Subject: [Class of 2014] T-2 days until Celebrate 2014!

From: Jean Xin <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2012 23:57:55 -0400

Lovely people of the class of 2014,

Get ready for the biggest 2014 event this year, *Celebrate 2014 at the NERD
center <https://www.facebook.com/events/300310633415549/?fref=ts> *(by
Sloan)*, 9 PM to Midnight Friday*!

Not only will you get classy with your class in semiformal attire*, *but
also we'll have:

   - Awesome glasses
<http://web.mit.edu/2014/Public/CelebrateGlass.jpg>and extra bottle
   openers <http://web.mit.edu/2014/Public/2014BottleOpeners.jpg>
   - Performance by Ridonk <http://web.mit.edu/ridonk/web/Site/Home.html>
   - Live Electrofunk band
   - DJs and dancing
   - Tons of delicious food,
drinks<http://web.mit.edu/2014/Public/DrinksMenu.jpg>,
   four cakes, and a fondue fountain (Nom.)
   - 12 awesome raffle <http://web.mit.edu/2014/Public/Raffles.jpg> prizes
   - Karaoke and Dance Central
   - Gorgeous views of Boston in an awesome venue
   - THE BEST CLASS EVER (and a picture of them)

It's going to be *awesome*, and we can't wait to see you there on Friday!

<3
Your very excited 2014 Class Council