Subject: Ring Delivery - 3 More Days!

From: Daniela Yuschenkoff <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 8 May 2012 16:54:15 -0400

We hope you are all getting excited for Ring Delivery, this Friday from
7PM-10PM at the John Joseph Moakley Courthouse.  Come at any point during
the night to hang out with your friends, eat some food, and of course,
receive your Brass Rat.  Attire is semi-formal, and there will be a
photographer there to take pictures of you and your friends as you get your
ring.

- Please remember to take your MIT ID, and refrain from bringing alcohol
and weapons.

- Be sure to click attending on our Facebook event
page<https://www.facebook.com/events/291502957601144/?>
!

- Balfour Representatives will be in Lobby 10 from Monday (5/14) to
Wednesday (5/16) from 10AM to 3PM to help with any sizing issues.  If you
miss Delivery,
you can get your rings here as well.

- To get to the Courthouse, take the Red Line to South Station, then take
either the SL1 or SL2 Silver Line to the Courthouse stop. Alternatively you
can just walk over (<5 min) from South Station.

If you have any questions, please contact Ishaan Kumar ([email-masked]) and
Daniela Yuschenkoff ([email-masked]).

-Your Class of 2014 Ring Committee
https://classof2014.mit.edu/ring/home.html