[Waltz] Waltz lesson + dance this Saturday -- cross-step review and rotary!

Sara Sheffels ssheff at mit.edu
Tue Jul 31 15:59:27 EDT 2018

Hi all,

We will be having another waltz lesson and dance this *Saturday, August 4
at 7:30pm in Lobdell Dining Room *(MIT Student Center 2nd floor, room
W20-208)*.*

Kee Wui and Stephanie, who you may have danced with at our last event, will
be teaching a review of cross-step and an introduction to rotary waltz from
7:30 to 8:30pm.

Afterwards, we will have our usual open dancing time! Feel free to send me
any song requests (preferably songs 3-5 minutes long that I can find on
Spotify).

You can find the Facebook event here
<https://www.facebook.com/events/248137839245649/> (please invite your
friends!) and the updated waltz website here
<https://stuff.mit.edu/~kenta/waltz/>.

Hope to dance with you this weekend!

Sara