Subject: [Class of 2014] Concerts!! and Updated IAP Directory

From: 2014 Council <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 1 Jan 2014 18:28:47 -0500

Hey Seniors,

We hope you're enjoying your break! but get excited to return, because during
your last IAP and semester, we have some sick concerts we want to send you
to, starting in January with *Jay Z* and *Datsik*.

Here are the finer details of entering the lotteries this semester:

   - You can* enter the lottery with one 2014 friend*
   - Each concert will have its own *lottery, open for 7 days*.
   - Winners will be chosen at random and notified by email
   - Tickets will be *subsidized by $30 each. *Individual concert costs are
   listed on lottery pages.
   - *Only one entry per lottery per person*! Please do not enter yourself
   multiple times with multiple partners, or we'll remove all of your entries
   from the lottery, sorry :(
   - If you are chosen for a concert you will automatically become
   ineligible for any other concert lotteries (regardless of whether you end
   up being able to attend).
   - For clarity, these concerts are primarily meant as an opportunity
   to bond with other 2014s in smaller groups of mutual taste in music,
   so while we can't send a large group to each concert, we hope to provide a
   large selection of concert options. There are 4 to 6 tickets per concert.

That said, enter the lottery for Datsik
here<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1Mg6eNM5y94JPXH52BqGJWaS7UkK2WZONq2erpS31Ua8/viewform>
 and enter for Jay Z
here<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1KT7fwamvMMMAyYUV3O7vClVMEkQnotJKl6BQ9szYPSA/viewform>.
You have until 11:59 pm on Jan 8.

In other news, we've updated the* IAP Directory*, which can be found
HERE<http://web.mit.edu/2014/Public/>
.

May the odds be ever in your favor,
Class Council

*PS. Other concerts* we've snagged tickets to thus far are:

Arctic Monkeys - Feb 6
Flogging Molly - Feb 26
Kings of Leon - Feb 28
Broken Bells - March 5
Imagine Dragons - March 6
Glitch Mob - March 12
Ellie Goulding - March 17
Miley Cyrus - April 2