[Tmrc-announce] TMRC Open House, Saturday, May 6

TMRC Public Events tmrc-announce at mit.edu
Mon May 1 12:55:46 EDT 2006

The next open house of the Tech Model Railroad Club of MIT will take place
Saturday, May 6, in room N52-118 on the MIT campus (on the first floor of
the MIT museum building, 265 Massachusetts Avenue, Cambridge).  The club
will be open for two sessions, from 2-5 and 7-10 pm.  This event is open to
everyone, and admission is free.

We will have many trains running throughout the day, and will be happy to
show and tell you about our:

- computerized control system
- hand-laid track
- scenery
- streetcar system
- Green Building Tetris game
- and much more

You can find more information about the open house and the club in general,
including directions to our club room, on our web page, http://tmrc.mit.edu.

We look forward to seeing you there!

TMRC

Note: you are receiving this message because you signed up for one or more
of our email lists in the past.  We have set up this new list,
tmrc-announce, to announce public events held by the club, specifically our
spring and fall open houses.  We will probably send two or three
announcements a year to this list (the list is moderated so only the club
can post to it).  You can remove yourself from this list or subscribe a
different email address by going to: