Subject: [Class of 2014] Welcome Back Froyo Monday 3 PM at Zinga!

From: Jean Xin <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2012 22:48:13 -0500

Hey Class of 2014,

We're excited for the next semester and welcoming you back with free
self-serve froyo at Zinga! They have awesome toppings and flavors like
pomegranate, cheese cake, and red velvet frozen yogurt. Bus pickups start
at *2:45 PM at the chapel turnaround on Monday, Feb 6 (Reg Day)*. Find out
more at our facebook event here:
http://www.facebook.com/events/243926079017762/

*Transportation Options*

   - Provided Bus: Pick up at Chapel Turnaround beginning at *2:45 PM*
   - T: Green Line Kenmore Station
   - Saferide: Take Boston Daytime and get off in Kenmore Square
   - 1 Bus: Take across the bridge to Commonwealth Ave. and turn right
   towards the Citgo sign.
   - Walk: (~15 min) Walk down Mass Ave. Turn right on Commonwealth Ave.

*Details if the Image Didn't Work:*
Self Serve Froyo at Zinga
Monday February 6
3-5 PM
508 Commonwealth Ave. (Kenmore Square)

See you there,
2014 Class Council

-- 
Yijing (Jean) Xin
MIT Class of 2014
Brain and Cognitive Sciences | Management Science