Subject: [Class of 2014] Updates from the UGC and Reminder: Buy Hunger Games tickets tonight at 10

From: Anika Gupta <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2012 18:20:17 -0400

Hey 2014,

So far, 41.5% of our class has made a gift in support of the Underclassmen
Giving Campaign
<http://giving.mit.edu/underclassmen-campaign/index.html>and the
Public Service Center, placing us right in the middle in this
participation competition between the freshmen and sophomores! We already
broke a junior class record, but now we want to make a statement and win
this whole competition!

The freshmen have a healthy lead with 47% participation, and the juniors
aren’t far behind us, which means we need you to make your gift by the end
of day Friday! Not only will participation keep us out of last place, but
your gift to the PSC will help fund MIT students as they travel across the
globe to do service work with expedition grants this summer. How can you
not be motivated to donate?

If you can’t come by the booth, you can also make your gift
online<http://giving.mit.edu/underclassmen-campaign/index.html>
* *with a credit card or Tech Cash at
http://giving.mit.edu/underclassmen-campaign/index.html.* *

Everyone who donates gets a cool class pin, and your gift will be matched
by our alumnus challenger Greg Turner ’74. A gift of even $5 will go a long
of helping out our class and the PSC, so please make sure you participate!

Thanks,

Anika Gupta

2014 Class Council President

P.S. If you already gave this week, thank you for your PSC support!

PPS. Don't forget that you can buy your tickets for the Class of 2014
showing of the *Hunger Games *tonight at 10 PM!