Subject: [Class of 2014] Order More Hoodies Today!

From: Anika Gupta <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 2 Dec 2011 12:28:45 -0500

Hi again Class of 2014!

By popular demand, we are opening sales of 2014 hoodies up for everyone to
order as many as they would like. *Hoodies *are now on sale again for *$25 *a
piece (the list price for which we order them). Order for family, friends,
or yourself just before the holidays. Order by *Sunday, December 4th* at
11:59 PM. Here's the link:

https://classof2014.mit.edu:444/hoodies-order

Note that due to a change in vendor, the brand will be Gildan.

Best (and sorry for all of the sudden recent spam),

Your 2014 Class Council

---

From: Anika Gupta <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 4 Dec 2011 20:27:23 -0500

Last reminder to order if you were planning to but haven't yet! Orders
close at midnight: https://classof2014.mit.edu:444/hoodies-order

- Class Council

On Fri, Dec 2, 2011 at 12:28 PM, Anika Gupta <[email-masked]> wrote:

> order as many as they would like. *Hoodies *are now on sale again for *$25
> *a piece (the list price for which we order them). Order for family,
> friends, or yourself just before the holidays. Order by *Sunday, December
> 4th* at 11:59 PM. Here's the link:
>