[TCCM] Mardi Gras Party Updates

Helena M Usey hmusey at mit.edu
Tue Feb 13 11:08:30 EST 2024

Hi everyone!

If you are getting this email, that means you RSVP'd for the Welcome Back/Mardi Gras party. With the closure of MIT today, the Mardi Gras/Welcome Back party will now be in the MacGregor Dining Hall!

It seems as if the snow should be gone by 6pm tonight, but I will keep an eye on it and let y'all know if there are any updates.

Currently, we are still going to be picking up Chick-fil-A and there will be desserts and other refreshments! If you are able, please come celebrate with us!

Blessings,
Helena