Subject: Senior Week Announcements

From: Senior Week Committee <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 May 2014 15:54:45 -0400

Hey 2014s,

Congrats on finishing those finals! We hope you're ready for SENIOR WEEK
one week from today. First, we have a few announcements:

*Tickets*
Lottery 3 winners were notified by e-mail today. If there are any spots
still available for any of the events this Monday we will be opening up
registration for those remaining events to the class through a first come,
first serve link. Details to follow this weekend.
*EC Information Session*
Price: Free!
Time: Tuesday 6/3 at 11 am and Thursday 6/5 at 2 pm
Location: 3-270
Interested in staying connected to MIT as an alumni interviewer after you
graduate? Join us for an information session about how to become an
Educational Counselor (EC) and help interview the next generation of MIT
students (coffee and munchkins will be provided). Hosted by the Admissions
Office. Here is a
link<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1Oe4rVTyy7TGHItFH8kJNQeRKsQr_IInnDZAGGcgFJsU/viewform>
to
the RSVP form.

*Tech Night at the Pops*
There are still tickets available!
Ticket sales are open
online<http://alumic.mit.edu/redirect.aspx?linkID=68065&eid=172396>.
You will need to
login<http://alumic.mit.edu/redirect.aspx?linkID=68062&eid=172396> to
the Infinite Connection to purchase your tickets.
Ticket information:
•    Tickets: SOLD OUT–Floor; $55–1st Balcony; $30–2nd Balcony
•    Complimentary buses leave campus @ 6:30 p.m.
•    Maximum 10 tickets per graduating student
•    Only graduating students are eligible to purchase Tech Night at the
Pops tickets.
Please note: Tech Night at the Pops tickets are non-refundable.
Ticket pick-up will take place at the Move Out Scoop Out under the tent in
front of Kresge on Tuesday, June 3 from 1:30–3:00 p.m. You will need your
VALID MIT ID to pick up your tickets.

*Senior Toast and BBQ&Sailing*
Please continue to RSVP for our free Senior Toast and two BBQ & Sailing
events. Both events are open to all graduating seniors, but please register
online so we know how much food to get and how many people to expect.

 BBQ & Sailing
<http://alumic.mit.edu/s/1314/03-alumni/wide.aspx?sid=1314&gid=13&pgid=19356&content_id=23082>
  *Friday May 30th, 12-2PM*

&

 BBQ &<http://alumic.mit.edu/s/1314/03-alumni/wide.aspx?sid=1314&gid=13&pgid=19606&content_id=23300>
* Sailing** Tuesday June 3rd, 11:30-1:30PM*

Senior Toast<http://alumic.mit.edu/s/1314/03-alumni/wide.aspx?sid=1314&gid=13&pgid=19603&content_id=23298>
 *Wednesday June 4th, 6-8PM*

Sincerely,

The Senior Week Committee