Subject: [Class of 2014] Graduation Pictures + Directory!

From: Anika Gupta <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2014 16:02:58 -0500

Hey Class of 2014!

We are psyched to announce that full-resolution graduation pictures are
finally ready. Check out this dropbox link
<https://www.dropbox.com/sh/oqsjdrpep4m20hu/AAAafzpxPL0JP88FO6iHuHEua> to
view and download. Photos will be available through *Sunday, June 29th* so
be sure to download the ones you want before then. As a heads up, we are
very sorry but unfortunately it was impossible to capture every single
graduate walking (though over 900 were captured).

A huge thank you to Joseph Lee for taking and editing all of these
pictures.  Feel free to send any questions or comments his way at
[email-masked], and be sure to check out his Facebook page
<https://www.facebook.com/JosephLeePhotography?ref=hl>.

Also, though the pictures are free, the Class Council invites you to
contribute to Joseph via his Paypal
<https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=jlee2008%40gmail%2ecom&lc=US&item_name=Joseph%20Lee%20Photography&currency_code=USD&bn=PP%2dDonationsBF%3abtn_donateCC_LG%2egif%3aNonHosted>
as
a thank you.

Finally, the final post-graduation directory
<http://web.mit.edu/2014/Public/> is now up and will be available until the
end of June. Check out where everyone is for the summer!

Happy summer!

Sincerely,

Your Class Council

-- 
Anika Gupta
Massachusetts Institute of Technology Class of 2014
Department of Materials Science and Engineering
(801) 831-2614 | [email-masked]

---

From: 2014 Council <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2014 07:29:52 -0500

Hey guys,

As a follow up, the dropbox link works again (oops). Please make sure
to *download
**only the pictures you need**. *

In addition, we have also uploaded pictures from Senior week events, which
will also be up until the 29th.

   - Senior Toast
   <https://www.dropbox.com/sh/1sih8uhdd2elg5e/AACRLWOQasdAiheSQiRjTbyea>
   - Fenway and Emerald
   <https://www.dropbox.com/sh/qj7izkm23p9pfhw/AAAk74GJinr7cm0Ecqda--vYa>

<3 from Mexico, Germany, SF, Japan, NY, and Tennessee

On Mon, Jun 16, 2014 at 4:02 PM, Anika Gupta <[email-masked]> wrote:

> <https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=jlee2008%40gmail%2ecom&lc=US&item_name=Joseph%20Lee%20Photography&currency_code=USD&bn=PP%2dDonationsBF%3abtn_donateCC_LG%2egif%3aNonHosted> as
> a thank you.
>
> <http://web.mit.edu/2014/Public/> is now up and will be available until
> the end of June. Check out where everyone is for the summer!
>
> Happy summer!
>
> Sincerely,
>
> Your Class Council
>
>
> --
> Anika Gupta