Subject: Info about Brass Rat

From: Daniela Yuschenkoff <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 11 Feb 2012 14:10:18 -0500

Hi Class of 2014,

We were so glad to see you all last night!  If you missed Premiere or want
to learn more about your ring, check out our
website<https://classof2014.mit.edu/ring/home.html>.

You can order your rings starting Monday morning.  The first 100 people in
line will receive $50 off their ring.  The next 400 people will receive a
$25 discount.  To purchase your ring, you much leave a $25 deposit when you
place your order.

Schedule:
Monday, 2/13:  Lobby 13  10am-3pm
Tuesday, 2/14:  Lobby 13  10am-3pm
Wednesday, 2/15:  Lobby 13  10am-3pm
Thursday, 2/16:  Coffeehouse  10am-3pm
Friday, 2/17:  Lobby 10  10am-3pm
Monday, 2/20: No School
Tuesday, 2/21:  Lobby 10  10am-3pm
Wednesday, 2/22:  Lobby 10  10am-3pm
Thursday, 2/23:  Lobby 10  10am-3pm

As we announced last night, our ring delivery is on May 11th at the John
Joseph Moakley Courthouse from 7pm-10pm.  More information is available on
our website <https://classof2014.mit.edu/ring/delivery.html>.

-Your 2014 Ring Committee