Subject: Harvard + MIT Club Night on Saturday!

From: Jean Xin <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2014 11:48:57 -0400

Hey class of 2014!

If you want to escape the prefrosh, bypass annoying occupancy rules, and
meet some cool new people, we will be having a joint* Harvard-MIT 21+ Club
Night on Saturday (4/12)*! There will be a *champagne reception from 10
PM-10:30 PM* and a *dance party from 10:30 PM-2:00 AM *with two
professional DJs at *Club Naga at Moksa* (450 Massachusetts Avenue,
Cambridge).

Class Council is sponsoring tickets for MIT seniors, and with your ticket
you'll get access to a complimentary champagne reception, and special
discounts. If you have non Harvard or MIT 2014 guests, they are welcome to
come, they will just have to buy tickets in advance online ($15) or at the
door ($20)--link coming soon!

This event is cosponsored by nightlife firm *"The list",* Uber, Down With
It, VibeWithIt, and the Harvard 2014 Class Council.

In order to help us order the right amount of tickets, please *fill out
this 10 second form
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1f2FbPF2FL-BSLJ47nVYqTBcEBaEzFI6Ouk8ZDaCtI34/viewform>*
if
you are >75% sure you'll come on Saturday. :) Thanks, get excited!

Also, please join the facebook
event<https://www.facebook.com/events/1466803686869685/1468395393377181/?notif_t=plan_mall_activity>
!

Love,
Your 2014 class council

-- 
Yijing (Jean) Xin
MIT Class of 2014
(262) 865-8943

---

From: Jean Xin <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2014 16:32:46 -0400

Clarifications:

1. You do NOT need to buy tickets on the eventbrite if you are an MIT 2014,
just fill out our
form<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1f2FbPF2FL-BSLJ47nVYqTBcEBaEzFI6Ouk8ZDaCtI34/viewform>,
and Class Council will sponsor your ticket. :)
2. If you do have a non MIT 2014 guest, they can buy a general admission
ticket here<http://www.eventbrite.com/e/spring-vibes-party-tickets-11232098509>
3. No prefrosh, sorry :(

<3
Class Council

On Thu, Apr 10, 2014 at 11:48 AM, Jean Xin <[email-masked]> wrote:

> meet some cool new people, we will be having a joint* Harvard-MIT 21+
> Club Night on Saturday (4/12)*! There will be a *champagne reception from
> 10 PM-10:30 PM* and a *dance party from 10:30 PM-2:00 AM *with two
> <https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1f2FbPF2FL-BSLJ47nVYqTBcEBaEzFI6Ouk8ZDaCtI34/viewform>* if
> Also, please join the facebook event<https://www.facebook.com/events/1466803686869685/1468395393377181/?notif_t=plan_mall_activity>
> !
>
> Love,
> Your 2014 class council
>
> --
> Yijing (Jean) Xin
> MIT Class of 2014
> (262) 865-8943
>
>

-- 
Yijing (Jean) Xin
MIT Class of 2014
(262) 865-8943