Subject: [Class of 2014] Undergraduate Giving Campaign

From: daesun yim <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2011 13:33:54 -0500

Dear Class of 2014,

First and foremost, if you have already donated this week, your
contributions are sincerely appreciated.

52% of our class has donated in support of the Underclassmen Giving Campaign
and the Public Service Center so far, putting us ahead of the sophomores and
juniors! We are awesome! If you want to be part of history - just like
George Washington, or Abraham Lincoln - and break the MIT
participation record, donate by 5PM this Friday!

Last year, 55% of the freshman class participated which means we are 3%
inferior! You should feel vague notions of solidarity, inspiration and/or
shame! Help support PSC expedition grants by making a gift in Lobby 10
before it’s too late!

If you can’t come by the booth, you can also donate online by credit card or
Tech Cash at http://giving.mit.edu/underclassmen-campaign/index.html.

Everyone who donates gets a class pin and eternal approval from the higher
deity of his/her choosing. Your gift will be matched by Anne Street ’69, SM
’72. A gift of even $5 will go a long way towards helping out our class
and the PSC, so please participate.

Sincerely,
Daesun Yim ’14