Subject: [Class of 2014] Dis-Orientation TONIGHT at 7:30 PM

From: 2014 Council <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 8 Sep 2013 14:13:26 -0400

Tonight's the night: Re-visit freshman year with *Dis-Orientation* from
7:30-10:30 PM at the Boston Aquarium. Food, drinks, DJ, performances,
raffles, photos, and penguins! See below for details:

   - *Transportation: *Shuttles will be leaving the chapel turnaround next
   to Kresge on the hour between 7 and 10 PM. They will leave the aquarium on
   the half hour (8:30, 9:30, 10:30 PM)
   - *IDs:* Be sure to bring *both *your school ID and your government
   issued ID if you plan to have alcohol.
   - *No personal items*: You will be required to check any bags that you
   bring so pack light, and no external food or drinks
   - *Cash bar:* Bring extra cash.
   - *Guests*: Sorry, but this event is 2014 only.  No guests or non-14's
   please, and make sure you have your MIT IDs!
   - *Performances: *We are very excited to have Dance
Troupe<http://dancetroupe.mit.edu/>
   , Fixation <https://www.facebook.com/mitfixation>, and Roadkill
Buffet<http://web.mit.edu/roadkill/www/>
   * *joining us at 8, 8:30, and 9 PM
   - *Disclaimer:* While we encourage everyone to have fun before and at
   the event, if you have too much fun before and can't control your fun at
   the event, we'll have to kick you out :(