Subject: [Class of 2014] Sign Up NOW for Dave and Busters

From: Anika Gupta <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 31 Mar 2013 23:15:01 -0400

Hi Class of 2014!

So sorry for the delay! Reserve your spot
NOW<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1gynXUPV41EzlEXtRUuyaP6wJWcenwRx5rYmdogNzNCk/viewform>for
the class trip to Dave and Busters The first 85 people will receive a
confirmation email by tomorrow that their spot is reserved.

The trip will be next *Friday*, *April 5th, *leaving campus at 7 PM and
leaving D&B <http://www.daveandbusters.com/default.aspx> at 10 PM. Everyone
will get* *75 free chips plus unlimited game play. The trip will cost you *
$10.00* (Out of $27 total).

Here's how it will work:

   1. *6:45-7:05 Friday, April 5th* -- Those who reserved a spot can come
   and claim their spot on the bus, paying through either TechCash or in cash
   the day of. The bus will be at the Chapel Turnaround.
   2. *7:05-7:15 Friday, April 5th* --  Those who were unable to reserve a
   spot can bring *$10.00 in cash* to join on standby (first come first
   serve), just in case people don't come. The bus will leave at 7:15 sharp,
   or when all spots are full.
   3. If you reserve a spot, you have until Thursday at 5 PM to cancel.
   Otherwise, you will be charged $5.00 if you don't come. If your TechCash
   does not go through, we will unfortunately withhold future apparel and
   gifts.

See you there!

~Class Council

-- 
Anika Gupta
Massachusetts Institute of Technology Class of 2014
Department of Materials Science and Engineering
(801) 831-2614 | [email-masked]