Subject: [Class of 2014] The Hunger Games: Catching Fire Sign Up!!

From: Kristen D Wilhite <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2013 21:12:05 -0500

Hey Class of 2014!

Sign up for your ticket for Catching Fire
here<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1YlqTfvcuG-yxTOkClyLqq2mzb8lqkCjvuWmDrHH2DcY/viewform>
!

The premiere will be this *Thursday, November 21* at *9:00 pm* at AMC Loews
Boston Common <http://goo.gl/maps/xfyLG>.

We will be handing out tickets in the UA Office (W20-401) on *Thursday,
November 21 4:30-5:30 or 7:00-8:00*, so come by and pick them up at one of
these times.

May the odds be ever in your favor.

XOXO,
Your Class of 2014 Class Council

Kristen Wilhite
Massachusetts Institute of Technology
Department of Biological Engineering
Class of 2014
(901)267-7451