[TCCM] You're Invited to MIT Tech Catholic Community Fall Retreat!

Liliana R Arias lilarias at mit.edu
Wed Sep 27 18:56:14 EDT 2023

Hello everyone,

I hope your semesters are all going well! I wanted to reach out and extend an invitation to our upcoming Fall Retreat. The retreat will take place October 6-8 (long weekend!) at the Betania II Spiritual Retreat Center (a beautiful retreat center within walking distance of what is possibly the world's largest rosary!). The retreat will provide a much-needed break from the stress of MIT as well as many opportunities to grow closer to God and to your fellow TCC members. (See signups for more information.)

 The retreat is free, and you can sign up here: https://forms.gle/HFAdejBVqFgxwrG86

FAQs

  1.  Q: What if I'm not Catholic/I've never been on a retreat before? Can I still come?