[Waltz] Next lesson and dance this Saturday 9/8

Sara Sheffels ssheff at mit.edu
Tue Sep 4 14:11:03 EDT 2018

Hi all,

Our next waltz event will be this Saturday 9/8, 7:30-10:30pm, in the
Hulsizer room at Ashdown. Kee Wui and Rio will teach a one-hour lesson on
cross-step waltz and variations. Please come to the lesson even if you
haven't attended the previous cross-step lessons!

Feel free to invite your friends and share the Facebook event
<https://www.facebook.com/events/235133623832033/>.

Send me any music requests! I will play music for other types of dance
after the lesson, so let me know what you would like to dance! Last time we
did some polka, schottische, bachata, salsa, and swing.

Hope to dance with you on Saturday!
Sara