[TCCM] RCIA/Becoming Catholic Feb 2024

Michael Medas mmedas at mit.edu
Sat Feb 10 18:31:12 EST 2024

RCIA/Becoming Catholic:

Tmrw, Sunday, our RCIA seminars resume at 2:30pm in W11, Community Room.  I look forward to seeing everyone!

If you have been wondering about or considering the Catholic Faith, feel free to join us for this first session of the Spring semester.  All are welcome!

Blessings and peace,

Fr Michael

Reverend Michael B. Medas, MSW
Catholic Chaplain | Director of Catholic Ministry
Massachusetts Institute of Technology
W11-012
40 Massachusetts Ave.
Cambridge, MA 02139

“Jesus loves you always, even when you don’t feel worthy.
When not accepted by others, even by yourself sometimes,
He is the one who always accepts you.  Only believe, you are precious to Him.
Bring all you are suffering to His feet, only open your heart to be loved by Him as you are.
He will do the rest.”  Saint Mother Teresa