Subject: [Class of 2014] Pub Night TONIGHT 9-11pm!

From: Jonathan Chien <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2013 17:41:25 -0500

Meet us *tonight* at Mass Ave
Tavern<https://maps.google.com/maps?q=Mass+Ave+Tavern&ll=42.348427,-71.08783&spn=0.011402,0.012617&fb=1&gl=us&hq=mass+ave+tavern&cid=0,0,2190669348561675133&t=m&z=16&iwloc=A>
 from *9-11pm*. Appetizers and tickets provided!

Reminder: 21+. Please bring *both* your MIT ID and government ID.

See you there!
2014 Class Council

---

From: Nicole Power <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2013 21:17:28 -0500

Hey Class!

Just a reminder to bring a secondary form of official ID (like a credit
card not a school ID) to accompany an out-of-state ID. It's Mass Ave Tavern
policy, sorry!

See you soon :)
Class Council

On Nov 18, 2013, at 5:45 PM, Jonathan Chien <[email-masked]> wrote:

See you there!
2014 Class Council