[TCCM] Encounter Saturday at MIT on 04/27/2024 (Saturday)

Catherine A Taboada taboada at mit.edu
Tue Apr 9 12:37:32 EDT 2024

Hi all,

I am happy to announce that TCC Service is partnering with Encounter Boston, an outreach ministry to the homeless in the Boston/Cambridge area. Encounter will be coming to MIT's campus to give a training just for MIT students, and then we will be going to minister to the homeless in different places around Boston. The day will last from 9am(mass) to approximately 2:30 pm, but the schedule is still being finalized.
Sign up here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfXsKxEuouLR2Cee_vs4kdptaYqFW3QRRMYK3QwN2kMFKjPsQ/viewform

I look forward to seeing everyone and spending this Saturday in service with you all.

In Christ,
Annastina