Subject: [Class of 2014] Senior Ball: Theme and Venue reveal at Wednesday study break!

From: Jessica Fessler <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2014 23:16:04 -0400

Hi Everyone,

As if Class of 2014 beer steins weren't exciting enough, the Senior Ball
Committee has another special surprise in store for you at Wednesday
night's study break in Lobby 13!

As a reminder the date of Senior Ball is Saturday, May 17th, and at the
study break we will be revealing the* theme* and* location *for this year!
In addition, since this magical night will be only 45 days away from this
Wednesday,* we will be offering vouchers to the first 45 people that attend
the event for a $5 discount *off the price of your ticket, as well as your
date's ticket!

You know what you can do with $5?!

And if you buy TWO tickets you save $10 and can buy TWO subs.

If you're not one of the first 45, fear not! You can still buy your tickets
at the event for $30 with either cash or TechCash. For those of you that
can't make it to the event, tickets will be available online starting
Thursday, April 3rd, or in person on Friday, April 4th. More details on
ticket sales and Senior Ball to come Wednesday!

Everyone on the committee has been working really hard to make your Senior
Ball fabulous, and we can't wait to share with you all that you have to
look forward to!

Hope to see you there!

Best,

The Senior Ball Committee

* tl;dr *--Theme and reveal at Wednesday's study break, first 45 people get
$5 off ticket purchases :)

-- 
Jessica Fessler
Department of Biological Engineering
Massachusetts Institute of Technology | 2014