Subject: [Class of 2014] Art + Appetizers at 4:30 -- Free Glassware by the Media Lab

From: 2014 Council <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2013 16:07:01 -0400

Come pick up your stemless wine glass and some appetizers to help get you
through the home stretch of the week! Plus discover a new space on campus
that you probably never knew existed, donate to the UGC, and enter a raffle
for an exhibition book.

*4:30, in the List Visual Arts Center (Old Media Lab, side closer to
building 66).*

---

Hi Class of 2014!

 We're really excited to bring you Art + Appetizers *tomorrow, March 14th,
4:30-6:00 PM* at the *List Visual Arts Center *(http://listart.mit.edu/).
There will be:

- Super cool spinnable stemless wine glasses (see attached video)
- Buffet of delicious thai appetizers from Royal East (which has Island
Hopper's old chef!)
- Optional tour at 5:00 of the beautiful art at the List Center
- Raffle to win an exhibition catalog

Plus donate to support expedition grants for 2014s including Janet Lin,
Shambhu Koirala, Turner Bohlen, and Jake Bograd-Denton in the Undergraduate
Giving Campaign<https://giving.mit.edu/underclassmen-campaign/candidates.html>
--
they'll also come with cupcakes as usual!

Look forward to seeing you guys soon,

Your 2014 Class Council