Subject: [Class of 2014] IAP Career Development Workshops

From: Anika Gupta <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2011 18:30:42 -0500

Hey Class of 2014!

*
*

Hope you had a fantastic winter break and an awesome first week of IAP. For
those of you still on campus, the Career Development Office has a number of
workshops throughout January for you. Come to any of these next week!

*A Conversation with Dr. Daniel Kohane: My Life and Career as an MDPhD*,
January 11th, 12:00-1:00 p.m., 4-253

*Research Careers Beyond Academia*, January 11th, 3:30-5pm, 4-163

*Step inside Nokia: On-site visit in Burlington, MA*, January 12, 10-2pm,
details online

*NonVerbal Communication: How It Affects Your Career*, January 12, 1-2pm,
4-237

*Starting Up Your Start Up*, January 12, 3-4:30pm, 3-133

*Exploring Careers in Energy*, January 12, 5-7pm, 35-155

*Making Connections for Career Success*, January 13, 3-4:30, 4-237

*See Yourself in The Other Cambridge! The Cambridge-MIT Exchange (CME)*,
January 13, 3:00-4:15, 4-149

Full event listings on the IAP website (http://web.mit.edu/iap/) and
CareerBridge (under Workshops, Career Fairs and Events.

See you there!

Sincerely,

Your Class Council