Subject: [2014] Late night picnic Tuesday! + Other announcements

From: 2014 Council <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 9 May 2014 17:35:00 -0400

Hey Class of 2014!

Join us for a very nostalgic *Late night picnic* this Tuesday at 10 PM on
Kresge! We will be handing back the letters you wrote to yourselves from
our Midnight Picnic 3 years ago. There will be Subway sandwiches, plus we
will be giving away all of the leftover apparel and glassware from the last
four years (first come, first serve).

*Other Updates*

   - *Cape Cod trip* is happening! We're providing transportation for a
   class trip to Falmouth (along Cape Cod) on *Tuesday, May 27 (Wednesday
   May 28 raindate)*. More details to come, but it will be a daytrip
   starting around 10 AM and getting back around 11 PM.
   - *Post-Graduation directory* has nearly 350 responses! Continue to fill
   it out<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1NtAfdeSYnuDf6_mwn62NqmKgufDTsePLqHk19TJI6Zc/viewform>
   .
   - *Senior class election* nominations have opened. Nominate
yourself<https://alum.mit.edu/students/GraduatingStudents/senior-election>
or
   a friend to serve as a class officer after graduation!

See you Tuesday!

Class Council