[TCCM] Annual Marian Consecration

Cesar Meza mezace17 at mit.edu
Sun Oct 8 20:25:31 EDT 2023

TL;DR: Want to grow closer to Christ through Mary? Consider signing up for the Catholic Community's annual Marian Consecration<https://forms.gle/8ADSsgv2hThnHJNx6>.

My brothers and sisters,

During the final moments of His Passion, Jesus gave us one of the most beautiful treasures imaginable: His mother.

"When Jesus saw his mother, and the disciple whom he loved standing near, he said to his mother, "Woman, behold, your son!" Then he said to the disciple, "Behold, your mother!" And from that hour the disciple took her to his own home." John 19: 26-27

Please consider joining members of the MIT Catholic Community in our annual Consecration to Jesus through Mary. Starting on November 5th until the Feast of the Immaculate Conception on December 8th, we will individually read short (5-10 minutes) meditations and reflections on Mary's life and role in heaven in preparation for an act of entrustment to Jesus through Mary.

If you are interested in cultivating a deeper relationship with Mary and our Lord, or simply in the business of learning more about our Lady, please fill out this Google form<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe04p2lu4V52Tzn6U6IGgE0v27ebvS7gzWxW_soeQBHo4oiMA/viewform> to let us know and/or order a consecration booklet. All readings can be conducted individually and on one's own time.

If you want to learn how to love Christ even more deeply than before, learn from the woman who loved Him from the moment of His Incarnation to His death, to eternity. Like St. John, don't be afraid to take Mary into your home!

Your servant in Christ,

Cesar