[Waltz] Friday, March 3rd Lesson and Dance

Alborz Bejnood abejnood at gmail.com
Thu Mar 2 17:53:42 EST 2023

Hi all,

Our next event will be tomorrow on Friday, March 3rd from 7:30-11:00pm in
the Hulsizer Room of Ashdown Hall (apologies for the short notice!).
There will be a cross-step waltz mixer lesson from 7:30pm to 8:30pm.
Afterwards, we will have an open social dance with music of various styles
and tempos, including waltz, polka, swing, fusion, blues, bachata, salsa,
and more.
Beginners are welcome, and no prior dance experience is required. Shoes
that allow you to pivot on the floor are recommended.
The event is free and open to both MIT and non-MIT participants. We cannot
currently host minors at our events.
The Hulsizer room is at the front of Ashdown (235 Albany Street), on the
corner of Albany and Pacific. To get in, go through the main lobby and let
the front desk staff know you're going to an event in Hulsizer. They will
let you in and direct you across the courtyard to the Hulsizer room.

Our Facebook event can be found here <https://fb.me/e/2iYRc5XWs>.

See you there!