[TCCM] We Need You! Tech Catholic Community

Michael Medas mmedas at mit.edu
Thu Mar 14 10:29:17 EDT 2024

WE NEED YOU!  The MIT 24 Hour Challenge is on!  Please help Catholic Ministry at MIT thrive.  This academic year we have seen dramatic growth in attendance at Mass (weekday and Sunday), at our social events (such as Friday night spaghetti dinners), Bible Studies (currently 22 groups), and educational lectures (attracting both Catholic students/faculty and students without any religious affiliation).

Those are only some of the great things your prayer and financial assistance are making happen.  With growth our costs have increased;  truly a great problem to have!  Please support our students by ensuring a dynamic and thriving Catholic Community at MIT.

The giving link for the Tech Catholic Community is:   Tech Catholic 24 Hr. Challenge page<https://mit24hourchallenge.mightycause.com/story/Tech-Catholic?utm_source=Save-the-date-partner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=24HRC_FY22&utm_content=text>

EXCITING NEWS, an anonymous donor will give the following:

$10,000            if 150 people make gifts
$15,000            if 200 people make gifts
$20,000            if 250 people make gifts

A gift of any amount will help us continue to honor God and inspire our students!   Tech Catholic 24 Hr. Challenge page<https://mit24hourchallenge.mightycause.com/story/Tech-Catholic?utm_source=Save-the-date-partner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=24HRC_FY22&utm_content=text>

Blessings and peace,

Fr Michael

Reverend Michael B. Medas, MSW
Catholic Chaplain | Director of Catholic Ministry
Massachusetts Institute of Technology
W11-012
40 Massachusetts Ave.
Cambridge, MA 02139

“Jesus loves you always, even when you don’t feel worthy.
When not accepted by others, even by yourself sometimes,
He is the one who always accepts you.  Only believe, you are precious to Him.
Bring all you are suffering to His feet, only open your heart to be loved by Him as you are.
He will do the rest.”  Saint Mother Teresa