Subject: [Class of 2014] Senior Week -- The moment you've been waiting for

From: Senior Week Committee <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 6 Apr 2014 17:36:29 -0400

Hello Seniors!

We hope that everybody survived their Spring Break and that y'all got some
awesome tan lines<http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-my-MTM0BzTE/TbXagDFX62I/AAAAAAAAbjM/mMlAMqwf_a4/s640/SpringBreak.png>
to
show for it.

We made you a promise, and, as you know, we're not the type to deny you
something that we said we would deliver. You have been asking, so here it
is!!!

SENIOR WEEK SCHEDULE <http://seniorweek.mit.edu/events>

(shockingly enough, we decided to be nice and not link you to this
guy<http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m94oudpApX1qzfpqx.gif>
 again)

It is important to note that this schedule is subject to change.
Information on ticketing for all of these great events is coming soon, so
stay tuned!

Hope you're as excited as we are!

Much love,
Nihara, Jona, Cher, Christine, Betsy, and Josh
Your Senior Week 2014 Committee

PS - As always, like our Facebook
page<https://www.facebook.com/MITSeniorWeek14> for
up-to-date information!