Subject: [Class of 2014] Harvard + MIT Club Night Tonight!

From: Anika Gupta <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 12 Apr 2014 16:16:02 -0400

Hey everyone!

Just a reminder of tonight's club night at *Moksa* tonight. A few details
for you:

   - The first 140 are guaranteed tickets!
   - Dress to impress: ie club wear -- no sweatpants, torn up jeans, etc
   - You'll need your MIT 2014 ID and official photo ID. We will be
   checking people in at the door.
   - Complimentary champagne reception is 10-10:30, then cash bar
   afterwards.

For more information, you can check the Facebook
group<https://www.facebook.com/events/1466803686869685/?notif_t=plan_user_joined>
.

See you tonight!

~Class Council

-- 
Anika Gupta
Massachusetts Institute of Technology Class of 2014
Department of Materials Science and Engineering
(801) 831-2614 | [email-masked]