Subject: [Senior Week] Senior Toast + Wednesday's Event Logistics!

From: Jonathan Chien <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2014 21:37:38 -0400

Hey Seniors,

We hope you enjoyed EC Workshop, BBQ & Sailing, Parasailing, Move Out Scoop
Out, the Shooting Range, the Historic Pub Crawl, and Casino Night!

We wanted to apologize to those at Howl at the Moon who did not receive
tickets or had their tickets turned away. Some members of our class brought
their own tickets, causing the number of redeemed tickets to significantly
exceed the cap. Offenders have been banned from Senior Toast, and will be
repaying the Class the money personally. Now, here's the list of tomorrow's
festivities:

Senior Toast at the Top of the Hub

Come to the Skywalk Observatory Deck at 6 pm at the top of the Prudential
Center for a Champagne Toast hosted by the Committee and the MIT Alumni
Association. Enjoy the scrumptious hors d’oeurves from Top of the Hub, the
beautiful view of Boston, and the company of your classmates. We’ll be
giving out a drink ticket for champagne, and there will be a cash bar.
Chancellors Grimson and Barnhart will give the signature toast at 6:45pm
promptly. Please dress in semi-formal attire (suits and dresses).

The Senior Toast is free for all seniors and does not require tickets.
Please bring a government ID to enjoy champagne.

If you are going to or are interested in going to
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1DOEtb-jdG8PZpbvqOtKNXdanw5WXBNIWwPryXc1nbtg/edit>the
Taza Chocolate Factory Tour
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1u5qL7JEt5-ERpGSGN1SzKiEw5Bw3a3Ir0I_zpyY_Dpk/edit?usp=sharing>,
Laser Tag
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1euh-u_cf2RCT0CTlrvhS-41TVa1Ea-YmkwsIW6XWyzs/edit?usp=sharing>,
and Codzilla
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1UeBqHyl9VioydICNgirO-4Sw0zYoluUneGfIWrUmcPo/edit>you
should click on the hyperlinks in the event names for details. Also, each
day, some people have not showed up and we’ve had empty spots for every
event so far so check the links for details of how to go without a
ticket! Remember
to bring your MIT ID to all Senior Week events in order to be admitted and
your government ID to the 21+ events.

As always, if you have any questions don't hesitate to e-mail us at
[email-masked].

Sincerely,

Your Senior Week Committee