Subject: [Class of 2014] Order Class of 2014 Track Jackets!

From: 2014 Council <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2012 21:09:22 -0400

Hey Class of 2014,

It's that time of the year - time to add on to your Class of 2014 apparel
ensemble.  For only $20.00 TechCash or cash, you can be the center of
attention in a snazzy Class of 2014 Track Jacket, presented in both Men's
and Women's styles and in two awesome color combinations!  As if that's not
enough, the track jackets can also be personalized for a small extra fee.
Read more about them, see some pictures, and order online at
http://classof2014.mit.edu/jackets until *Saturday, September 29th at 11:59
PM*. Or, order in person and try on sample sizes at:

   - Wednesday, September 19th: 12:05-12:55 PM and 3:05-3:55 PM in Lobby 10
   - Thursday, September 20th: 10:05-10:55 AM and 12:05-12:55 PM in Lobby 10
   - Friday, September 28th (next week): 12:05-12:55 PM and 3:05-3:55 PM in
   Lobby 10

Jackets will be distributed in time for you to layer up with your 2014
hoodies, sweatpants and pajamas before you go out to catch the saferide in
the blustery Cambridge winter.  If you have any questions, don't hesitate
to email [email-masked]!

Love,
- Your 2014 Class Council