Subject: 100 days until graduation! (+correct Rugby order link)

From: 2014 Class Council <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2014 23:24:35 -0500

Hey guys,

Our last email didn't have the link to our Rugby Order
Form<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/17pE9bQCsP3i7_OE1VNPbazPeO4mlTyk-ykpjEgIfAM8/viewform>,
sorry about that!
Buttttt...

We are so close!! Today is *100 days* until graduation, and we are
celebrating big time with lots of food, drinks, great bowling, billiards,
and fantastic company on *Friday from 6-9 PM at King's!* Don't worry if you
didn't RSVP, we would still love to see you there! :D

Don't forget to bring MIT 2014 ID and government issued ID.

*Directions:*
To get there from campus, you can take the 1 bus or Saferide Boston East
(runs every half hour from the Stud after 6 PM) and get off at the Hynes
bus stop. If you want to make sure you're first to get lots of yummy food
and drinks, you can also take the last Boston Daytime and get off at Beacon
St. From Hynes, walk down Boylston St. and take the right before you reach
the Pru.

*King's Address:*
*50 Dalton St, Boston, MA 02115*