Subject: [2014class] Rugby/Letter pickups NOW and Tomorrow

From: 2014 Council <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 May 2014 13:24:00 -0400

Hey Class of 2014,

Reminder to pick up your rugbies and letters! Below are the the pickup
times:

   - Thursday, May 15th from 12:30-2 PM
   - *Friday May 16th from 11:30-5:30 PM*
   - Saturday May 17th from 1:30-3 PM
   - Monday May 19th from 4:30-6 PM

After Monday, we will be selling extra rugbies first come first serve, and
also throwing out letters.

PS. Don't forget to fill
out<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1NtAfdeSYnuDf6_mwn62NqmKgufDTsePLqHk19TJI6Zc/viewform>the
post-graduation directory and see the r
esults <http://web.mit.edu/2014/Public/>.

---

From: 2014 Council <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 May 2014 13:37:11 -0400

Sorry! Pickups are in W20-401.

On Thu, May 15, 2014 at 1:24 PM, 2014 Council <
[email-masked]> wrote:

> PS. Don't forget to fill out<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1NtAfdeSYnuDf6_mwn62NqmKgufDTsePLqHk19TJI6Zc/viewform>the post-graduation directory and see the r