Subject: [Senior Week] Monday's Events and Logistics

From: Senior Week Committee <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 1 Jun 2014 20:13:20 -0400

Hey Seniors,

We hope you enjoyed Skydiving, the Red Sox Game, and F1 Racing today! We'll
see you at the Emerald Lounge (Dress code: Look classy. No sneakers and
t-shirts!) at 10 pm tonight! Remember there will be a shuttle bus from
outside Bexley to the club starting at 9:45. Now, here's the list of
tomorrow's festivities:

Monday’s Howl at the Moon event starts at 10 pm. A shuttle bus will be
traveling from outside Bexley to the club on a loop. Two drink tickets will
be available for the first 300 seniors who show up. This event is 21+. It
is free for all and doesn't require tickets! Remember to bring your MIT ID
to all Senior Week events in order to be admitted and your government ID to
Emerald/Howl at the Moon/Senior Toast.

If you are going to or are interested in going to Skydiving
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1DOEtb-jdG8PZpbvqOtKNXdanw5WXBNIWwPryXc1nbtg/edit>,
Parasailing
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1NLNx7Q9ey5FVceXvH8eYlIfDbVHs1GJLKX28oNDruwk/edit>,
Paintball
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1uMgoqgyzZKyEcJWfPcSTBqlLLJJQ_sd5RobKf1veV4I/edit>,
Harpoon Brewery Tour
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ZLGqIZoRv6HIeb_ubw_v8nKD8V-DOX57arkyZIUJH3k/edit>,
or Sam Adams Brewery Tour
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1VMwImAFGdqoZDIxuMvwEFo4R97my3sIdrEQBVWPQ0Oc/edit>
you should click on the hyperlinks in the event names for details. Note: A
non-(MIT 2014) guest is now allowed for Parasailing on a first come first
serve basis (check link for details!). We’ve had empty spots for every
non-Skydiving event so far so check the links for details of how to go
without a ticket!

As always, if you have any questions don't hesitate to e-mail us at
[email-masked].

Sincerely,

Your Senior Week Committee

---

From: Jonathan Chien <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 1 Jun 2014 20:24:35 -0400

Clarifications for Shuttle Tonight: Shuttle will loop approximately every
half hour. First bus leaves Bexley at 9:45pm. Shuttle waits for 5 minutes
at Bexley and at the venue (upstairs of the Revere Hotel). Last bus from
the venue is at 2:00am. The shuttle only seats 30 and seating is first
come, first served.

Cher Huang ((310) 283-8897) will be on call tonight regarding any Shuttle
questions!

Senior Week Committee

On Sun, Jun 1, 2014 at 8:13 PM, Senior Week Committee <[email-masked]
> wrote:

> Hey Seniors,
>
> We hope you enjoyed Skydiving, the Red Sox Game, and F1 Racing today!
> We'll see you at the Emerald Lounge (Dress code: Look classy. No sneakers
> and t-shirts!) at 10 pm tonight! Remember there will be a shuttle bus
> from outside Bexley to the club starting at 9:45. Now, here's the list of
> tomorrow's festivities:
>
> is free for all and doesn't require tickets! Remember to bring your MIT
> ID to all Senior Week events in order to be admitted and your government ID
> to Emerald/Howl at the Moon/Senior Toast.
>