Subject: Iron Man 3, Senior Week/Ball, and Commencement Speakers!

From: 2014 Class Council <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2013 00:42:49 -0400

Hi Class of 2014!

We hope that you're doing well, and we have some exciting things coming up
for our class:

   - *We are screening Iron Man 3: *Your 2014 Class Council *is *going to
   sell tickets, but we haven't actually sent out signups yet due to a
   dispute<http://www.businessweek.com/news/2013-04-17/iron-man-ticket-sales-delayed-by-cinemas-in-disney-disp>
between
   the studios and the theaters. Since the theaters haven't decided when
   they're screening it yet, we're waiting until they set the date and time to
   make it easier for everyone.
   - *Senior Week and Senior Ball Applications are due Saturday:* Help make
   our senior year amazing and submit the
application<http://web.mit.edu/2014/Public/> to
   be on the senior ball or senior week committee ASAP!
   - *Submit your ideas for a commencement speaker: *We're graduating next
   year! If you would love to hear someone speak, submit your ideas
here<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1y4MeP_FMYTvqi7xUZzQY-azgBpBs6PFceZ9Wk8g53v4/viewform>
by
   Tuesday, April 30.
   - *Find classmates in your area for the summer*: Recently
updated<https://web.mit.edu/2014/Summer2013/> summer
   directory. Not too late to fill it
out<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1oEy7CQ0YEDYKJzspIVCfJ8EYrqVwyqwEZBsjYK7pXP8/viewform>
   !
   - *Unity Day is on Friday: *Wear your MIT gear! More details
here<https://www.facebook.com/events/517054741668893/>
   .

We're excited!

Best,
Your 2014 Class Council