Subject: [Class of 2014] Cape Cod After Finals, Directory, and Senior Week!

From: 2014 Class Council <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2014 20:45:05 -0400

Hey Class of 2014!

Class Council is thinking of organizing a *daytrip to Cape Cod *on May 27
or 28. We would be providing buses down to the cape for you and your
friends and possibly dinner. If this sounds like fun to you, let us know
here<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1DEHtV2flLSYYYwHiBA4LJtP8StaSWwSQ8bFcHQXThDE/viewform>
!

Also, the Senior Week Committee is opening their next lottery on
Wednesday night!
To register for *any *Senior Week events, you will need an Infinite
Connection account. *Please make sure your
**account*<https://alumsso.mit.edu/cas/login?service=https%3A%2F%2Falum.mit.edu%2Fj_spring_cas_security_check>*
is
fully functional*. Note the registration process can take a business day,
so make an account now if you don't have one.

Don't forget to keep filling out the *post-graduation directory
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1NtAfdeSYnuDf6_mwn62NqmKgufDTsePLqHk19TJI6Zc/viewform>*
to
find out who will be in your area both this summer and next year! We'll
release the first batch of results on Friday. If you're still figuring it
out, no worries! You can always update the results by emailing us or fill
it out later.

Finish strong!

xoxo 2014 Class Council