Subject: [Class of 2014] Introducing "Ask Me" by Your Class Council

From: Anika Gupta <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2011 23:04:28 -0400

Hi Class of 2014,

Remember the website that the Class Council announced last week? Just in
time for the start of the semester, a new feature is being introduced:

*"Ask Me" *is a new network designed to connect you, members of the Class of
2014, to juniors and seniors. Simply go to *
http://classof2014.mit.edu/connect *to see a list of over
*180*upperclassmen who are waiting to answer your questions about
everything from
preparing for classes to finding internships. You don't have to worry or
feel awkward emailing someone off the list; that's what they signed up for.

There is even a search bar to find specifics: try entering "MISTI," or
"1.00," for example. Encourage your junior and senior friends to add
themselves too!

As the site is still growing, please feel free to send any feedback.

Thanks and we hope the site helps as classes approach!

Sincerely,

The 2014 Class Council