Subject: [Class of 2014] Freshman Summer Opportunities

From: Jean Xin <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2011 20:12:15 -0500

*Again, special thanks to Rachel Greenberg for her assistance.*

Dear Freshmen,

For those still searching for summer internships and other opportunities, no
fear - here are a few freshman-specific openings:

1.       *UBS Freshman Forum*

The UBS Freshman Forum is available to students who have completed their
freshman year in college, have demonstrated outstanding academic
achievement, and are enthusiastic about the financial services
industry. Interested candidates should apply at http://www.ubs.com/graduates
 by *Friday, March 11, 2011*.

The application process is somewhat convoluted - first click the blue "->
Search and apply" button, then click on the Americas, and then Ctrl-F search
for the job with reference code 68291BR.) A resumé submission is required.

2.       *Google FUSE*

A week-long all-expenses-paid camp for EE/CS freshmen; underrepresented
groups within the CS community are strongly encouraged to apply.
Applications close on *April 10 *- see http://www.google.com/jobs/fuse/ for
more details.

3.       *Internships at Robotech* (See
CareerBridge<https://www.myinterfase.com/mit/student/> for
details):

*Job ID***

*Title***

*Company***

*Location***

*Deadline***

12410

Instructor/TA: Android Smart Phone [GAME Programming or Robots]

RoboTech Center

Cambridge/Nashua

5/1/2011

12412

Instructor/TA: Robotics [AI Robots / NXT Mindstorm]

RoboTech Center

Cambridge/Nashua

5/1/2011

As always, feel free to schedule an appointment with GECD-Career Services
through CareerBridge <https://www.myinterfase.com/mit/student/>.

Sincerely,

Your Class Council