Subject: [Class of 2014] Sign up on Sunday for Dave and Busters!

From: Anika Gupta <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2013 22:13:37 -0400

Hey Class of 2014!

We hope that you have been having a fantastic spring break. What better
time to talk about a class trip to *Dave and Busters*
Arcade<http://www.daveandbusters.com/default.aspx>
?

The trip will be next *Friday*, *April 5th, *leaving campus at 7 PM and
leaving D&B at 10 PM. Everyone will get* *75 free chips plus unlimited game
play. The trip will cost you *$10.00* (Out of $27 total).

Here's how it will work:

   1. *10:00 PM Sunday, March 31st* -- Council will send a form allowing
   you to sign up to go. The first 85 people to sign up will have a spot
   reserved, and will receive an email confirmation by Monday.
   2. *6:45-7:05 Friday, April 5th* -- Those who reserved a spot can come
   and claim their spot on the bus, paying through either TechCash or in cash
   the day of. The bus will be at the Chapel Turnaround.
   3. *7:05-7:15 Friday, April 5th* --  Those who were unable to reserve a
   spot can bring *$10.00 in cash* to join on standby (first come first
   serve), just in case people don't come.
   4. If you reserve a spot, you have until Thursday at 5 PM to cancel.
   Otherwise, you will be charged $5.00 if you don't come. If your TechCash
   does not go through, we will unfortunately withhold future apparel and
   gifts.

We hope to see you on Friday. Let us know if you have questions!

Sincerely,

Class Council

PS. We updated the Summer 2013 Directory<https://web.mit.edu/2014/Summer2013/>.
Find out where other '14s will be and look for potential roommates and
friends. Note that you will need certs to access it. If you haven't had the
chance to fill it
out<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1oEy7CQ0YEDYKJzspIVCfJ8EYrqVwyqwEZBsjYK7pXP8/viewform>
yet,
be sure to do so now.

-- 
Anika Gupta
Massachusetts Institute of Technology Class of 2014
Department of Materials Science and Engineering
(801) 831-2614 | [email-masked]