Subject: [Class of 2014] Take the Senior Gift Survey and Win $100 AMEX gift card

From: Ishaan Kumar <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 9 Sep 2013 22:58:18 -0400

Hey Seniors,

It's hard to believe, but we've officially embarked on our last year of
being MIT undergrads.

While you start making plans for beyond MIT, I hope you take time to enjoy
your senior year and take part in the great Senior Gift tradition we have
at MIT.

The campaign is set to kick off in November, so the Senior Gift Committee
wants to know what kind of events you are interested in and what you think
about giving back to the Institute. Please take a few minutes to tell us
what you think by filling out our survey:
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/29PSWND

Any senior who completes the survey can also enter our raffle to win a $100
American Express Gift Card. Responses are due by September 25, so be sure
to complete the survey right away!

Want to be part of the effort? There’s still time to become a Senior Gift
Committee member, just check out the Senior Gift website to apply or send
us an email at [email-masked].

Looking forward to a great senior year,
Ishaan Kumar ’14
Senior Gift Chair