Subject: [Class of 2014] Sky Zone Trampoline Park details

From: Yi Wu <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2012 16:26:50 -0500

Hello Class of 2014,

As I had mentioned last week, sign-ups for Sky Zone will open *tomorrow at
10:00pm*. An email with a link will be sent out promptly at 10.

Before you sign up, please be aware of the following rules/regulations that
will be enforced strictly. *Please read before signing up!*

- If you are offered a spot, you have until *Friday, Feb 24th, at 12:00
noon * to cancel. If we do not receive a cancellation email by that time,
you will be charged *$10 TechCash.*
*
*
- Buses will leave at *10:00pm on Friday, Feb 24th* on the dot from the
chapel turnaround. This is because we need to get there early to get into
the proper gears. If you are not present at 10:00pm, it will count as a
late cancellation, hence *$10 TechCash penalty*.

- *ALCOHOL WILL NOT BE PERMITTED IN ANY WAY*. Please do not show up drunk
or with flasks tucked in your shirts. If we catch you, there will be severe
consequences.

Please note that we will be keeping a wait list for this event. You will be
notified no later than* 12:00 noon on Friday* if a spot opens up.

Have a nice day,

Your 2014 Class Council