Subject: [Class of 2014] Donate by Tomorrow to the Undergraduate Giving Campaign in Lobby 10

From: Anika Gupta <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2012 14:31:52 -0400

Hey 2014,

If you have walked through lobby 10 this week you probably know it’s the
Underclassmen Giving Campaign (UGC). For the past two years our class has
given back given back in big numbers and I hope you will choose to
participate <http://giving.mit.edu/underclassmen-campaign/index.html> again
this week, after all, next year we will all be seniors which means no more
UGC! This is your last chance to help fund an expedition grant for MIT
students to do public service work over IAP, it’s students helping students
do amazing things all over the world! Every gift you make will get matched
by an alumnus challenge, so every gift really can have a big impact! The
UGC ends tomorrow so don’t miss out on your chance to support MIT students
and make your gift online right now at
http://giving.mit.edu/underclassmen-campaign/index.html, just $5 will be a
huge help.

You also get to choose who you think should get a grant. That’s right,
every donor gets to vote for their favorite
project<http://giving.mit.edu/underclassmen-campaign/candidates.html>,
so make your gift right
now<http://giving.mit.edu/underclassmen-campaign/index.html>online and
vote or give and vote in Lobby 10. It’s not important where you
give; just make sure you do it tomorrow before midnight!

Thanks,

Anika Gupta

2014 Class President

-- 
Anika Gupta
Massachusetts Institute of Technology Class of 2014
Department of Materials Science and Engineering
(801) 831-2614 | [email-masked]