Subject: Why lead? Why now? Why YOU? Join the CCLP Leadership Program

From: Anika Gupta <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2012 15:01:04 -0400

Hello Class of 2014!

** **

The Office of Student Activities and the Alumni Association are looking for
outstanding juniors who want to gain leadership skills and also develop
mentoring relationships with alumni coaches as part of the *Community
Catalyst Leadership program. If you know that you would benefit from this
program, please read below and the website link for more information!*

* *

*The Community Catalyst Leadership Program (CCLP) asks participants to
engage in a journey of personal leadership development and reflection. Each
participant is paired with an MIT alumnus/a in a coaching relationship
designed to meet each student's personal development goals. This program is
open to any member of the Junior class, regardless of prior participation
in leadership opportunities at MIT. See the following links for more
information*

* *

*Applications now available! To apply and find out more about the program ,
visit the website at
http://alum.mit.edu/students/NetworkwithAlumni/cclp/apply.*

* *

Join the ranks of other “CCLP’ers” for a great network of peers, alumni,
future colleagues and leaders! ****

* *

All the best and many thanks,****

** **

*Leah*

Assistant Dean for Student Leadership and Engagement Programs****

Director for the Office of Student Activities****

W20-549****

77 Massachusetts Avenue****

Cambridge, MA  02139****

617-253-4158****

http://studentlife.mit.edu/sao****

*Follow me on twitter at irishdoctor6*

****

** **