[TMRC-announce] Tech Model Railroad Club 60th Anniversary Open House April 28

TMRC public event annoucement list tmrc-announce at mit.edu
Sat Apr 21 15:47:36 EDT 2007

The 60th Anniversary Open House of the Tech Model Railroad Club of MIT
will take place Saturday, April 28, in room N52-118 on the MIT campus
(on the first floor of the MIT museum building, 265 Massachusetts
Avenue, Cambridge).  The club will be open for two sessions, from 2-5
and 7-10 pm.  This event is open to everyone, and admission is free.

We will have many trains running throughout the day, and will be happy
to show and tell you about our:
- computerized control system
- hand-laid track
- scenery
- streetcar system
- Green Building Tetris game
- and much more

You can find more information about the open house and the club in
general (including directions to our club room,) on our web page,
http://tmrc.mit.edu

We look forward to seeing you there!

TMRC

Note: you are receiving this message because you signed up for one or
more of our email lists in the past.  We have set up this new list,
tmrc-announce, to announce public events held by the club, specifically
our spring and fall open houses.  We will probably send two or three
announcements a year to this list (the list is moderated so only the
club can post to it).  You can remove yourself from this list or
subscribe a different email address by going to: