Subject: Pre-order the 2012 Yearbook

From: MIT Technique <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2012 20:10:10 -0500

*Before you forget:*

pre-order your yearbook now and save *$30*

The deadline for pre-orders has been extended to February 10th: order your
copy of

*TECHNIQUE 2012* here <http://technique.mit.edu/buy/book/2012/>!

*$90 for priceless memories*

(those memories go for $120 after February 10th ):

*Seniors!* Pre-order your four-year bundle(2009-2012)
now<http://technique.mit.edu/buy/seniorbundle/> and
save *$90 *

*Freshmen!* Pre-order your four-year bundle(2012-2015)
now<http://technique.mit.edu/buy/freshmanbundle/> and
save *$190*

*
*

visit http://technique.mit.edu <http://technique.mit.edu/buy/> for more
details