Subject: [Class of 2014] Reminder: Sign up for scavenger hunt by tomorrow!

From: Anika Gupta <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 20 Apr 2014 17:11:41 -0400

Hey Class of 2014,

Don't forget to sign
up<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1DijjSXwa_qPxa_wZFpcDOxKW2xe0XtyWlWr88E1c_Io/viewform>
for
Tuesday's scavenger hunt, meeting in Quincy Market at 2:00 PM! See the
class website <http://classof2014.mit.edu/scavenger-hunt.html> for details.
Sign-ups close tomorrow at noon.

Afterwards, reminder of the class-wide happy hour at Bell in
Hand<http://bellinhand.com/homepage> next
to Haymarket Tuesday from 4:30-6:30.

See you Tuesday,

Council

---

From: Anika Gupta <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2014 12:27:34 -0400

Happy Marathon Monday! We're so excited for all those who are running and
volunteering today.

We didn't get quite as much initial interest in the scavenger hunt as we
expected, but we're convinced that if you decide to do it, you will have an
absolute blast and not regret it. So we're adding an incentive.

Sign up<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1DijjSXwa_qPxa_wZFpcDOxKW2xe0XtyWlWr88E1c_Io/viewform>before
6:00 PM tonight (and actually do the scavenger hunt) and get an *extra
drink
ticket* for Bell in Hand afterwards. See more
info<http://classof2014.mit.edu/scavenger-hunt.html>
.

Sincerely,

Class Council

On Sun, Apr 20, 2014 at 5:11 PM, Anika Gupta <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Hey Class of 2014,
>
> Don't forget to sign up<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1DijjSXwa_qPxa_wZFpcDOxKW2xe0XtyWlWr88E1c_Io/viewform> for
> class website <http://classof2014.mit.edu/scavenger-hunt.html> for
> details. Sign-ups close tomorrow at noon.
>
> Afterwards, reminder of the class-wide happy hour at Bell in Hand<http://bellinhand.com/homepage> next

-- 
Anika Gupta
Massachusetts Institute of Technology Class of 2014
Department of Materials Science and Engineering
(801) 831-2614 | [email-masked]