Subject: [Class of 2014] DIS-ORIENTATION ON SUNDAY! Delicious food tomorrow!

From: 2014 Council <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 2 Sep 2013 19:13:49 -0400

Hey Class,

*TOMORROW*
Take a break from the exhausting process known as online registration to
consume awesome tasty food! Regular/vegetarian pad thai and vegan
peanut-free fried rice will be available for your eating pleasure.
Find us on the second floor of the student center, W20-201 from 1-2PM.

*SUNDAY*
Food, *drinks*, DJ, raffles, Technique photographers,* Penguins! *Enjoy the
event that kicked off freshman year the way it was meant to be enjoyed.
See if you can recreate your silly aquarium picture and look at how little
you were back in the day.
Sunday, *September 8th from 7:30 PM to 10:30 PM* at the Boston Aquarium.
*Transportation will be provided!*

Finally, take a good look at deadlines for forms like graduation,
concentrations and minors.  Some of them are coming up soon, especially for
those getting out early.

See you in W20 and the Aquarium!
Class Council