Subject: [Class of 2014] Details for Dis-Orientation: SUNDAY at 7:30 PM

From: 2014 Council <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 5 Sep 2013 17:46:24 -0400

Hey Class,

Get excited for *Dis-Orientation* this Sunday from 7:30-10:30 PM at the
Boston Aquarium. Join us for food, *drinks,* DJ, performances, raffles,
photos, and *penguins! *See below for details:

   - *Transportation: *Shuttles will be leaving the chapel turnaround next
   to Kresge on the hour between 7 and 10 PM. They will leave the aquarium on
   the half hour (7:30, 8:30, 9:30, 10:30 PM)
   - *IDs:* Be sure to bring *both *your school ID and your government
   issued ID if you plan to have alcohol.
   - *No personal items*: You will be required to check any bags that you
   bring so pack light, and no external food or drinks
   - *Cash bar:* Bring extra cash.
   - *Guests*: Sorry, but this event is 2014 only.  No guests or non 14's
   please!
   - *Performances: *We are very excited to have Dance
Troupe<http://dancetroupe.mit.edu/>
    and Fixation <https://www.facebook.com/mitfixation>* *joining us at 8
   PM and 9 PM
   - *Disclaimer:* While we encourage everyone to have fun before and at
   the event, if you have too much fun before and can't control your fun at
   the event, we'll have to kick you out :(

See you there!