Subject: Final Week to Buy Senior Ball Tickets!

From: Jessica Fessler <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 4 May 2014 22:15:08 -0400

Hi Everyone,

Just wanted to remind you that tomorrow is the last day that you will be
able to purchase Senior Ball tickets at the booth. We will be selling
tickets in the Student Center from 11am-2pm for $35. *Ticket sales will be
open online
<http://mit.universitytickets.com/user_pages/event.aspx?id=329&cid=35&p=1>
until
Friday, May 9th*. Seating
requests<http://web.mit.edu/seniorball/Seating.html> also
must be submitted by this Friday.

If you already purchased your ticket, you should have received a
confirmation email verifying your ticket purchase and meal option. If you
did not receive a confirmation email but expected to, please contact the
Senior Ball Committee ([email-masked]).

In addition, Formalwear Ltd. will be in the Student center every
Monday-Friday this week and next week from 12:45-2:00 pm to fit you for
your tux rental! As a reminder, *this is a black tie event*, and we want
everyone looking their best. We strongly encourage gentlemen to wear
tuxedos over suits.

Lastly, since we want everyone rolling up in style the night of the event,
Uber has created a special promo code for us (SeniorBall2014) which will
give anyone new to Uber $25 of credit for the event. You can sign up via
the link: https://www.uber.com/go/SeniorBall2014 which will automatically
fill in the code for you. If you haven't heard of Uber, you can check out
the service at uber.com.

It should be a fantastic event, we're looking forward to seeing you there!

Best,

The Senior Ball Committee

tl;dr -- This is the last week to buy Senior Ball Tickets!!!! Do it!

ps. Today is International Star Wars Day...

-- 
Jessica Fessler
Department of Biological Engineering
Massachusetts Institute of Technology | 2014