Subject: [Class of 2014] Fall Social Tonight at Coffeehouse (Student Center)!

From: Jean Xin <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2011 16:48:07 -0400

We're excited to see you all *tonight (10/26) at 7:30 at the
Coffeehouse/Stratton Balcony *(Student Center)!

Join us at Fall Social and:

   - Pick up your sweatpants*
   - Carve or paint pumpkins**
   - Eat delicious sugar donuts, pies, and apple cider fresh from a local
   farm
   - Watch your talented classmates perform

See you there,
2014 Class Council

*If you can't pick up your sweatpants, we will be offering pickups next week
in the student center. Alternatively, send a friend today to pick them up
for you. You can either email [email-masked] informing him of the name of
your friend prior to 6:30 PM, or just send your friend with your ID card.

**We have carving utensils, but if you want to carve an intense pumpkin,
bring your own!

-- 
Yijing (Jean) Xin
MIT Class of 2014
Brain and Cognitive Sciences | Management Science