <https://www.facebook.com/MITSeniorWeek14>

 As always, feel free to let us know if you have any thoughts about Senior
Week 2014! You can reach the committee at [email-masked] or the
chairs (Christine Sowa and myself) at [email-masked]. Can't wait to
see y'all this weekend at Boo's Cruise!

IHTFP,

Joshua Santos

Massachusetts Institute of Technology | Class of 2014
Department of Chemical-Biological Engineering
706.536.8476 | [email-masked]

On Tue, Oct 8, 2013 at 11:44 PM, Josh Santos <[email-masked]> wrote:

> is coming!<http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/182/856/IcK0T.jpg?1317939560> We,
> And everybody knows that a survey is no good without some *cool prizes! *Filling
> and everything else Senior Week! If chosen, you could win a $75 Amazon
> gift card!* *Submissions are due by *Oct. 22*. Put your art caps on and
> send us what you got!
>
> don't hesitate to email [email-masked] with your thoughts! Stay
> tuned for more info from us!
>
> IHTFP,