Subject: Last two days to buy Senior Ball Tickets for $30!

From: Jessica Fessler <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2014 11:32:50 -0400

Hi Everyone!

Just a reminder that *today is the last day to buy Senior Ball tickets for
$30 at the booth *(in Lobby 10 from 11am to 2pm!) or
online<http://mit.universitytickets.com/user_pages/event.aspx?id=329&cid=35&p=1>
until
tomorrow!

Ticket prices will go up to $35 starting this Thursday, May 1st. The last
day to buy Senior Ball Tickets at the booth is Monday, May 5th, and the
last day to buy tickets online is Friday, May 9th.

Also, don't forget to submit your table
requests<http://web.mit.edu/seniorball/Seating.html> by
Friday, May 9th!

*There are only 18 days left until Senior Ball!! *Find your dates, buy your
dresses, rent your tuxes, get ready to ball out
#turndownforwhat<http://www.td4wbutton.com/>

Looking forward to seeing you there!

Best,

The Senior Ball Committee

-- 
Jessica Fessler
Department of Biological Engineering
Massachusetts Institute of Technology | 2014