[Waltz] August 17 - West Coast Swing Lesson + dance

Stephanie Lam stephanielam999 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 27 14:49:56 EDT 2019

Hi everyone,

Neil will be teaching a West Coast Swing lesson on August 17th, from
7:30-8:30 pm, in the Hulsizer Room at Ashdown.

Afterwards, we will have our usual open dancing time with music of various
styles and tempos, including waltz, polka, schottische, swing, fusion,
blues, bachata, and salsa. Send us any song requests!

   - Saturday, August 17, 2019
   - Ashdown House <http://whereis.mit.edu/?go=NW35>, Hulsizer Room (235
   Albany St., Cambridge, MA)
   - The Hulsizer room is at the front of Ashdown, on the corner of Albany
   and Pacific. To get in, go through the main lobby and let the front desk
   staff know you're going to an event in Hulsizer. They will let you in and
   direct you across the courtyard to the Hulsizer room.
   - Lesson: 7:30 PM
   - Open dancing 8:30-10:30 PM
   - Free, beginners welcome, no partner necessary
   - Facebook event
   <https://www.facebook.com/events/733767143732670/?active_tab=about>

See you all there!