[TCCM] MIT Catholic Consecration to Jesus through St. Joseph

Cesar Meza mezace17 at mit.edu
Thu Mar 14 23:41:49 EDT 2024

TL;DR: 33-Day Consecration to Jesus through St. Joseph starts on March 30th and ends on May 1st. Fill out the Google form<https://forms.gle/bNF9i6E1w5YWDbQb7> if interested!

Beloved brothers and sisters,

We are not alone in this earthly pilgrimage. From heaven, the Saints cheer us on and intercede for us amidst our daily troubles. And there is one prominent Saint with such distinguished roles while on Earth and now in heaven, that he is recognized as patron of the Holy Catholic Church.

Want to learn more about the mysterious man who knew and protected Christ on Earth? Want to grow in your spiritual life by entrusting your life to the intercession of a Saint trusted by both Jesus and Mary?  Please join the MIT Catholic Community in a consecration to Jesus through St. Joseph!

Following St. Louis Luis de Montfort's 33-day formula for Marian Consecration, we will begin daily readings centered on St. Joseph on March 30th, ending on May 1st: the Feast of St. Joseph the Worker.

Please fill out this form<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeroNSSwkijwmm44p6oXyxCW1yUuN7slULlj5YLlEV3tLcU6g/viewform> if you are interested in joining this 33-day Consecration journey! As with our Marian Consecration, all readings can be completed on your own time.

Blessings,

Cesar

"Remember that nothing is small in the eyes of God. Do all that you do with love." - St. Therese of Lisieux [:tulip:]