[TCCM] Please Fill Out (Nonbinding) Form About Easter!

Liliana R Arias lilarias at mit.edu
Tue Jan 9 12:28:00 EST 2024

Hello all,

Hope everyone had a great winter break! tl;dr: Please fill out this form so we know if you'll be around for Holy Week/Easter! (Feel free to give it your best guess): https://forms.gle/6MFSmzLwZjgrfStF9

TCC typically holds a variety of events during Holy Week/Easter Triduum. This year, Spring Break is unfortunately the week before Easter, so we are trying to determine who will be here for Easter/Holy Week so we can know what events/parties to hold/how much funding to use for each (we typically have a large party after the Easter Vigil Mass and after Easter Mass). This is a nonbinding form- we just want your best guess! (Hence the two "maybe" options). Thank you for taking the time to fill this out! https://forms.gle/6MFSmzLwZjgrfStF9

In Christ,
Liliana Arias