Subject: Senior Week Lottery Round 2!

From: Senior Week Committee <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2014 22:01:53 -0400

Hey Seniors,

Here's the link for the second round
lottery.<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1WcGu3E39hbPyo1_fvITBbVX4mINzwCo5Q45Dv14lJqE/viewform?usp=send_form>

*This lottery will close on Friday, 5/2, at 10:00pm. *

The events in this round include Rock Climbing, Parasailing, F1 Racing,
Harpoon Brewery Tour, Sam Adams Brewery Tour, Historic Pub Crawl near
Faneuil Hall, Taza Chocolate Factory Tour, and Codzilla Speedboat in the
Boston Harbor. Information about prices and times of the event can be seen
in the lottery or on our website at seniorweek.mit.edu.

**Please note that some of these events conflict with events that were in
the first lottery, so make sure to double-check that you're not entering
yourself into an event that conflicts with something you're already going
to! Event conflicts can be found on the description pages.**

Remember to not panic - it's a *lottery*, not first come, first serve. On
that note, don't
procrastinate<http://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0263/4245/products/procrastinators_unite_print.jpg?v=1379786229>until
the last minute either!

Kind regards,
Your Senior Week Committee