Subject: Last Day for Senior Ball Ticket Sales

From: Harshini Jayaram <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 9 May 2014 00:29:15 -0400

Hi Everyone,

We made it to Friday! We are now just 8 days away from Senior Ball, so we
wanted to remind you that today is *the last day* to buy tickets, now only
available online
here<http://mit.universitytickets.com/user_pages/event_listings.aspx>
 .

It is also the last day to submit your table requests (form
here<http://mit.edu/seniorball/Seating.html>) or
any change requests including table groups and dietary restrictions
(pick me<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1aH1vRTXZZESG2o-BtRqGXgTHeALkYgdV0fjw0XbCVu0/viewform>)!
If you don't have a full table of 10, no problem. Submit your partial
table, and we will find another group to fill your table - one way to make
last minute new friends!

However, it's not too late to get your Tux Rental! The rental booth will be
available today and Monday-Thursday next week, 12:45-2:00pm in the Student
Center.

We also are the most awesome class and are reaching historic levels of
ticket sales! We don't anticipate it being a problem, but we wanted to give
you a head's up that at this point there are only about 130 tickets left.
So don't wait until the very last second to buy your ticket!

We look forward to seeing you at Senior Ball 2014.

~Senior Ball Committee

-- 
Harshini Jayaram
Massachusetts Institute of Technology 2014
Department of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science
Department of Management

---

From: Harshini Jayaram <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 9 May 2014 11:44:40 -0400

Just as a follow up:

1) You can change date and table info on this
form<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1aH1vRTXZZESG2o-BtRqGXgTHeALkYgdV0fjw0XbCVu0/viewform>.
If you email us, we will request that you fill out that form.
2) If you are having issues with the online ticket sales website, please
contact John McDonald ([email-masked])
3) If you have questions that cannot be answered by the website, *please
email the full committee*, [email-masked], to ensure a prompt reply.

On Fri, May 9, 2014 at 12:29 AM, Harshini Jayaram <[email-masked]> wrote:

> wanted to remind you that today is *the last day* to buy tickets, now
> only available online here<http://mit.universitytickets.com/user_pages/event_listings.aspx>
>  .
>
> It is also the last day to submit your table requests (form here<http://mit.edu/seniorball/Seating.html>) or
> any change requests including table groups and dietary restrictions (pick
> me<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1aH1vRTXZZESG2o-BtRqGXgTHeALkYgdV0fjw0XbCVu0/viewform>)!
> However, it's not too late to get your Tux Rental! The rental booth will
> be available today and Monday-Thursday next week, 12:45-2:00pm in the
> Student Center.
>