Subject: [Senior Week] Thursday's Events and Logistics

From: Josh Santos <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2014 16:59:40 -0400

Hey Seniors,

We hope you enjoyed Laser Tag, Taza Chocolate Factory Tour, and Codzilla
today! We look forward to seeing you at the Senior Toast at the Skywalk
Observatory Deck at 6 pm at the top of the Prudential Center. Please note
that only graduating seniors are invited, no guests please.

The Senior Toast is free for all seniors and does not require tickets.
Please bring a government ID to enjoy champagne. If you’re under 21, don’t
worry! We will have non-alcoholic beverages available.

Unfortunately, due to predicted rain, we are cancelling tomorrow’s kayaking
event. Instead, we will be catering lunch for you and your families! The
food will be catered from Qdoba and will be available from 12-2p in the UA
Senate Chambers (W20-400).

If you want to be an alumni interviewer for MIT after you graduate and
couldn’t make it to the first Educational Counselor (EC) session, come to
the second info session on how to be an EC at 2 PM in 3-270. Coffee and
munchkins will be provided. This event is hosted by the Admissions Office.
If you haven’t already, you can RSVP here
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1Oe4rVTyy7TGHItFH8kJNQeRKsQr_IInnDZAGGcgFJsU/viewform>.

We have photos from yesterday’s Move Out Scoop Out here
<https://www.dropbox.com/sh/gqsv64eyhpbfe19/AADHUEHhQ_H237ql1txLLr_-a>
(photo credit to Joe McGonegal), and we will be sending out the photos from
last Friday’s BBQ & Sailing event soon!

As always, if you have any questions don't hesitate to e-mail us at
[email-masked].

Sincerely,

Your Senior Week Committee