[WinPartners] Win NT 4 WS Netlogon service?

Scott R Ehrlich scott at MIT.EDU
Fri Feb 17 10:04:27 EST 2006

Is there any way to get the netlogon service to start on an NT 4 workstation box
which has no network connection and no indication it was ever part of a domain?
This is the same machine that originally complained about not being able to find
the winsrv.dll file on startup, which I got past.

I did perform a parallel installation that works fine.   Any way to get the
netlogon service started on the primary install, maybe from the parallel copy?

Netlogon fails for both /VGA and normal modes for the primary install.

I still have the setup disks and OS CD.

Thanks for any leads.

Scott