[Waltz] Next lesson (redowa!) and dance Saturday 11/10

Ken T Takusagawa kenta at mit.edu
Sun Nov 4 01:33:04 EST 2018

 Our next waltz event will be Saturday, November 10,
7:30-10:30 p.m., in the Husizer Room at Ashdown.

Map: http://whereis.mit.edu/?go=NW35

 From 7:30-8:30, Sara and Ken will teach a rotary waltz and
redowa lesson.  Redowa is a hopping form of waltz that can
(optionally) travel around the room at high speed.

 From 8:30-10:30, we will have open social dancing.  Send us
any music requests!  We will play both waltzes and music for
other types of dance after the lesson, so let us know what
you would like to dance!

 Free, beginners welcome, no partner necessary.

 The Hulsizer room is at the front of Ashdown, on the corner
of Albany and Pacific. To get in, go through the main lobby
and let the front desk staff know you're going to an event
in the Hulsizer. They will let you in and direct you across
the courtyard to the Hulsizer room.

Facebook event: https://www.facebook.com/events/1055672204605016/
Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/waltzmit

Main website: https://stuff.mit.edu/~kenta/waltz/