Subject: [Class of 2014] Brass Rat Servicing Days - February

From: Ishaan Kumar <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2014 23:28:03 +0300

Hey Class of 2014,

Hope you all had a great winter break and IAP.

We wanted to let you know that Balfour will be on campus again in the next
few weeks for new orders and any servicing issues with your Brass Rats:

Sun, Feb. 2

12 Noon - 1:30 PM

Ashdown House

Ashdown Brunch

Mon, Feb. 3 - Wed, Feb. 5

11:30 AM - 4:30 PM

Lobby E62

Order Taking Days

Fri, Feb. 7

11:30 AM - 1 PM

E62, Second Floor

EMBA

Sat, Feb. 8

7 PM - 9 PM

Sidney Pacific MPR Room

Chocolate Fountain Event

Tue, Feb. 18

6 PM - 7:30 PM

Walker Memorial

GSC AC Cultural Event

Wed, Feb. 19 - Thur, Feb. 20

10 PM - 3 PM

Lobby 10

Order Taking Days

As always all the information about prices and warranties is available on
our website, and you can contact Peg Mead ([email-masked]) with any
questions.

 - Your 2014 Ring Committee
http://classof2014.mit.edu/ring