Subject: [Class of 2014] Senior Week -- Save the Date!

From: Josh Santos <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2014 03:00:03 -0000

Yo Seniors!

We, the Senior Week Committee, hope that your senior spring<http://memesly.com/media/created/v9xr86.jpg> is 
going well! We've been receiving a lot of questions about the dates for 
Senior Week, so we wanted to send out a quick save the date for when you 
guys should expect it to start.

*MIT Senior Week 2014: May 30 - June 5*

We know that you guys are excited to know what we're planning for Senior 
Week, so here <http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m94oudpApX1qzfpqx.gif> is a 
list of the events that we have so far!

Expect more information about events, ticketing, and other Senior Week-y 
things to start rolling out after Spring Break!

Much love,
Betsy, Alan, Cher, Jona, Nihara, Josh, and Christine
Senior Week 2014 Committee

PS - Like our Facebook page <https://www.facebook.com/MITSeniorWeek14> if 
you haven't done so already for more updates, or visit our website<http://seniorweek.mit.edu> to 
learn more!