Subject: [Class of 2014] Time Capsule and Midnight Picnic!

From: Jonathan Chien <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2011 15:51:16 -0400

Hi Class of 2014!

Hope you all had an excellent prefrosh-filled CPW! On that topic, remember
when we were mere prefrosh last year? We were excited, unsure, and hopeful.
We had ideas, goals, and plans for the future. Are they the same as they are
now? How have you changed? Or are you having trouble remembering that
time--is it a blur?

Class Council is creating a time capsule to commemorate this moment as
freshmen. We'd like to encourage each of you to write a letter to
yourselves, to submit some memories, to share your current mindset with
yourself at graduation. We will be collecting submissions at *Midnight
Picnic* on Wednesday,* May 4th* from 11:30pm-12:30am. We will keep your
submissions safe, sealed, and confidential until we return them to you at
graduation.

We highly encourage you to make some time from your busy MIT schedule, and
write a self-reflective letter to yourself. Please make sure your submission
fits within a *manila envelope*. You can submit letters, CDs, thumb drives,
photos, etc. Be creative!

-Your 2014 Class Council