Subject: [Class of 2014] Sailing Event August 18th -- Qualified Sailors Needed

From: Anika Gupta <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2012 18:50:57 -0400

Hey Class of 2014,

Before the year begins, your Class Council is hoping to sponsor Sunset
Sailing on the Charles on Saturday, August 18th from 7:30 to 9:30 PM.
However, we need *several more people confident in their sailing
ability*to help sail the capboats that we will have available.

Please respond to this email by Wednesday if you think you will be able to
help, and we will be able to give you more details. Don't miss the
opportunity to show off your awesome skills and receive a small gift from
the council!

We hope that summer is rounding out nicely.

Sincerely,

Your 2014 Class Council

-- 
Anika Gupta
Massachusetts Institute of Technology Class of 2014
Department of Materials Science and Engineering
(801) 831-2614 | [email-masked]