Subject: [Class of 2014] Save the date: Boo's Cruise Oct 26th, + Dis-Orientation pics

From: 2014 Council <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2013 21:21:19 -0400

Hi Class of 2014!

First, save the date for* Boo's Cruise* on *Saturday, October 26th.* The
ship will board at *11 PM*.

Second, we hope you had a blast at Dis-Orientation this weekend. Photobooth
pictures are now available on
Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10100130673246568.1073741881.703328&type=1&l=5805a25a2b>
and
downloadable at high resolution from
Dropbox<https://www.dropbox.com/s/9epw6h266uhzri8/Senior%20Aquarium%202014.zip>
.

Finally, the winners of the Dis-Orientation raffle are:

Eastern Standard gift certificate: Danielle Olson
Starbucks gift card: Pritee Tembhekar
Amazon gift cards: Cesar Cuenca, Vanya Britto, and Sherry Fu
Penguin stuffed animal: Andrew Koche
1 year of Spotify premium: Carissa Jansen
1 month membership to Metro Rock: Sarah Weiss
Cactus Club gift certificate: Katelyn Wolfenberger

We will contact the winners separately.

Thanks for playing,

Your Class Council