Subject: [Class of 2014] Give us Photos and Names, get Excited for Celebrate 2014 - Nov 2nd

From: 2014 Council <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2012 16:24:34 -0400

tl;dr: The Class of 2014 is amazing so we're throwing you an awesome
shindig to celebrate it. Send us photos and tell us about incredible things
the class is doing!

Hey Class of 2014,

Last week we sent you all invitations to come celebrate with us.  They was
super fancy and they were like, $5 each, so we hope you appreciated them.
But more importantly, they said "Celebrate!" but they didn't say what we
wanted you to celebrate.  That was because we wanted to get you excited and
intrigued.
So now we're going to do a little bit of a reveal here. Please watch before
proceeding. <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t925JwYXhVA>
For this celebratory event, we are celebrating *YOU*!  That is to say, we
are celebrating the Class of 2014 and how awesome we are. To that end,
we're throwing a little get-together of sorts.  It's the kind of affair
where you should think about dressing nicely.  The kind of event where
there's *live entertainment, raffles* and more.  The kind of party where
we've got an* awesome venue* instead of a small student center space.  The
kind of hang-out that's gonna be *super cool* and you're going to be sad if
you didn't go.  The kind of celebration that we'll tell you more specifics
about later on so don't worry, but we aren't going to reveal them all now
because that'd be boring.

To complete the celebration however, we need your help in 2 ways:

   -  *Photos*: We're terrible about photos, so we want to be able to use
   the ones that you guys have taken. We don't want it to be work for you
   though. If your photos are on Facebook, just send an email giving us
   permission to use them.
   - *Our class's achievements:* If you are or know someone who is pursuing
   an inspiring project, has a kick-ass startup, has an incredible talent, or
   is in general just doing something amazing at MIT, we want to know about
   it. Just take 30 seconds to fill out this handy dandy
form<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dFRVM0cxZ3cyY292ZU1TUUY4MEw1MWc6MQ#gid=0>.

Please send submissions by *Saturday, October 21st *-- though the sooner
the better :) And get ready to Celebrate with us on *November 2nd *from *9
PM to midnight.*

- Your 2014 Council