Subject: [Class of 2014] Do you have extra commencement tickets or need them?

From: Jean Xin <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 19 Jan 2014 18:53:57 -0800

Hey Class of 2014,

Hope you're having a great IAP!

We just wanted to let you know about [email-masked], the place to
exchange extra tickets. *You can add yourself to the list here
<https://groups.mit.edu/webmoira/list/reuse-tickets>.*

In case there's any confusion, here is an excerpt from the commencement
website:

Each graduate to be awarded a degree at the Commencement Exercises is
allotted four(4) guest tickets. No additional tickets are available. An
admission ticket is required for each guest in the seating area, including
children three (3) years of age or older.

Students may join the Moira list [email-masked] to communicate with
one another regarding Commencement tickets. While the Institute encourages
students to share unneeded tickets, graduates and guests are advised that
no tickets to Commencement at MIT may be bought or sold under any
circumstances. The list [email-masked] is administered by the senior
class council. For more about Moira lists, please see the IS&T website.

-- 
Yijing (Jean) Xin
MIT Class of 2014
Brain and Cognitive Sciences | Management Science