Subject: [Class of 2014] Fall Social + Hoodies!

From: Jonathan Chien <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2010 22:49:00 -0400

Hey 2014ers!

Thanks to everyone who turned out for Fall Social! I hope you guys enjoyed
the performances and had a great time! We have an important announcement
about our next project, *hoodies*!

We are now officially taking hoodie orders! Your voices were heard, and you
decided on $9 *American Apparel *sweatshirts. Due to popular demand, we will
also be offering the second and third place designs. The other two designs
will be available by *pre-order only* for $20. (The price is higher as they
won't be ordered in bulk.)
*If you have TechCash, you may pre-order *online* here:
http://olli.es/order.php
*We will also be taking cash and TechCash pre-orders in* Lobby 10*
from *12:00-4:00pm
* on these dates: *Friday, November 5th, Monday, November 8th, and Tuesday,
November 9th*.

Pre-ordering ensures that you'll get both the cheapest price and the correct
size so make sure you pre-order! After November 15th, we will no longer be
accepting pre-orders.

Stay tuned for more events,
Your Class Council