[TCCM] Sunday Mass & Snow Storm

Michael Medas mmedas at mit.edu
Sat Jan 6 10:02:27 EST 2024

We are planning on praying Mass tmrw at 10:00am.  However, our celebration is contingent on two things:

1) The Institute is open.
2) The parking lot of the rectory where I live is plowed out.

Sunday morning at 9:00am I’ll send an email and Slack letting you know if we will have Mass in MIT Chapel.

Continued blessings of the Christmas season and the New Year!  I hope to see you tmrw.

Fr Michael

Reverend Michael B. Medas, MSW
Catholic Chaplain | Director of Catholic Ministry
Massachusetts Institute of Technology
W11-012
40 Massachusetts Ave.
Cambridge, MA 02139

“Jesus loves you always, even when you don’t feel worthy.
When not accepted by others, even by yourself sometimes,
He is the one who always accepts you.  Only believe, you are precious to Him.
Bring all you are suffering to His feet, only open your heart to be loved by Him as you are.
He will do the rest.”  Saint Mother Teresa