Subject: [2014Class] Rugbies Tomorrow, Pub Night Tonight, Cape Cod Tuesday!

From: 2014 Council <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 May 2014 15:29:40 -0400

Hi Class,

Remember to join us at Crossroads from 8-10 tonight!

We have a few extra rugbies which we will be selling* first-come,
first-served*.  If you want to trade for a different size, you can also
come by and see if we have it.  (If it's only a little too big, remember
you can shrink it in the laundry!)

The rugbies will be in *W20-401* (the UA office) from *12-4:30 tomorrow *(4/23)
and cost* $20*.  If we still have some after that, there'll be another
opportunity on Saturday from 1:30-2:30.

Also, we are officially taking a trip to *Falmouth, MA on Cape Cod on May
27 from 9:45 AM-11 PM. *Falmouth has wonderful beaches, a lovely main
street with shopping and dining, and a fantastic bike path, and best of all
you get to spend a great day on the Cape with your 2014 friends. :) We're
also giving out free ice cream cones and sundaes from Ben & Bill's
Chocolate Emporium. :) Please fill out this
form<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1YARdPULOOmZYLrmKb6Yn_n_xezgYGmlk1i2-w4wbIjc/viewform?usp=send_form>
and
then *show up on time *because it will be first-come, first-serve for the
first 50 people to the bus!

<3,
Class Council