Subject: [Class of 2014] Dis-Orientation + Reg Day All You Can Eat

From: 2014 Council <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2013 19:47:27 -0700

IF YOU'RE GRADUATING EARLY CONCENTRATION COMPLETION FORMS ARE DUE NEXT
FRIDAY! Minor completion forms are due soon too for those people!

Hey Seniors,

*FIRST: Dis-Orientation!*
Remember the time when we bussed over to the aquarium, danced awkwardly to
Dynamite & Telephone, and took funny pictures with fake fish?

Well get ready to do it again, but this time *Senior Year* style!
Food, drinks, DJ, raffles, Technique photographers,* Penguins *- everybody
gonna have a good time.

Sunday, *September 8th from 7:30 PM to 10:30 PM* at the Boston Aquarium.
More information coming soon.

*SECOND:*
Whether you're super excited or down with the reg-day blues, we've got you
covered.
Come get all you can eat* Pad Thai* from *1PM to 2PM in W20-201* on
Tuesday, September 3rd.  Vegetarian pad thai and peanut-free options will
also be provided. Nomnomnom.

See you soon!
Class Council