Subject: How will you remember MIT? Last week to pre-order Technique 2012

From: MIT Technique <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2012 08:11:41 -0500

*Before you forget:*

pre-order your yearbook now and save *$30.*

*
*

*This is the last week for yearbook pre-orders*

*
*

Order your copy of *TECHNIQUE 2012*
here<http://technique.mit.edu/buy/book/2012/>
!

*$90 for priceless memories*

(those memories go for *$120* after the end of* this week* ):

*Seniors: *Pre-order your four-year bundle(2009-2012)
now<http://technique.mit.edu/buy/seniorbundle/>
 and save *$90 *

*Freshmen:* Pre-order your four-year bundle(2012-2015)
now<http://technique.mit.edu/buy/freshmanbundle/>
 and save *$190*

*
*

visit http://technique.mit.edu <http://technique.mit.edu/buy/> for more
details