Subject: [Class of 2014] Final Reminder: RingComm Apps due TONIGHT

From: Anika Gupta <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2011 12:35:19 -0400

Hey everyone!

As a final reminder, do not forget that applications to be a member of the
2014 Ring Committee are due by *11:59 PM tonight*, April 14th. The should be
submitted to [email-masked]. Don't miss the opportunity to become a
contributing part of one of the most honored traditions on campus.

We look forward to reading your application!

Sincerely,

The RingComm Selection Committee

---

From: Anika Gupta <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2011 14:03:57 -0400

Hey everyone!

There was a mistake in the sending out of this email. Our apologies, but
applications are officially *closed* and were due last night. For those of
you who applied, thank you for your time and we look forward to reading your
applications. Expect to hear from us by next Saturday night!

Sincerely,

On Wed, Apr 13, 2011 at 12:35 PM, Anika Gupta <[email-masked]> wrote:

> 2014 Ring Committee are due by *11:59 PM tonight*, April 14th. The should
> be submitted to [email-masked]. Don't miss the opportunity to become a