Subject: [2014] Support Juniors in the UGC -- 2 Days Left

From: 2014 Council <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2013 11:37:58 -0400

Hey Juniors!

You may have already noticed, but the Underclassmen Giving Campaign is in
full swing in Lobby 10! With only two days left, 1,297 underclassmen have
voted this year for their favorite
project<https://giving.mit.edu/underclassmen-campaign/candidates.html>and
given $6,448 to support PSC
Expedition grants<http://web.mit.edu/mitpsc/whatwedo/grants/apply/expedapp.html>.
That’s great! But with a goal of $10,000, we need you to give
now<https://giving.mit.edu/underclassmen-campaign/index.html>more than
ever!

If that’s not enough motivation for you, we trail the Sophomores by only 69
donors in the class giving race. PLUS all of the PSC grant
candidates<https://giving.mit.edu/underclassmen-campaign/candidates.html>this
year are
*Juniors*. Let’s show some Class of ‘14 pride and use these last two days
to catch up!

Remember, all funds raised during UGC (up to $10,000) will be matched by an
MIT alum, so whether you make your gift
online<https://giving.mit.edu/underclassmen-campaign/index.html>or
stop by Lobby 10 (which has the benefits of treats and a class pin)
make
sure you donate by midnight on Friday!

~The 2014 Class Council

PS. We look forward to seeing you at our study break at *4:30 *in the List
Center tonight -- come eat appetizers, pick up a *free* stemless wine
glass, and enjoy the galleries.