Subject: [Important] Last Remaining Spots for Senior Week FCFS

From: Senior Week Committee <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 May 2014 14:40:19 -0500

Hi 2014s,

Here’s some good news for those of you who haven’t won Senior Week tickets
to events you really want to attend. We have completed the lotteries and
there are still some open spots available for events from all three
lotteries!! These are the events that still have open spots:

   -

   Six Flags
   -

   Skydiving - Saturday
   -

   Skydiving - Monday
   -

   Casino NIght (Foxwoods)
   -

   Laser Tag
   -

   Kayaking
   -

   Red Sox - Bleachers
   -

   Red Sox - Upper Bleachers
   -

   Codzilla
   -

   Historic Boat Cruise
   -

   Distillery Tour 3-5pm
   -

   Distillery Tour 5-7pm
   -

   Paintball
   -

   Shooting Range

We are opening up these spots on a first-come first-serve basis. *The
ticketing links **for these events will be emailed to you at approximately
8:00 pm tonight, so be by your laptops/phones!*

You will have to log into your Infinite Connection account to purchase a
ticket. Please check that your account is functional ahead of time so
you’re positive you’ll be able to access it. Unfortunately if your account
fails to function, or you are unable to complete the registration process,
we will be unable to help you once maximum capacity has been reached--go
make one now if you already haven’t!

Please note that these tickets are also non-refundable. This means that if
you are no longer able to go to an event that you bought a ticket for, you
are responsible for finding someone else to buy your ticket from you at
face value. Once you have arranged a sale, please email
[email-masked] with the subject line: "Senior Week Ticket Exchange"
and include your names, the Event Name/Date, and the Event Session, and CC
the other party.

Let us know if you have any other questions, and be ready to receive the
link!

Kind regards,
The Senior Week Committee

---

From: Jonathan Chien <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 May 2014 15:02:26 -0500

Hi all,

Sorry, we forgot about the Class Council Cape Cod trip that many seniors
are on. As such, the registration time is now being moved to approximately
*11:30pm.*

May the odds ever be in your favor!
Senior Week Committee

On Tue, May 27, 2014 at 2:40 PM, Senior Week Committee <
[email-masked]> wrote:

> ticketing links **for these events will be emailed to you at
> approximately 8:00 pm tonight, so be by your laptops/phones!*
>
> [email-masked] with the subject line: "Senior Week Ticket
> Exchange" and include your names, the Event Name/Date, and the Event
> Session, and CC the other party.
>