Subject: Senior Ball Today!

From: Senior Ball Committee <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 17 May 2014 09:14:09 -0400

Hi Everyone,

Congrats on finishing our last day of classes, just in time to celebrate
with Senior Ball! Below are some important details about Senior Ball,
happening today.

*Arrival Time:*
The doors open at 7pm, and the event begins with a cocktail hour. Dinner
will start at 8pm, so plan to arrive sometime between 7pm and 8pm. You will
check in under your own name, (not your date's).

*What to Bring:*
Please be sure to bring your IDs: *MIT and Government Issued.* Due to
Sheraton security rules, *you cannot enter without these.* Don't worry if
you guest doesn't have an MIT ID though.

*Other Details:*
-We are happy to offer you a complimentary wine pour that will accompany
dinner. There are other options available if you would rather have a
complimentary non-alcoholic drink.
-Please do note that if you show up very intoxicated, security will not be
able to let you enter the event.
-Let us know if you have any other questions, though we *cannot* change
meal or table preferences at this point.

We look forward to seeing you all at Senior Ball!

Best,
Senior Ball Committee