Subject: [Class of 2014] Senior Week - Impt. Ticketing info!

From: Senior Week Committee <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2014 01:30:03 -0000

Hey Seniors!

We hope that your spring<http://www.learn21.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/blizzard.jpg> semesters 
are going well! Are you guys pumped for Senior Week yet?

If not, we're about to change that. This email has a lot of *very important* information 
on Senior Week ticketing and the lottery system that we're using, so please 
read all of it and let us know if you have questions!!

First and foremost, *THESE LOTTERIES ARE NOT FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE*. 

There are three different lotteries for three waves of events that are 
listed below. We designed it so that none of the events in a given lottery 
conflict with each other, and so that you'll know what events you can and 
can't sign up for in each of the subsequent lotteries. Each lottery will be 
open for 2 days after it is released. After the lottery closes, you will be 
notified if you are a winner or wait-listed; each group is randomly 
selected. If you are a winner, you will have 36 hours to pay for a ticket 
for each event you won or *your spot(s) will be lost.* After the 36 hours, 
wait-listed people will be notified in the order they were chosen if spots 
have opened up. Wait-listees have 24 hours to pay for their spot, or *it 
will be lost*. 

When entering the lottery, you will have the opportunity to list up to 2 
other 2014's names with yours for each event you want to attend. If your 
name is selected for a specific event, then you and your friends will 
receive a link to purchase tickets for that event. *IMPORTANT*: If you 
enter the lottery for a specific event, you *cannot* list your name as a 
"friend" for somebody else's lottery entry *for that same event*. 
Additionally, if you are listed as a "friend" on somebody else's lottery 
entry, you *cannot* enter your own entry *for that same event*. Finally, 
make sure that you are not on two different people's lottery entries for 
the same event. That is, if Susan and Rafael both want to go skydiving, 
Susan can enter Rafael on her skydiving entry, but Rafael cannot enter a 
skydiving lottery entry of his own. He can, however, still enter a Laser 
Tag entry for himself, as long as his name isn't on Susan's (or anybody 
else's) Laser Tag entry.

We know that this was a lot of information, so please please don't hesitate 
to let us know if you have any questions! GET PUMPED!<https://media.performancebike.com/images/performance/products/1500/40-5225-NCL-ANGLE.jpg>

*Lottery 1:* (opens Thur., 4/24, 8:30p)

   - All skydiving days
   - Six Flags
   - Casino Night @ Foxwoods
   - Laser Tag
   - Kayaking

*Lottery 2:* (opens Wed., 4/30, 8:30p)

   - All Red Sox Tickets
   - F1 Racing
   - Parasailing
   - Rock Climbing
   - Sam Adams Brewery Tour
   - Harpoon Brewery Tour
   - Historic Pub Crawl near Faneuil Hall 
   - Taza Chocolate Factory Tours
   - Codzilla Speedboat in the Boston Harbor

*Lottery 3*: (opens Tue., 5/6, 8:30p)

   - Historic Boat Cruise around the Boston Harbor
   - All Bully Boy Distillers Tours
   - Paintball
   - Shooting Range

Much love,
Alan, Jona, Cher, Christine, Besty, Nihara, and Josh
Senior Week 2014 Committee

PS - Like us on Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/MITSeniorWeek14> for 
immediate updates!