Subject: [2014class] Lottery for Dinner Thursday at 6

From: 2014 Council <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2014 17:19:35 -0400

Hey Class of 2014,

First - Thanks for coming out last night! It was fantastic to see everyone
so fancy and dressed up. Sorry to those who may have been a bit
disappointed -- we will be announcing our next pub night in the next few
days.

We're opening up yet another lottery!  This time, it's for Dinner at
ZA<http://www.zarestaurant.com/>(Cambridge Third Street location) on
*Thursday
(the 17th) at 6PM*.  Enter the lottery
here!<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/10CqSRaTFT4uyNarLWpDxWxtS4qUkOFgZXZ2noAssQmA/viewform>The
lottery closes Tuesday at 11:59PM and winners will be notified by
Wednesday morning.

Winners for the Celtics lottery have been notified - congrats to the lucky
winners!

Remember to file your taxes!
<3,
Class Council