Subject: [Class of 2014] Happy Hour TODAY at 4:30

From: Anika Gupta <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2014 13:16:00 -0400

Hey Class,

Come to today's happy hour at *Bell in Hand
<http://bellinhand.com/homepage>* today at 4:30 right off of Haymarket.
Seriously you couldn't have asked for a more beautiful day in Boston. We'll
have food plus casual drinks galore.

Go write your thesis by the waterfront or at the Boston Public Library!

Anika

PS. If you can't make it this afternoon, it means you're primed for
tonight's alumni panel at 7 PM in 32-155.

PPS. If you suddenly decided that you are free to do the scavenger
hunt<http://classof2014.mit.edu/scavenger-hunt.html>,
just show up outside Hard Rock Cafe *by 1:45 PM.*

-- 
Anika Gupta
Massachusetts Institute of Technology Class of 2014
Department of Materials Science and Engineering
(801) 831-2614 | [email-masked]

---

From: Anika Gupta <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2014 17:04:56 -0400

Hey everyone,

Prop to you if you're actually doing work. But it's senior year, and we
don't know how we feel about that. Unlimited drink tickets if you come out
:)

On Tuesday, April 22, 2014, Anika Gupta <[email-masked]> wrote:

> PPS. If you suddenly decided that you are free to do the scavenger hunt<http://classof2014.mit.edu/scavenger-hunt.html>,
> (801) 831-2614 | [email-masked]<javascript:_e(%7B%7D,'cvml',[email-masked]');>
>