[TCCM] Talk on Vocations and Living Virtuously

Raul E Hernandez rhern at mit.edu
Fri Feb 23 18:06:01 EST 2024

Good evening!

On Wednesday, February 28, we will be having a talk by Sr. Mercedes, O.P. titled Virtue and Vocation: Discernment and Your Path to Holiness. This will take place in our Student Center in rooms W20-301/302 at 6:30 PM, with refreshments also being served at that time. The talk will not only focus on the vocation to religious life, but will speak on vocations in general!

If you would like to attend, please RSVP here<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfEsYVbp2EVg_gsSMP7UqnClBOnGqtGTzoMRJi2WF6-VHKPaw/viewform?usp=sf_link>. Below (and in the poster attached) are further details.

Speaker:
Sr. Mercedes, O.P.
Vocations Director
Dominican Sisters of Mary, Mother of the Eucharist

Title:
Virtue and Vocation: Discernment and Your Path to Holiness

Abstract:
"Living a virtuous life transforms you to be the person you were uniquely created to be, allowing you to develop the habit of seeing and choosing God, along with reflecting His love and goodness to others. This is God’s plan for you now, and He gives you all the tools and graces to participate, grow, and, ultimately, live your vocation. This is your path to holiness!"

We hope to see you there!

God bless,

Raul Hernandez