Subject: [Class of 2014] In Person Track Jackets & Free Stuff & Food TOMORROW

From: Jesse Sharps <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 3 Feb 2013 18:11:54 -0500

Hey class,

Just a reminder that we'll be hanging around from *3:30-4:30 in
W20-407 *tomorrow.
If you didn't order a track jacket in the first round, stop by to order one
in person.  You can also pick up some miscellaneous *2014 giveaways* for
free, and help *clean out our
inventory<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Atfil_CrPYvfdGtOMThZT2drMHdHVkFTVjl5NjNtSXc#gid=0>
*.  We'll have chocolate, granola, peanuts, almonds, craisins, pecans, and
basically every other *trail mix* ingredient you can think of to make your
own.
You can also *order your track jackets* online
here<http://2014.scripts.mit.edu/jackets/order.php>.
Any track jacket questions can go to [email-masked].

Finally, in case you didn't realize, all juniors must submit their *HASS
Concentration Proposal* forms by this Friday!  Check out the
instructions<http://web.mit.edu/hassreq/concentrations.html#procedure>to
get them filled out before you pay a $50 fine.

See you tomorrow!

2014 Council