Subject: [2014 Class] Movie Premiere + Boo's Cruise Costume Winners

From: Kristen D Wilhite <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 3 Nov 2013 18:59:06 -0500

Hi Class of 2014!

Based on our poll, our movie premiere will be *The Hunger Games: Catching
Fire*! We have reserved 141 tickets, so hold off on buying yours. More
details will be coming your way soon.

In other news, here are the Prize Winners (along with prizes) for the Boo's
Cruise Costume Contest:

*Best Group*: Theta as iPhone Apps (iTunes gift card to every member)

*Best couple*: Alan Miranda and Gaelen Guzman as Ash and Pikachu (Stuffed
Pokemon)

*Punniest*: Kwesi Philips as "When life gives you lemons..." (Pun book)

*Funniest*: PKT as Snow White and the 7 dwarves (Apple-themed gift basket)

*Best executed group*: Shirley Mao and Elise Ruan as Joker and Poison Ivy
(Newbury Comics gift cards)

*Best executed individual*: Nathan Miller as White Russian (Tosci’s gift
card + 1 gallon of skim milk)

*Most nostalgic*: Evelyn Tio, Shirley Tsang, Isabella Wei as Buzz
Lightyear, Woody and Slinky Dog (Mr. and Mrs. Potatohead)

*Most Confusing*: Curtis Wu as ???? (WTF stamp and notes)

*Cutest*: Sarine Shahmirian and Brian Alejandro as rainbow unicorns
(rainbow unicorn pillow pets)

Congrats winners, and we will be contacting you soon regarding your prizes!

Sincerely,
Your Class of 2014 Class Council

Kristen Wilhite
Massachusetts Institute of Technology
Department of Biological Engineering
Class of 2014
(901)267-7451