[TMRC-announce] Tech Model Railroad Club Open House: Saturday, April 30

TMRC public event annoucement list tmrc-announce at mit.edu
Thu Apr 28 13:04:53 EDT 2011

The Tech Model Railroad Club will be having another session of its
Spring 2011 Open House, taking place on Saturday, April 30, from 1 to 4
PM, in room N52-118 on the MIT Campus (first floor of the MIT Museum
building, 265 Massachusetts Ave, Cambridge).

This event is open to everyone, and admission is free.

We will have many trains running throughout the day, and will be happy
to show and tell you about our:
- Computerized control system
- Hand-laid track
- Scenery
- Streetcar system
- Green Building Tetris game
- And much more!

You can find more information about the open house and the club in
general (including directions to our clubroom) on our web page,
http://tmrc.mit.edu

We look forward to seeing you there!

Please note that the MIT 150 Open House and the Cambridge Science
Festival will be the same day, so parking around campus will be
extremely scarce. We strongly recommend walking or using public
transportation if at all possible.

Mike Stunes '11
TMRC Governor

Note: you are receiving this message because you signed up for one or
more of our mailing lists in the past. We use this list to send two to
ten announcements per year (the list is moderated so only the club can
post to it). You can remove yourself from this list or subscribe a
different email address by going to: