[TCCM] Thomistic Institute Lecture Series for Spring 2024

Raul E Hernandez rhern at mit.edu
Sat Mar 2 09:15:52 EST 2024

Hello everyone!

Just a quick reminder on these events happening this semester. Most notably, Sr. Elinor's talk on God's Punishment and Ours: Catholicism and Capital Punishment Revisited is happening this Sunday at 6:30 PM! If you would like to attend this or any of our events this semester, please RSVP here<https://linktr.ee/tcc_education>.

We hope to see you there!

God bless,

Raul Hernandez