Subject: [Class of 2014] Try Track Jackets Tomorrow, Order by Saturday

From: 2014 Council <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2012 16:20:29 -0400

*Hi, you've reached the Class of 2014.  I'm not available right now, but
leave a message with your name and number and I'll get back to you!  BEEEEP*
Hi Class of 2014, it's me again, 2014 Class Council.  You know, the guy
from 2014 Track Jackets <http://classof2014.mit.edu/jackets>? I'm just
calling to ask if you got my last message about track jacket orders?
Basically I just wanted to make sure you knew a few things.  First, the *last
day to try on jackets and order in person is Tomorrow (Friday) in Lobby 10
from 12-1 and 3-4* and *the deadline to order online is this Saturday
night, the 29th, at 11:59 PM*.  If you're paying with cash and getting a
personalized jacket, you have to do it online.

Oh man, this message is getting longer than I thought, I hope your
answering machine doesn't cut me off.
Anyway, you can pay in techcash in person or online, and *we'll be charging
your account at the beginning of next week*, so make sure you've got money
in there!

And a note regarding personalizations:  *Your personalization can only have
one space in it, and if it does, your personalization will be $5.75*.  I
put a more detailed explanation on my website (you should check it out!)
Just so we're clear.

Oh shoot!  I almost forgot.  *The 2014 sunglasses* I was going to give you
at the beach event?  You can find em* at the lobby 10 table tomorrow*, so
you have no excuse for standing me up this time.

By the way, please tell me we can have a monogamous relationship?  Just *one
track jacket* between us?  You know I couldn't handle it if you ordered
two.  It's just not possible.  I'm sorry, it's not you, it's me.  But baby,
you *do* look really good in these jackets, you just gotta buy one.  Please?

You can call me back at [email-masked] with questions or hit up my
website at classof2014.mit.edu/jackets!  It was nice talking to you, even
if it was just your answ - *BEEEEP*.  *To play back your message, press 1.
If you are satisfied with your message, please hang up.  For more options,
press pound.*

- 2014 Class Council