Subject: [Class of 2014] Celebrate 2014 Tonight, 9 PM-Midnight

From: 2014 Council <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2012 17:31:25 -0400

Hey Class,

Tonight's the night of Celebrate
2014<http://www.facebook.com/events/300310633415549/>.
That means live entertainment, music, tasty food, raffles, and more!
Here's a few last minute reminders:

   - *Location:* The NERD Center is at 1 Mem
Drive<https://maps.google.com/maps?q=1+Memorial+Dr,+Cambridge,+MA&hl=en&sll=42.37839,-71.114729&sspn=0.096754,0.200329&oq=1+mem&hnear=1+Memorial+Dr,+Cambridge,+Middlesex,+Massachusetts+02142&t=m&z=16>.
    Just keep walking past Sloan on Mem Drive and you'll hit it soon enough --
   Kendall T-stop; Saferide back with Cambridge East/West to E40.
   - *Raffle: *Be sure to wear your brass rat for an extra raffle ticket!
   Arrive in a group of 8+ for another!  Play a little matching game upon
   arrival for yet another chance to win one of 12 awesome
prizes<http://web.mit.edu/2014/Public/Raffles.jpg>
   .
   - *Everyone's a winner: *Get an awesome commemorative
glass<http://web.mit.edu/2014/Public/CelebrateGlass.jpg> when
   you leave the event.
   - *Semi-formal* attire!  It's gonna be sweet.
   - *Disclaimer 1: *While we encourage everyone to have fun before and at
   the event, if you had too much fun before and can't control your fun at the
   event, we'll have to kick you out :(
   - *Disclaimer 2: *Sorry, but this event is 2014 only.  No guests or non
   14's please!

See you there!