Subject: [2014Class]Class Connections Event this Saturday!!

From: Candace Chen <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2011 23:20:26 -0400

Hey Class of 2014!

Have you always wanted to connect with alumni, but never got the chance or
took the initiative? Come to the Class Connections event *Saturday October
15th* at *7pm *in* W20-202(La Sala)*!

*Class Connections* is a new initiative of the MIT Association that links
MIT classes with graduates who first entered the Infinite Corridor 25 and 50
years ago. Look forward to a series of events, communications, and
opportunities in the future for their class to network with ours!

This event will be a great way to meet alumni from 1964 and 1989 who may
work in industry that you’re looking to for internships or upon jobs
graduation. Appetizers will be served (:

<3,

Your 2014 Class Council

-- 

Candace Chen
Department of Mechanical Engineering
Massachusetts Institute of Technology
[email-masked]