[Waltz] Friday, September 23rd Lesson and Dance

Alborz Bejnood abejnood at gmail.com
Thu Sep 15 22:06:44 EDT 2022

Hi all,

After a summer hiatus, we're excited to be back! Our next event will be
next Friday, September 23rd from 7:30-11:00pm in the Hulsizer Room
of Ashdown Hall.
There will be an introductory cross-step waltz lesson from 7:30pm to
8:30pm. Afterwards, we will have an open social dance with music of various
styles and tempos, including waltz, polka, swing, fusion, blues, bachata,
salsa, and more.
Beginners are welcome, and no prior dance experience is required. Shoes
that allow you to pivot on the floor are recommended. Feel free to send us
any song requests.
The event is free and open to both MIT and non-MIT participants. We cannot
currently host minors at our events.
The Hulsizer room is at the front of Ashdown, on the corner of Albany and
Pacific. To get in, go through the main lobby and let the front desk staff
know you're going to an event in Hulsizer. They will let you in and direct
you across the courtyard to the Hulsizer room.

Our Facebook event can be found here <https://fb.me/e/4GN05fDww>.

See you there!