Subject: [Class of 2014] Club Night TONIGHT + Post-Grad Directory v1

From: 2014 Council <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 3 May 2014 10:30:14 -0400

Hey Class,

Dance your way through the night at our last off-campus event before
finals! *Royale* <http://royaleboston.com/> (near Boston Common) tonight.
Free cover before midnight, plus 2 tickets each.

Also, we have officially published the first version of the Post-Graduation
Directory <http://web.mit.edu/2014/Directory/>. The more people, the
better, so keep filling it
out<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1NtAfdeSYnuDf6_mwn62NqmKgufDTsePLqHk19TJI6Zc/viewform>
!

Sincerely,

Class Council

---

From: Anika Gupta <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 3 May 2014 10:43:13 -0400

Oops! Error in the link for the directory. Here's the correct
link<http://web.mit.edu/2014/Public/>
.

On Sat, May 3, 2014 at 10:30 AM, 2014 Council <
[email-masked]> wrote:

> better, so keep filling it out<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1NtAfdeSYnuDf6_mwn62NqmKgufDTsePLqHk19TJI6Zc/viewform>
> !
>
> Sincerely,
>
> Class Council
>

-- 
Anika Gupta
Massachusetts Institute of Technology Class of 2014
Department of Materials Science and Engineering
(801) 831-2614 | [email-masked]

---

From: Anika Gupta <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 3 May 2014 19:30:07 -0400

Some more details about tonight:

   - *Dress Code*: No sneakers, and guys should wear collared shirts
   (they're pretty strict on the sneakers especially).
   - *Entrance*: Let the bouncers know you're with the MIT Class of 2014
   and you'll be able to enter the "table" line. Try to get there by
   ~10:30-10:45.

See you at Royale!

~Class Council