Subject: [Class of 2014] SUGAR HIGH, PJ Pickups, Beach Trip!

From: Jonathan Chien <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2012 21:29:57 -0400

Hi Class!

Reminder: We're having a *Sugar High* festival tomorrow from *4:30-5:30PM* in
Twenty Chimneys (3rd floor of the Student Center). We'll have
all-you-can-eat *2014 Girl Scout Cookies*, jars of candy, chocolate,
raffles of giant gummy candy, 2014 M&Ms, 2014 jelly beans, Lindt
chocolates, and more!

In addition, *2014 Apparel* will be available for pickup and sale. If you
cannot make the event and would like someone else to pick up your PJ pants,
please give your ID to them OR e-mail us the name of who's picking them up.
(If you still need to pay, make sure they bring cash!). Please refer to
this PDF for what remaining inventory we have available, which will be sold
at a first come first serve basis:
http://web.mit.edu/anikag/Public/Extra2014Apparel.pdf

Finally, mark your calendars for a trip to *Revere Beach* on Saturday May
5th from 1-4PM. This will be a joint trip with the Class of 2013, so you'll
be able to meet and hang out with 2013ers and 2014ers. More details will
come!

See you tomorrow!
Your Class Council