Subject: [Class of 2014] Rugby Order Deadline Extended! SkyZone Sign ups Sunday!

From: 2014 Council <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2014 16:29:18 -0500

Hi Class,

For reasons that are about to be explained, the rugby deadline has been
pushed back to Sunday 3/2, 11:59PM.
Some of you have been asking for sample sizes for rugbies. Ask and ye shall
receive, for we have some sample sizes in stock.  Unfortunately, we only
received S-XL, but if you're thinking of going lower or higher you might be
able to use those to gauge your size.
If try-before-you-buy is a thing you want to do, come to the UA Office
(W20-401) this Thursday, 12-1PM or Friday 2:30-4:30PM.  If you've already
ordered and decide to switch a size after trying 'em on, that's okay.
Think you know your size? Go ahead and order NOW!

Reminder! Sign ups for Sky Zone will come out on Sunday 3/2 at 7 PM, first
come first served to the first 60. The event will be on Sunday 3/9 at 7 PM.
$5.00 to hold your spot.

Questions about rugbies? Want to get sized but absolutely can't make it?
Comments Email us at [email-masked]

See you at Kings!
xoxo, Class Council