Subject: [Class of 2014] Pictures of you and stickers!

From: 2014 Council <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2014 22:43:32 -0400

Hey Class of 2014!

CONGRATULATIONS! We are *done*. We hope that you are having an incredible
time with your families and loved ones and that you are relishing the end.

We have an awesome surprise for you -- Joseph Lee, our amazing
photographer, managed to get a picture of the vast majority of
undergraduates receiving their diplomas. We are planning to get these to
you, though it may take us a bit to sort through. We will follow up soon
with details, but wanted to give you a heads up.

Finally, some of you received some stickers for your families (I <3 a 2014
grad) -- we still have tons more, which we will be giving out to people who
are still around next week. Again, more details to come on Sunday.

This is our last official message as the Class of 2014 Council. It has been
absolutely incredible to get to know you all these past four years and to
work alongside you.

Love,

Anika, Jean, Jon, Jesse, Nicole, Kristen, and Chyleigh

---

From: 2014 Council <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 7 Jun 2014 16:08:34 -0400

Hey Class of 2014!

Anika will be holding sticker pickups (plus extra rugby purchases - we
still have at least 1 of most sizes) *tomorrow (Sunday) from 4:00-6:00* in
W20-401. Feel free to stop by with your families as well!

See you then,

Class Council

PS. We just found a few extra Celebrate 2014 glasses from junior year.
First come, first serve.

On Fri, Jun 6, 2014 at 10:43 PM, 2014 Council <
[email-masked]> wrote:

> This is our last official message as the Class of 2014 Council. It has
> been absolutely incredible to get to know you all these past four years and
> to work alongside you.
>
> Love,
>