Subject: [Class of 2014] Hoodie Pickup UPDATE

From: Jean Xin <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 9 Dec 2010 17:23:06 -0500

Hello!

As we have been advertising, primary hoodie pickup will be *tonight *from *
9-10* at *Winter Social *in the Johnson ice rink, and it will be accompanied
by free ice skating, figure skating performances*, *delicious pie, cookie
decorating, and warm drinks! So take a break from studying or pop over in
between DT showings to enjoy some free food and fun!

However, due to an unforeseen delay in hoodie processing, we have just been
informed by our vendor that the coffee ("Sleep is for the weak") design will
not be done today as promised. Instead they will be arriving tomorrow, so we
will not be able to get you your coffee hoodie tonight. The beaver design
and the map design will be at Winter Social, though!

If you can not come to Winter Social or if you ordered a coffee hoodie, we
will be offering hoodie pick up in *Lobby 10*, on *Tuesday, December 14 *
 and *Wednesday, December 15* from *1-3 PM* on both days*! *If you can not
make it to either Winter Social or our hoodie pickup booth, please let us
know ASAP so we can make other arrangements. We are so sorry for any
inconvenience this has caused, and we hope to see you tonight!

Have a great evening,
The 2014 Class Council