Subject: [Class of 2014] Apply to be a 2013 Career Fair Director!

From: 2014 Council <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2013 13:17:47 -0500

Hi Class of 2014,

Applications are officially *open* for 2013 Fall Career Fair Director. Our
class will provide 2-3 directors to plan (from scratch) the largest
student-run career fair in the country. This is an incredible opportunity
to develop leadership experience in a whole host of ways. Details for the
application are below, and you can reach out to the Career Fair directors
at [email-masked] with any questions.

Applicants should send the following information to
[email-masked] by *5PM on Friday, March 15th* and
include:

   - Name
   - Partner Organization Membership (SWE/GSC/Senior Class)
   - Other groups you're affiliated with on campus
   - Resume
   - Cover Letter (max. 2 pages):  Why are you qualified for the position?
    What new ideas do you have?  Why do you want to be a director?  What are
   your two preferred positions?

Information about the various positions are summarized below:

   - Employer Relations - Recruits companies and works closely with
   employers
   - Sponsorship - Focuses on recruiting sponsors,
   - Treasurer - Handles all financial transactions pertaining to the
   Career Fair
   - Publicity - Delivers key information to companies and MIT students in
   addition to creating the Career Fair guidebook
   - Week-of Logistics - Organizes networking events to increase
   student-employer interaction, such as information sessions, networking
   luncheons, etc.
   - Day-of Logistics - Organizes all logistics for the day of the Career
   Fair such as booth set-up, catering, etc.
   - Facilitator - Maintains internal relations among the partner
   organizations, MIT administration, and Careers Office

Interviews for applicants will be scheduled the following week.

We look forward to reading your applications!

Sincerely,

The MIT Class of 2014 Council and the 2012 Career Fair Directors

---

From: 2014 Council <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 9 Mar 2013 13:33:31 -0500

Hi Class of 2014,

Reminder that applications are *open* for 2013 Fall Career Fair Director.
Our class will provide 2-3 directors to plan (from scratch) the largest
student-run career fair in the country. This is an incredible opportunity
to develop leadership experience in a whole host of ways. Feel free to send
any questions to [email-masked].

Applicants should send the following information to
[email-masked] by *5PM this Friday, March 15th* and
include:
Name
Partner Organization Membership (SWE/GSC/Senior Class)
Other groups you're affiliated with on campus
Resume
Cover Letter (max. 2 pages):  Why are you qualified for the position?  What
new ideas do you have?  Why do you want to be a director?  What are your
two preferred positions?

Information about the various positions are summarized below:
Employer Relations - Recruits companies and works closely with employers
Sponsorship - Focuses on recruiting sponsors,
Treasurer - Handles all financial transactions pertaining to the Career Fair
Publicity - Delivers key information to companies and MIT students in
addition to creating the Career Fair guidebook
Week-of Logistics - Organizes networking events to increase
student-employer interaction, such as information sessions, networking
luncheons, etc.
Day-of Logistics - Organizes all logistics for the day of the Career Fair
such as booth set-up, catering, etc.
Facilitator - Maintains internal relations among the partner organizations,
MIT administration, and Careers Office
Interviews for applicants will be scheduled the following week.

Sincerely,