Subject: [2014class] Career Fair!

From: Jonathan Chien <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2013 20:51:01 -0400

The* MIT Society of Women Engineers*, *Class of 2014*, and *Graduate
Student Council*
*present*

*MIT Fall 2013*
*Career Fair*

*Friday, Sept. 20th, 10-4PM*
(STUDENT HOLIDAY)

MIT Johnson Skating Rink & Rockwell Cage
Open to all MIT undergrads, grads, PhDs, and alums!
Drop your resume today. <http://career-fair.mit.edu/students/account.php>

***

Interested in getting *even* *more* out of the Career Fair this year?
*Get involved and enjoy the
perks!<http://www.signupgenius.com/go/10C0D4AA9A92CA6FC1-career>
*
Volunteers get to attend an *exclusive VIP Networking Reception* with our top
sponsors <http://career-fair.mit.edu/company_all.php>, *interact closely* with
company reps, enter *raffles*, receive *appreciation gifts*, and *gain
experience* to help run the MIT Career Fair next year!

***

Spread the word!
Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/events/483424888405658/> //
Twitter<https://twitter.com/MITCareerFair>