[TMRC-announce] TMRC Open House - This Upcoming Weekend! (April 27th)

TMRC public event annoucement list tmrc-announce at mit.edu
Mon Apr 22 01:47:31 EDT 2013

Dear TMRC club enthusiasts!
   We are pleased to once again announce our spring TMRC Open House. This
April 27th from 2pm - onwards we are opening our doors to the public, so
bring your family, friends and of course your kids! Come see one of MIT's
oldest clubs along with our huge (and growing) layout. We look forward to
seeing you all there! We would appreciate it if you could let us know that
you are coming by clicking the doodle poll below (non-binding, we just want
an idea of how many people to expect). Thanks and I look forward to seeing
you all there!

http://www.doodle.com/33iwxy6gihv5zyg9

[image: Inline image 3]

TMRC Treasurer,