Subject: [Reminder] Lottery #2 closes TONIGHT @10PM

From: Senior Week Committee <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 2 May 2014 16:28:20 -0400

Happy Friday everyone!

This is just a reminder that *lottery #2 will close at 10PM
tonight*(that's in 5.5 hours), so don't forget to fill it out!

Those who win slots in this lottery will be notified this weekend with
payment details. Please make sure your Infinite Connection account is
working because you will need it to pay for senior week events!
Additionally, Lottery #3 will come out this Tuesday so stay tuned for
another email from us.

*Lottery 3:* (opens Tue., 5/6, 8:30p)

   - Historic Boat Cruise around the Boston Harbor
   - All Bully Boy Distillers Tours
   - Paintball
   - Shooting Range

Let us know if you have any questions for us.

Kind regards,
The Senior Week Committee

P.S. Only 35 days until
graduation<http://media.tumblr.com/b54c3c8624c2074a11cca65906abe0ff/tumblr_inline_mw05twloXF1s4hd7o.gif>.
Best of luck everyone!