Subject: [Class of 2014] Last chance to buy Hunger Games tickets before we open to guests

From: Jean Xin <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2012 13:37:21 -0400

Hey Class of 2014!

We hope that you have had a wonderful St. Patrick's Day weekend and are
looking forward to Spring Break.

Just a reminder that you have until *10 PM* to buy your own ticket for the
Hunger Games on Thursday before we open to guests of 2014s. Tickets are $*
5.00* and are available at http://classof2014.mit.edu/hungergames. You can
cancel without penalty until Thursday at noon, otherwise you will be
charged $10.00.

275 tickets have been sold so far, so make sure to get yours! And if you
aren't planning to attend, be sure to let us know. We will email those who
have already purchased tickets with the link to buy a second for a guest at
10.

Best,

Your Class Council

-- 
Yijing (Jean) Xin
MIT Class of 2014
Brain and Cognitive Sciences | Management Science