Subject: 2011 MIT Career Fair

From: Mari Miyachi <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 2 Sep 2011 11:15:26 -0400

The MIT Graduate Student Council, Class of 2012 Student Council, and the
Society of Women Engineers cordially invite you to the 2011 MIT Career Fair!

The 2011 Career Fair will be held on *Wednesday, September 21st* from *11
A.M. to 5 P.M.* in Johnson Athletics Center. This event is the *only* career
fair held during the fall semester and will have over 350 companies in
attendance – so be sure to save the date!

You can now visit the Career Fair Website <http://career-fair.mit.edu/> to:

   - Submit your resume <http://career-fair.mit.edu/students/account.php>online
   to be viewed by over 350 companies and potential employers. Keep in mind
   that resumes must be submitted by *Thursday, September 16th*.
   - Stay updated on the Career Week
Schedule<http://career-fair.mit.edu/students/schedule.php>to see which
companies will be hosting
   *information sessions* during the week of September 19th – September 23rd
   .
   - Sign up for volunteering
opportunities<http://career-fair.mit.edu/students/volunteer.php>to
receive volunteer appreciation gifts and
   *more networking opportunities* with employers.

All grades and majors are welcome!

We look forward to seeing you there,

The 2011 MIT Career Fair Board of Directors