[TMRC-announce] Tech Model Railroad Open House April 26 2014 in N52-118 2pm

TMRC public event annoucement list tmrc-announce at mit.edu
Thu Apr 24 21:50:53 EDT 2014

Dear TMRC club enthusiasts!
   We are pleased to once again announce our spring TMRC Open House. This
Saturday April 26th from 2pm until 5pm and then again from 7pm onwards we
are opening our doors to the public, so bring your family, friends and of
course your kids! Come see one of MIT's oldest clubs along with our huge
(and growing) layout. There has been a ton of progress since our fall open
house including:
A brand new display system:
​4 screens for 4 times the fun!
Continued progress on the second level:

​Lots to see, so come on out!

 We look forward to seeing you all there! Also be sure to check out our
facebook page and our homepage (tmrc,mit.edu) for more info. If you have
any questions feel free to email us at tmrc at mit.edu or call the club room
at (617) 253-3269. Thanks and I look forward to seeing you all there!

TMRC treasurer,
Alex Leder

Notice:
You have received this email because you are currently registered on one of
the TMRC email lists (Announcements, Midway) or because you are a currently
registered member. If you wish to be taken off these lists and no longer
receive our awesome emails go to: