Subject: [Class of 2014] Senior Class Mug Giveaway + Pick this Semester's Movie!

From: 2014 Council <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 5 Oct 2013 18:41:05 -0400

Hey Seniors,

We've heard you're excited about getting your *free **Class of 2014 Coffee
Mug*. Makes sense. They're pretty sweet.

We've also heard some of you can't make it, and we don't want you to miss
out, so here are the deets:

- You can pick up* your own* mug in *Twenty Chimneys *(W20-306) between *
3:45**PM - 5:15PM *on *Tuesday, October 8th*.

-* If you can't make it, send a friend* to let us know. We'll take note and
*guarantee* you a mug at our 2nd mug giveaway.

Cool? Cool.

Now for some more excitement-- this semester, we're letting you guys choose
which movie we'll see.

*The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug *or *The Hunger Games: Catching Fire*?

We love them both! But which do you love? Let us know
HERE<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1ZPPpXIeVY7EB9TdE7RDVGaatSkodADYYnvLtUmlTxxE/viewform>
.

See you soon!
Your Class Council