Subject: [Class of 2014] Call for Ideas from your Class Council

From: Anika Gupta <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2011 22:44:07 -0400

Welcome to Sophomore Year!

Your Class Council has been working hard to make sure that the beginning of
the semester is as fun this time around as it (hopefully) was last year.
However, as we plan for the fall, we want to hear your ideas too. *What
would you like to see from your Class Council this year?* Be as practical or
as crazy as you want, as fun or as serious. A lot is possible with a
dedicated team working to make your year amazing! Just reply to this email
with anything that comes to mind -- We'd love to hear your thoughts.

In other news, the Class of 2014 *website* is up and running. Go to
http://classof2014.mit.edu to find:

   - *Hoodie Designs* -- Didn't get a chance to order a hoodie last year?
   The designs are up in .svg format so that you can easily use them for your
   own paraphernalia.
   - *Helpful Links* -- A compilation of websites that you go to pretty
   often: our attempt to organize access to the most relevant parts of MIT's
   256th of the internet.
   - *Photos* -- A small selection from this year. Send us more if you have
   them!

Enjoy the rest of your summer and we can't wait to hear from you.

Sincerely,

The 2014 Class Council

*tl; dr: *Send us ideas for what you want to see this year and check out the
class website.