Subject: Deadline Today: Apply to the Community Catalyst Leadership Program

From: 2014 Council <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2012 14:42:17 -0400

A message from the Alumni Association and Student Activities Office:

Hello everyone and welcome back to the fall semester (almost!),
**

I wanted to bring to your attention one of DSL’s premiere student
leadership programs, the Community Catalyst Leadership Program. This
program is for *juniors *(sophomores are invited to participate in the
spring semester) where you are paired with an MIT alumnus/a in a coaching
relationship designed to meet your personal leadership development goals.
This is open to any member of the junior class, regardless of prior
participation in leadership opportunities at MIT. I encourage you to apply
if you are eligible (or if you already a participant, please forward to
someone you know!). This program extends into the senior year.****
 For more information, please visit,****
  ****

http://alum.mit.edu/students/NetworkwithAlumni/cclp?destination=node%2F19817
****
  ****
 Applications are now available online – if you are a junior looking to
broaden your networking and leadership development skills, consider giving
this program a try.  Let me know if you should have questions!****
  ****
 Best,****
  ****
 *Leah*****
 Assistant Dean for Student Leadership and Engagement Programs****
 Director for the Office of Student Activities****
 W20-549****
 77 Massachusetts Avenue****
 Cambridge, MA  02139****
 617-253-4158****
 http://studentlife.mit.edu/sao****
 *Follow me on twitter at irishdoctor6*****
 ****
  ****
  ** **