[TCCM] FRIDAY Spaghetti Supper @7PM

Jordan C Lam jordlam at mit.edu
Wed Sep 6 18:52:26 EDT 2023

Hi Friends,

This Friday at 7:00pm in MacGregor Dining Room/Dance Studio, we will be hosting our weekly spaghetti supper.

Everyone is welcome! Whether you invite a friend to come with you or you are curious about the event, let’s strengthen or make new friendships, so we can help one another for this new academic year!

Join us for friendly chit-chat/conversations and a great end to the first week of classes! If you took pictures with us earlier today, we will also be handing out edited photos at supper. See you there!

Go here for a list of all of our social events: https://mitcatholic.org/calendar/categories/social-events

In Christ, through Mary, Mother of Life,
Jordan Lam
tcc-webmaster at mit.edu<mailto:tcc-webmaster at mit.edu>
[image001.png]<https://mitcatholic.org/>