Subject: [Class of 2014] More Track Jackets and Reg Day Event!

From: 2014council <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2013 23:19:19 -0500

Hey Class,

IAP may be drawing to a close, but we've got some good news that you should
check out:

1) *Monday, February 4th, 3:30-4:30 PM, W20-407:* Start off the semester by
making your own *trail mix* with a variety of nuts, pretzels, chex,
candies, granola, and fruit! Plus, we're trying to clear out the apparel
stock we have built up over the years: buy leftover *2014 apparel* for just
*$5.00* (see inventory<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Atfil_CrPYvfdGtOMThZT2drMHdHVkFTVjl5NjNtSXc#gid=0>).
We'll
also be giving out 2014 sunglasses, bottle openers, and pint glasses all
for *free* while supplies last (limit 1 of each per person), first come
first serve.

2)*Track Jackets, 2nd order* For people who didn't order track jackets in
the Fall, we will be doing a 2nd order.  You can read more and order online
with *TechCash *only by February 5th at
2014.scripts.mit.edu/jackets/order.php!  You may pay with* cash at the
Monday event only*. Unfortunately, this will be your last opportunity to
get a jacket.

Enjoy the rest of IAP and we will see you Monday!
Class Council

-- 
Jesse Sharps
Massachusetts Institute of Technology
Department of Computer Science and Engineering
Class of 2014