Subject: [2014] Post-grad directory, commencement feedback, and a lot more

From: 2014 Council <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2014 23:58:30 -0400

Hey Class of 2014,

A LOT of announcements for you, with so much going on in the last few
weeks!

*Directory: *It's finally here -- fill out the *post-graduation directory
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1NtAfdeSYnuDf6_mwn62NqmKgufDTsePLqHk19TJI6Zc/viewform>*
to
find out who will be in your area both this summer and next year! We'll
release the first batch of results on Friday. If you're still figuring it
out, no worries! You can always update the results by emailing us or fill
it out later.

*Commencement invocation feedback:* Some of you may have read the recent
Tech editorial<http://tech.mit.edu/V134/N20/scheinberg.html?comments#comments>
about
the invocation at commencement. The Commencement Committee heard and now
wants to hear your feedback. If you have any thoughts at all, we encourage
you to *submit*<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/125FBgDSjE6tWKipfY1bZx1bwrHZApdaGT6j3Wzhrrok/viewform>
them
anonymously before Tuesday

*Apparel interest*: Class council is toying around with the idea of selling
boxers, but we want to see what you think. Fill out this
survey<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1EDiAY4FOe_1o25lLvuzpf48oPrxA6ddiLulFiyz8rHQ/viewform>if
you *would
likely* get them (for ~$7.00).

*Rugbies/steins order update:* We're sorry for the delays: We assure you
that rugbies will be here before the end of classes or we'll refund your
money. There was some back and forth on design licensing but printing
started last week. Steins should be here by the end of next week, and we
will email out about pickup times to those who signed up on our list.

*Other updates/upcoming events events*:

   - *Corporation ballot*:
Vote<https://alum.mit.edu/benefits/AboutTheAssociation/Elections/corpballot/profiles.html>
for
   a recent grad to the corporation by this Wednesday
   - *Buy Senior Ball* tickets online or at the booth on Tuesday or
   Thursday in Lobby 10. Prices will go up by $5.00 starting Thursday.
   - *Senior Week* winners of the round 1 lottery have been notified. If
   you did not receive an e-mail today, then you did not win tickets through
   the lottery. We'll be drawing waitlists on Tuesday, so there is still
   hope! Round two of the lottery will open on Wednesday night.
   - *Senior Gift*: We're only 30 gifts away from our goal. Donate online
   now <http://mit.edu/senior-gift/> and be one of the people to get us all
   the way there!
   - *Club/pub night*: Week of 5/9. Stay tuned for details
   - *Evening picnic*: Class council's last event before senior week and
   ball will be on Tuesday, May 13th. You will be able to pick up your letters
   from freshman year's picnic plus any extra apparel/gifts we have left over.
   - *Backpack to Briefcase* seminars continue with financial planning on
   Tuesday at 7 in Stata.

Hope you are having an amazing last few weeks!!!

Class Council, Senior Ball, Senior Week, and Senior Gift Committees
classof2014.mit.edu