Subject: [2014] Boo's Cruise Tickets: Sunday at 10 PM

From: Anika Gupta <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 19 Oct 2013 19:09:26 -0400

Hey Class of 2014!

Get psyched -- Boo's Cruise is *next Saturday, October 26th *from 11:00
PM-1:30 AM aboard the Spirit of
Boston<http://www.spiritofboston.com/Boston/ship>
, 200 Seaport Blvd<https://maps.google.com/maps?q=200+Seaport+Boulevard,+Boston,+MA&hl=en&sll=37.6,-95.665&sspn=52.122667,55.283203&oq=200+seap&hnear=200+Seaport+Blvd,+Boston,+Massachusetts+02210&t=m&z=16>
.
*
*
Class Council will send out a link  *tomorrow (Sunday) at 10 PM to reserve
your free ticket*. We will email out no later than Monday evening letting
you know whether you got a spot.

Make sure to reserve a ticket only if you are *sure* you are going.
Cancellation is required by Friday. If you don't cancel before Friday, we
will charge you $15.00. Failure to pay will result in being withheld from
attending future events.

Other details/FAQs:

   - *Bus and fee*: You will be charged $5.00 to take the bus roundtrip.
   - *Drink tickets: *Every attendee will receive 2 drink tickets for beer,
   wine, and soda. Additional beverages will be available cash only
   - *Costume Contest*: Prizes will be given for the best group, most
   creative, punniest, funniest, and any others for costumes we really like.
   - *Be responsible*: Our usual warning. While we encourage everyone to
   have fun before and at the event, if you have too much fun, we will not let
   you on board the ship. In previous years the ship has been forced to turn
   around or even not leave the dock -- please don't be that person. In
   addition, administrators will be onboard.
   - *No guests:* 2014s only!

We look forward to seeing you there!

The 2014 Class Council

-- 
Anika Gupta
Massachusetts Institute of Technology Class of 2014
Department of Materials Science and Engineering
(801) 831-2614 | [email-masked]