[TCCM] TCC Galentine's Day!

Liliana R Arias lilarias at mit.edu
Fri Jan 19 04:49:34 EST 2024

Hello everyone!

Annastina Taboada and I are planning to host the 2nd Annual TCC Galentine's Day with plenty of fun treats, female fellowship, and maybe a movie (we will make sure to take dietary restrictions into account!). All of the women in the TCC are invited, and we would love to see you there!

As such, we'd like to figure out a good day to hold this. Please email lilarias at mit.edu with the days/times that would work for you, and we'll use this to choose! (We will likely try to hold it the first weekend of the semester so it doesn't interfere with any Lenten fasting).

Here are the possible options: (no need to reply if you've already reacted on slack)

Saturday, February 10 at 10 am (Galentine's brunch)

Saturday, February 10 at 7 pm

Sunday, February 11 at 7 pm

Thanks so much!

In Christ,