[Waltz] Next lesson and dance Saturday 10/13

Ken T Takusagawa kenta at mit.edu
Tue Oct 9 15:09:13 EDT 2018

Our next waltz event will be Saturday, October 13,
7:30-10:30 p.m., in the Husizer Room at Ashdown.

Map: http://whereis.mit.edu/?go=NW35

The Hulsizer room is at the front of Ashdown, on the corner
of Albany and Pacific. To get in, go through the main lobby
and let the front desk staff know you're going to an event
in the Hulsizer. They will let you in and direct you across
the courtyard to the Hulsizer room.

>From 7:30-8:30, Sara and Rio will teach a rotary waltz
lesson.

Free, beginners welcome, no partner necessary.

Send us any music requests!  We will play both waltzes and
music for other types of dance after the lesson, so let me
know what you would like to dance!  Last time we did some
polka, schottische, bachata, salsa, and swing.

Facebook event: https://www.facebook.com/events/238970213642214
Website: https://stuff.mit.edu/~kenta/waltz/

--ken