Subject: [Class of 2014] Nacho Bar TOMORROW, Sky Zone Tomorrow, and the Hunger Games

From: Anika Gupta <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2012 21:02:36 -0400

Hey Class of 2014,

Hope you're enjoying the awesome weather!  Scroll down to learn more about
other events coming up.
Come and pick up your free *2014 Laptop Decal *while you eat from a*
*full *Nacho
Bar* catered by Qdoba *tomorrow, March 13th* from *4:30pm - 5:30 pm* in
Twenty Chimneys (W20-306).  The Nacho Bar will include grilled chicken,
beef, queso, beans, guacamole, salsas and more.  While you're there, donate
to the Undergraduate Giving Council, get a cupcake, and enter a raffle for
free Bose headphones. This is also a great opportunity for those running
for council to learn more and get petitions signed. [See below for laptop
decal design]

Due to popular demand, we are hosting another session at the *Sky
Zone Trampoline Park* on *Friday, March 16th* from *11:00pm - 12:00am*
 (click here <http://www.boston.skyzonesports.com/> to learn more about Sky
Zone). A link to sign up will be also be released *tomorrow  at 10:00pm*.
The *first 50* people to sign up will be offered a spot. Please note that
those who went on the first trip will not be allowed to go again so that
everyone can have an opportunity.

Finally, the Class of 2014 is renting out a theater for 300 for an advanced
showing of *The Hunger Games* on *Thursday, March 22nd *at *8:30pm*.
Tickets will go on sale for $5.00 *online only *(cash or TechCash) on *
Thursday,* *March 15th* *at 10:00pm*. Between Thursday and Saturday, 2014s
only may buy 1 ticket. On Sunday, March 18th at 10 PM, you will be able to
buy up to 1 extra ticket for a friend while supplies last.

See you tomorrow!

~Your Class Council

The Decal Design: