[Waltz] [Local waltz event] Advanced Fusion Waltz lesson, Friday August 2

Sara Sheffels ssheff at mit.edu
Wed Jul 31 18:03:33 EDT 2019

Hi all,

This is not a Waltz @ MIT event, but I'm planning to attend this Advanced
Fusion Waltz lesson on Friday and I thought it might interest some of you
(thanks to Andy Latto for the suggestion). The lesson will be taught by Ari
Levitt. Details are below, and there is also a Facebook event
<https://www.facebook.com/events/390898508222633/>.

Reminder that our next event is this Saturday! Looking forward to Kerry
Polka Sets!

Best,
Sara
_____________________

Friday, August 2, 2019, 8-10 pm
Advanced Fusion Waltz Innovations with Ari Levitt

This workshop for more advanced level dancers will explore some of
Ari's creative fusion waltz patterns, using energy and connection for
smooth partnering. Facility with right and left turning rotary waltz
is strongly recommended.
Level: Intermediate/Advanced
$25 ($23 for FAC members)
Park Ave Congregational Church, 50 Paul Revere Road, Arlington
http://www.facone.org/programs/scandinavian-sundays-dance-location.html
(It's not currently on the Mostly Waltz Boston webpage, but our
"Scandinavian cousins" use the same hall.)

For the comfort and well-being of all our dancers, especially those
with allergies or asthma, we request that dancers refrain from using
scented products at its events. To protect the wooden floor and to
make turning easier, please change from street shoes to clean shoes,
ideally leather-soled, before dancing.