Subject: [Class of 2014] IAP Ski Trip for Seniors!

From: Anika Gupta <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2013 11:02:53 -0500

*GSC Ski Trip Ticket Sale: Only 20 bus tickets left! *
---------------------------------------------------------------------
We are excited to announce that the annual *MIT GSC-Snowriders Ski
Trip*<http://gsc.mit.edu/skitrip> will
be going back to *Jay Peak Ski Resort* <http://www.jaypeakresort.com/> in
Vermont on *January 10-13, 2014*. The Ski Trip is open to *all MIT graduate
students, post-docs and seniors*. The trip includes 3 days of riding,
boarding and frolic. In addition, we will have a *GradRat Water Park Party* and
all attendees will get *FREE PASS* to the wonderful indoor water park at
Jay Peak Resort!

*Highlights:*
  - Skiing and riding at a much sought after resort for a fraction of
the regular price.
  - High-quality accommodation with cooking facilities.
  - GradRat sponsored Water Park Party on Sunday (Jan 12th).
  - Free access to the water park everyday.
  - Special discounts on gear rental.
  - Memorable time with your friends.
  - Free beginner lessons (limited, by lottery).

*Ticket Options:*
  - Drive yourself: $290
  - Ride the bus with us: $350

*Ticket Sales: *http://gsc.mit.edu/skitrip
  - Only 20 bus tickets left!
  - Driving tickets are still available!

Each MIT graduate student or post-doc is allowed one guest. MIT hosts must
first sign up for the trip, and then their guest will be able to sign in to
the registration page using their host's email address. Hosts and guests
need not purchase the same package.

For more information, please visit our website: http://gsc.mit.edu/skitrip and
Snowriders forum http://snowriders.scripts.mit.edu/forums/.

Best Wishes,
Ski Trip Organizing Committee