Subject: [Class of 2014] Pre-Celebrate and UGC Study Break, October 23rd

From: 2014 Council <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2012 19:41:55 -0400

Hey Class of 2014!

Get pumped for *Celebrate 2014 *at our next study break, *breadsticks,
cheesy bread, cinnastix, and wings *from Domino's on *Tuesday, October
23rd* from
4:30 to 5:30 in W20-307. We will also be giving out *free card-shaped
bottle openers *for the first 300 attendees.

The Undergraduate Giving Campaign will also be present with cupcakes for
those who donate.

And of course, remember to save the date (November 2nd from 9 PM to
Midnight) for Celebrate 2014! *Submit
shoutouts*<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dFRVM0cxZ3cyY292ZU1TUUY4MEw1MWc6MQ#gid=0>
to
inspiring '14s and respond to this email if we can use your photos by*
*Wednesday
October 24th. We know that everyone here is amazing and deserves some
recognition -- whether as an athlete, a student leader, being an incredible
friend, starting something new, whatever it is. We just need your help in
identifying exactly what your peers have done.

See you next week!

Your Class Council

The bottle openers: