Subject: [Class of 2014] Happy Hour + Scavenger Hunt Tuesday!

From: Anika Gupta <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2014 00:27:35 -0400

Hey Class of 2014,

Get psyched for a bonus happy hour at Bell in
Hand<http://bellinhand.com/homepage> next
to the Haymarket T stop, one of the oldest taverns in America, this *Tuesday,
April 22nd from 4:30-6:30 PM. *The usual: 2 tickets per person, food, and
(as of now) a fantastic weather forecast. The venue is huge and we look
forward to seeing everyone there -- as a reminder, no classes that day.
We're sorry and want to make up for last weekend's disorganization. We
worked with a nightlife start-up that didn't have their ducks in a row, and
we failed to check the details ourselves.

Before the happy hour, explore Boston and meet new people with the *2014
Boston Scavenger Hunt*. The hunt will take place from 2:00-4:30, starting
in Faneuil Hall (and ending at Bell in Hand) on Tuesday. See the
website<http://classof2014.mit.edu/scavenger-hunt.html> for
details and sign
up<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1DijjSXwa_qPxa_wZFpcDOxKW2xe0XtyWlWr88E1c_Io/viewform>
by
Monday at noon.

See you Tuesday!

Class Council

P.S. Check out the Backpack to
Briefcase<https://alum.mit.edu/students/GraduatingStudents/Backpack_to_Briefcase>
series
with a bunch of seminars to help you enter the real world. The first
session is tomorrow, 12:15 PM: 10 Things You Should do Before Renting an
Apartment. Tuesday's session at 7 PM (after the happy hour) will be a
Campus to Career alumni panel.

P.P.S. The 2014 website <http://classof2014.mit.edu/> has been updated with
the latest photos and event dates.

-- 
Anika Gupta
Massachusetts Institute of Technology Class of 2014
Department of Materials Science and Engineering
(801) 831-2614 | [email-masked]