Subject: [Class of 2014] Reg Day Happy Hour!

From: Jonathan Chien <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2014 13:51:12 -0800

Class Council is kicking off our last semester right.

We will be having a *Reg Day Happy Hour *at Middlesex Lounge (315 Mass Ave,
Cambridge) from *5-8pm *on *Feb 3rd*. Plenty of appetizers will be
available, and two tickets will be provided to the first 200 people. If
you're under 21 and would like to attend, you need to give us your name in
advance. Please reply to this email indicating so!

Next, Senior Gift Committee is hosting a Pub Night at Pour House on Feb
10th from 7:30-9:30pm. Stay tuned for more details!

Your 2014 Class Council

---

From: Jonathan Chien <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2014 14:07:15 -0800

Some clarifications:

You *only* need to reply if you are under 21; otherwise, just show up. In
your replies, please indicate you're under 21.
Also, tickets will be given out first come first serve.

Thanks!
Class Council

On Tue, Jan 28, 2014 at 1:43 PM, Jonathan Chien <[email-masked]> wrote:

> We will be having a *Reg Day Happy Hour *at Middlesex Lounge (315 Mass
> Ave, Cambridge) from *5-8pm *on *Feb 3rd*. Plenty of appetizers will be
> available, and two tickets will be provided to the first 200 people.
>