Subject: [Class of 2014] Last Day to Donate to the UGC!

From: Anika Gupta <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2011 12:03:30 -0400

Hey 2014,

About 21% of our class has already made a gift in support of the
Underclassmen Giving Campaign and the Public Service Center, which
unfortunately puts us behind the freshmen in participation and also places
us only a few gifts ahead of the juniors. We know we’re better than 2015 and
2013, and today is our last day to prove it! Support our class and PSC
expedition grants by stopping by the booth in Lobby 10 and leave a bill for
good will before it’s too late!

If you can’t swing by the booth, you can also make your gift online with a
credit card or with Tech Cash at
http://giving.mit.edu/underclassmen-campaign/index.html.

Everyone who donates gets a class pin, and your gift will be matched by our
alumnus challenger Greg Turner ’74. A gift of even $5 will go a long way in
helping out our class and the PSC, so please make sure you participate!

Thanks,

Anika Gupta

2014 Class Council President