Subject: [Class of 2014] Announcing Class Dinners!

From: Jonathan Chien <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2014 09:17:23 -0500

Hi Class of 2014!

We realized it's our final term here, and many of us still don't know each
other. As such, we'll be running dinners every 1-2 weeks where you can meet
in a relaxed low-key setting in groups of 8-12.

Lotteries will work similarly to concerts. We will announce the time and
location a few days in advance and send out a google form. You can sign up
individually or with one other person. You may only win once this term,
even if you end up not showing up. Dinners will be subsidized a flat $20.

The first one will be Saturday at 7PM at Thelonious Monkfish. Sign up
here<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1xU7G6eL-GCYkh6_nRQCyLL3hXOIsLWFtghueJEdsA28/viewform>
and
stay tuned for more announcements!

And we'll have yummy* Qdoba* nachos in *W20-307* next Thursday from
*3:45-5:00pm* (note the change!).

Thanks,
Your 2014 Class Council

PS. In our last email, we forgot to mention we also have concert tickets
for the *Glitch Mob*. Stay tuned for that and other concerts!