[TCCM] Help make sandwiches for BBMSK on Tuesdays throughout spring semester at 5pm

Catherine A Taboada taboada at mit.edu
Mon Mar 4 16:04:02 EST 2024

Hello TCC,

TLDR: Sign up to make sandwiches to help serve our less fortunate brothers and sisters on Tuesdays throughout the rest of this semester at this link<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1erkbaRq4EP56SnYnOfD6snWvYlsB1a1HGbbWDOH0auY/edit>

I am happy to announce that we will be supporting Back Bay Mobile Soup Kitchen with their ministry throughout this semester by making ~15 sandwiches weekly. Sandwich making will occur at 5pm on Tuesdays in Location TBA. Because the location will vary, we will meet outside the W11 Kitchen at 5pm. Due to the small number of sandwiches required, only 4 people will be needed. Sign up here<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1erkbaRq4EP56SnYnOfD6snWvYlsB1a1HGbbWDOH0auY/edit>!

In Christ,
Annastina Taboada