Subject: premed info session TOMORROW

From: Anne Huang <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2011 02:05:19 -0400

*Premedical Information Session*

Presented by the MIT American Medical Students' Association
and the MIT Prehealth Advising Office

Interested in being premed at MIT but daunted by the classes
you have to take, the medical school application process, or
those pesky little things called MCATs?

Never fear, MIT AMSA is here!

Meet current MIT premeds and learn more about their premed experience
at an informal info session *TOMORROW, SEPTEMBER 14*
at 7pm in 4-237.

Don't miss this opportunity to ask anything you want about
being a premed at MIT and to meet other premeds!
If that's not convincing enough for you to come...
*There will be free food!*

If you know a friend who might be interested in coming but is not on the
AMSA
email list, please forward this email to them and ask them to join the
AMSA email
list!!!

Any Questions?  Email [email-masked]

-- 
Anne Huang
MIT Class of 2014
Department of Biological Engineering | Department of Biology