[TCCM] [Please RSVP] TCC End-of-Semester Events

Joseph Hobbs jrhobbs at mit.edu
Mon May 8 10:34:11 EDT 2023

Beloved brothers and sisters,

Bottom line up front: please RSVP for TCC's End-of-Semester Events if you
haven't already (https://forms.gle/qG5B8etcvvBJx6Vs5)

Praying for each of you today!

We are rapidly approaching the end of the spring semester, and so it is
only fitting and proper for us to celebrate and give thanks for all that we
have accomplished this semester.

In a special way, we also celebrate & give thanks for our graduating
seniors, who will soon be going out into the world to glorify the Lord with
their lives.

To this end, the TCC will be hosting two events in the coming two weeks:
- A *Graduating Student Reception* on Sunday, May 14, at 10:30 AM
- A *Last Day of Classes Social* on Tuesday, May 16, at 6 PM

*All TCC members & friends* are invited to both events!

If you are planning on, or just considering, attending *either* of these
events, please let us know by completing the RSVP form, linked below, as
soon as possible.

Link: https://forms.gle/qG5B8etcvvBJx6Vs5

*Laudetur Iesus Christus!*  Praised be Jesus Christ!

Joseph Hobbs