Subject: [Class of 2014] Iron Man 3, Senior Week/Senior Ball, and More!

From: 2014 Council <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 14 Apr 2013 10:10:23 -0400

Hey Class of 2014,

We wanted to send you some brief updates of projects in the works --
there's tons of stuff going on now that Spring is (sort of) finally here.

   - *Iron Man 3*: The Class is renting out a theater (Theater 14 :) ) for
   the premiere of Iron Man 3 on May 2nd. More details to come!
   - *Senior Week/Senior Ball*:
Applications<http://web.mit.edu/2014/Public/>are due on
   *Saturday, April 27th* -- help plan some of the most memorable events of
   senior year! Please keep responses to 1-2 paragraphs each.
   - *Study Break next Saturday, April 20th*: From 3:30-4:30. Again, more
   details will be coming shortly.
   - *Summer Directory*: Recently
updated<https://web.mit.edu/2014/Summer2013/>.
   Not too late to fill it
out<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1oEy7CQ0YEDYKJzspIVCfJ8EYrqVwyqwEZBsjYK7pXP8/viewform>
   !
   - *Spirit Week/SpringFest:* Check out all of the upcoming
events<http://www.facebook.com/events/517054741668893/> and
   don't forget to dress for Spirit Week the week of April 22nd.

Have a happy 4 day weekend!

Sincerely,

The 2014 Class Council