[TCCM] TCC Service Opportunities

Catherine A Taboada taboada at mit.edu
Wed Feb 21 13:46:46 EST 2024

Hello all,

TLDR: Fill out this form<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1RCUmM3iVMs-sY-_bnXN-U28iYoT9mi--f1p8f-ZwJHE/edit> to tell us your preferences/give us ideas for TCC group service opportunities.

I am Annastina Taboada, and I am the chair of the TCC service committee. In addition to the service events that TCC has supported in the past (Making sandwiches for BBMSK and Encounter homeless ministry), I would like to get your input on types of service events you would be interested in. I have a few ideas in mind and would like you all to fill out this form to see if you would be interested in those. As always, your ideas (of any kind) are welcomed.

In Christ,
Annastina Taboada