[TCCM] MIT Catholic Community Weekly Prayer Schedule

Cesar Meza mezace17 at mit.edu
Sun Sep 10 16:15:57 EDT 2023

Esteemed members of the community,

We are happy to announce that the MIT Catholic Community will be hosting a schedule of times for group prayer throughout the week! If you would like to join up with others in praying the Rosary or the Compline (Night Prayer), please see the attached flyer and feel free to stop by at any of the following times and places.

[cid:image001.png at 01D9E402.13D8E7B0]

"Where two or three are gathered together in my name, there I am in the midst of them."
(Matthew 18:20)

Your servant in Christ,

Cesar Meza
p.s. check out our #tcc-novenas and #prayer-requests on slack<mit-tcc.slack.com> for more opportunities to pray together!