Subject: [Senior Week] Sunday's Events and Logistics

From: Senior Week Committee <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 31 May 2014 19:56:19 -0400

Hey Seniors,

We hope you enjoyed Skydiving, the Historic Boat Cruise, and the Distillery
Tours today! We'll see you at the Cambridge Bar crawl (Moksa, Tavern in the
Square, and The Asgard) at 10 pm tonight! Now, here's the list of
tomorrow's festivities:

Sunday's Club Night at Emerald Lounge starts at 10 pm. A shuttle bus will
be traveling from outside Bexley to the club on a loop. Two drink tickets
will be available for the first 240 seniors who show up. This event is 21+.
It is free for all and doesn't require tickets! Remember to bring your MIT
ID to all Senior Week events in order to be admitted and your government ID
to the bar crawls. Dress code: Sneakers and t-shirts are not allowed.

If you are going to or are interested in going to Skydiving
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1DOEtb-jdG8PZpbvqOtKNXdanw5WXBNIWwPryXc1nbtg/edit>,
the Red Sox Game
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1nqwQqOpIJQxPXt7tEw03OHhb5QajIBnT8LO-dfkJ62o/edit>,
or F1 Racing
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1D_tVCdJ1OxBPxjH0aU1Xmlz19JijusR8bTvLH8iC0Fo/edit>
you should click on the hyperlinks in the event names for details. Note:
Skydiving details have changed so please check if you’re going even if you
already have. Also, each day, some people have not showed up and we’ve
had empty
spots for every event so far so check the links for details of how to go
without a ticket!

As always, if you have any questions don't hesitate to e-mail us at
[email-masked].

Sincerely,
Your Senior Week Committee