Subject: Senior Ball Tickets Now Available

From: Harshini Jayaram <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2014 10:41:18 -0500

Hi Everyone,

The Senior Ball Committee is pleased to invite you to experience

at the *Boston Sheraton* on May 17th, doors opening at 7pm.

Tickets are now on sale at this
page<http://mit.universitytickets.com/user_pages/event.aspx?id=329&cid=35&p=1>
.
We also are selling tickets at booth in Lobby 10 and the Student Center,
details here <http://mit.edu/seniorball/Tickets.html> . Tickets are $30 in
April, and $35 in May. There is a 4% processing fee charged to tickets
bought online.

Visit our page, mit.edu/seniorball, for other information such as venue
details, tux rentals, DJ music requests, and seating preferences.

We look forward to sharing this event with all of you and celebrating our
time here at MIT!

Best,
The Senior Ball Committee

-- 
Harshini Jayaram
Massachusetts Institute of Technology 2014
Department of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science
Department of Management

---

From: Harshini Jayaram <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2014 14:44:23 -0500

Hey Everyone,

Just to clarify a few things:

1) You can bring non-MIT or non-2014 guests to Senior Ball. While only MIT
2014s can buy tickets, each 2014 can buy up to 2 tickets and use the second
one for their guest.

2) If you don't know your guest's name as yet but want to buy tickets, you
can fill in "Your-Name's Guest" for in the guest name spot. We will follow
up with you later to get their information!

3) The online ticket form requires a guest name. If you are only buying one
ticket, please just put "none" or "N/A"

Also, a message from Class Council -- Thanks for coming out yesterday! If
you weren't able to get a stein, you have until 11:59 tonight to fill out
the reorder form<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1kA9n132IbileIJL2GCum64kO4nqGwOJ8Ov3wBHt3bvE/viewform>
.

Please let us know if you have other questions, [email-masked].

Best,
Senior Ball Committee

On Thu, Apr 3, 2014 at 10:41 AM, Harshini Jayaram <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Tickets are now on sale at this page<http://mit.universitytickets.com/user_pages/event.aspx?id=329&cid=35&p=1> .
> details here <http://mit.edu/seniorball/Tickets.html> . Tickets are $30
> in April, and $35 in May. There is a 4% processing fee charged to tickets
> bought online.
>