Subject: [Class of 2014] Register Now for Fall Career Fair

From: Anika Gupta <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2012 11:04:49 -0400

Hey Class of 2014!

The MIT Fall Career Fair will be held on *Friday, September 21st, 2012. *You
can register now at *career-fair.mit.edu* <http://career-fair.mit.edu/>.
Read on for the full message from this year's Career Fair directors.

We hope that you are having a wonderful summer!

Sincerely,

The Class of 2014 Council

 -----------------------------------
Dear Students,

On behalf of the MIT Graduate Student Council, the Class of 2013, and the
Society of Women Engineers, the MIT Career Fair 2012 Executive Committee
cordially invites you to the 13th Annual MIT Fall Career Fair, to be held
on *Friday, September 21st, 2012*.

The MIT Fall Career Fair is the only career fair held in the fall semester,
and marks the beginning of the recruiting season for MIT students. The
Career Fair is a great way to learn about companies and what they do,
network with company representatives, apply for corporate research
sponsorships, and land internships/externships. In 2011, the Career Fair
reached a new high with over 350 employers and over 5,000 students in
attendance, making it one of the largest student-run career fairs in the
country. This year, we look forward to increasing those numbers while also
expanding the diversity of the companies and students present. Beyond the
day of the fair, the surrounding week features numerous company panels and
info sessions, an exclusive networking luncheon, and an interview day.

We invite you to begin student registration by visiting the Career Fair
Website at *career-fair.mit.edu* <career-fair.mit.edu>. By submitting your
resume online, companies will gain access to your resume and may contact
you about potential opportunities. All MIT students are strongly encouraged
to participate—attending companies seek a wide variety of students, and we
welcome undergraduate, graduate, and post-doctoral students of all majors
to attend our events.

We look forward to another successful year of rewarding events, and we hope
to see you at the fair.

* *

Sincerely,

The MIT Career Fair 2012 Executive Committee
Graduate Student Council, Class of 2013, Society of Women Engineers