Subject: [Class of 2014] 2nd DORMSTORM! (Next/New)

From: Candace Chen <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2010 01:04:45 -0400

Hello! :]

This semester, in addition to larger social events, we will be hosting mini
study breaks/info sessions at the different dorms featuring dessert,
freshmen opportunities, and Class Council’s plans for you.

Our second DORM STORM will feature an ice cream bar on *Wednesday*, *October
27th* from *7:30 – 8:30 *at the *TFL *(Next House lounge).

The updated presentation will only be about ten minutes and will highlight
opportunities like career development, Hobby Shop, leadership/mentoring
programs, and more. Those who enjoyed the Simmons Dorm Storm should still
drop by, as we will be introducing new information (and more ice cream! :P).
Come to Next House on Wednesday and be on the lookout for Dorm Storm at a
dorm near you!

Can’t wait to see you!

<3,

Your Friendly Class Council

Candace Chen
Class of 2014 Vice President
[email-masked]