Subject: [Class of 2014] Career Services - Summer Options Info Session

From: Anika Gupta <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2011 12:07:48 -0500

Attention Freshmen!

Still looking to have a productive summer? Check out:

*I Don’t Have A Summer Internship Yet! What Are My Options?*

Room 1-190

March 14, 3:00-4:00 PM

Are you still looking for summer internship or research opportunities?  Did
your plan A fall through and now you need a plan B?  It’s not too late to
plan a productive summer!  Come hear from our panelists who will offer
creative and valuable tips and strategies for finding summer opportunities.
Register on CareerBridge <https://www.myinterfase.com/mit/student/> (click
on Workshops Career Fairs and Events).

Panelists include representatives from:

-          MIT Public Service Center

-          UROP

-          MISTI

-          GECD-Career Services

See you there!

The 2014 Class Council