Subject: [Class of 2014] Roads on Wednesday + Lottery for Dinner Friday!

From: 2014 Class Council <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2014 17:47:09 -0400

Hey Class of 2014,

Don't forget to join your class for free drinks and appetizers at *Crossroads
Irish Pub* <https://goo.gl/maps/TT0tz> on *Wednesday, March 12 from 8-10 PM*!
Make sure you email us in advance if you're under 21 and plan on coming.

Also, the lottery is
open<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/13LhR1c7uTNLFjYIvel_yu24_xA4WT-01716sYes9Prs/viewform>
for
dinner on *Friday (March 14th) at 6 PM* at Sonsie<https://goo.gl/maps/zqY6H> in
Boston. As a reminder, your dinner will be reimbursed up to $20. Meet some
new 2014s, get off campus, and enjoy a great meal.

Don't forget to keep filling out the post-graduation *roommate survey
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1dGg_yUUc7xqkG08dhL4anbsE6c1YS3FAsHjExNc4x0U/viewform>*
as
you make awesome plans. :)

Finally, get excited because we're working on getting you guys *Celtics
Tickets!* Details are coming soon.

xoxo
Class Council

PS-You can always find our latest events on our
website<http://classof2014.mit.edu/events.html>
!