Subject: [2014class] FALL SOCIAL + HARRY POTTER tickets!

From: Candace Chen <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2010 14:55:04 -0400

Hey Class of 2014!

So we’ve been having a few Dorm Storms, but now it’s time for our first
large-scale class study break!

Come to *FALL SOCIAL *this *Thursday,* Nov 4th  from 8:30 to 9:30 in Lobdell
on the second floor of the student center! We will be showcasing
performances by Toons and Bhangra, as well as having music, dessert, magic,
and apple bobbing.

Also, *Harry Potter tickets* will be on sale at fall social. They are $5 per
person [MIT freshmen only].  For those unable to attend the study break, you
can have a friend buy a ticket for you. Each person may purchase TWO tickets
at max (one for yourself, one for another MIT freshman friend). We will be
verifying that you both are indeed MIT freshmen.

Finally, class council needs *volunteers* to help out at fall social! We are
taking the first 10 people to respond to this email. As an added bonus, we
will reserve a Harry Potter ticket for you.

Come and enjoy chilling with the rest of your class. The 322 tickets might
go fast! Looking forward to seeing you at Fall Social :]

<3,

Your 2014 Class Council

Candace Chen
Class of 2014 Vice President
[email-masked]