[TCCM] Help TCC Cook Our Weekly Spaghetti Supper!

Liliana R Arias lilarias at mit.edu
Thu Feb 29 19:31:32 EST 2024

Hello all,

I hope it’s going well! I just wanted to invite everyone to help with cooking our weekly Friday Spaghetti Supper. You are welcome to drop in and help us on any week that you’d like! We generally try to start cooking around 5:45 or 6 pm every Friday, and finish around 6:45 pm. We are responsible for making pasta, salad, the famous garlic bread, and more! No experience necessary- please sign up here if you’d be interested in helping out! https://forms.gle/9uib95jXYf9vu8cF7

Feel free to contact lilarias at mit.edu with any questions.

In Christ,
Liliana Arias