Subject: [FCFS] Registration links for all of the open Senior Week events!

From: Senior Week Committee <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 May 2014 03:29:03 -0000

Seniors,

Here are the links to register for the events! More information on the 
events can be found within each link or on our website<http://seniorweek.mit.edu/events/index.html>
.

Keep in mind that these links are first come, first serve, so you better 
hurry up to get your spot reserved! 

Six Flags<http://alumic.mit.edu/s/1314/03-alumni/wide.aspx?sid=1314&gid=13&pgid=19350&content_id=23076>

Skydiving - Saturday<http://alumic.mit.edu/s/1314/03-alumni/wide.aspx?sid=1314&gid=13&pgid=19362&content_id=23086> 
Skydiving - Monday<http://alumic.mit.edu/s/1314/03-alumni/wide.aspx?sid=1314&gid=13&pgid=19383&content_id=23100> 
Casino NIght (Foxwoods)<http://alumic.mit.edu/s/1314/03-alumni/wide.aspx?sid=1314&gid=13&pgid=19420&content_id=23136> 
Laser Tag<http://alumic.mit.edu/s/1314/03-alumni/wide.aspx?sid=1314&gid=13&pgid=19426&content_id=23140> 
Kayaking<http://alumic.mit.edu/s/1314/03-alumni/wide.aspx?sid=1314&gid=13&pgid=19432&content_id=23144> 
Red Sox - Bleachers<http://alumic.mit.edu/s/1314/03-alumni/wide.aspx?sid=1314&gid=13&pgid=19309&content_id=23038> 
Red Sox - Upper Bleachers<http://alumic.mit.edu/s/1314/03-alumni/wide.aspx?sid=1314&gid=13&pgid=19520&content_id=23229> 
Codzilla<http://alumic.mit.edu/s/1314/03-alumni/wide.aspx?sid=1314&gid=13&pgid=19429&content_id=23142>

Historic Boat Cruise<http://alumic.mit.edu/s/1314/03-alumni/wide.aspx?sid=1314&gid=13&pgid=19365&content_id=23088>

Distillery Tour 3-5pm<http://alumic.mit.edu/s/1314/03-alumni/wide.aspx?sid=1314&gid=13&pgid=19371&content_id=23092>

Distillery Tour 5-7pm<http://alumic.mit.edu/s/1314/03-alumni/wide.aspx?sid=1314&gid=13&pgid=19600&content_id=23296>

Paintball 
<http://alumic.mit.edu/s/1314/03-alumni/wide.aspx?sid=1314&gid=13&pgid=19388&content_id=23105>

Shooting Range<http://alumic.mit.edu/s/1314/03-alumni/wide.aspx?sid=1314&gid=13&pgid=19414&content_id=23132>

May the odds be ever in your favor!

Best,

Senior Week Committee

---

From: Senior Week Committee <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 May 2014 22:34:28 -0500

We derped!

Parasailing<http://alumic.mit.edu/s/1314/03-alumni/wide.aspx?sid=1314&gid=13&pgid=19368&content_id=23090>is
open too =D

Let us know if you have any questions or concerns and stay tuned for more
info coming soon!

Kind regards,
The Senior Week Committee