Subject: [Class of 2014] Arctic Monkeys Lottery

From: Nicole Power <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2014 17:20:35 -0500

Hey Seniors,

Congratulations to those who won tickets to Jay Z and Datsik! We're now
opening the lottery for the *Arctic Monkeys*,
here<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1hWO6Whdxx6z4rd2nreDl-71cEWk3q3h5yc_m0VUuSUA/viewform>.
The lottery will be open until Monday, *Jan 20* at *11:59 pm*.

Just a reminder on how this works:

   - You can* enter the lottery with one 2014 friend*
   - Winners will be chosen at random and notified by email
   - Tickets will be *subsidized by $30 each. *Individual concert costs are
   listed on lottery pages.
   - *Only one entry per lottery per person*! Please do not enter yourself
   multiple times with multiple partners, or we'll remove all of your entries
   from the lottery, sorry :(
   - If you are chosen for a concert you will automatically become
   ineligible for any other concert lotteries (regardless of whether you end
   up being able to attend)

G'luck!
Class Council