Subject: Join an Institute Committee

From: Ravi Charan <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2012 20:48:57 -0400

Hi undergrads,

On behalf of the UA Nominations Committee, I'd like to invite you to apply
to serve on an MIT institute committee. On these faculty committees, you
have the opportunity to work side by side with faculty to develop institute
policy, including looking at CI-M classes at MIT, and revising the the
rules governing MIT's disciplinary policies.

   1. Subcommittee on the HASS Requirement (Biweekly, Friday 10 - 1130)
   2. Subcommittee on the Communications Requirement (Biweekly, Wednesday 9
   - 1030)
   3. Student Citizenship Grants Committee
   4. Committee on Discipline Rules Committee (Biweekly, Tuesday 1130 - 1)

If you are interested, please send an email to [email-masked] with
demographic information (name, class year, living group, affiliation, and
major) as well as a list of which committees you're interested in and why.
If you have prior experience in student government, please do include that
information as well.

Sincerely,
Ravi Charan
MIT Class of 2014
UA Chief of Staff