[TCCM] Assumption Barbeque on August 8th

Cesar Meza mezace17 at mit.edu
Thu Jul 13 09:20:22 EDT 2023

Esteemed brothers and sisters in Christ,

The MIT Tech Catholic Community is hosting an Assumption Barbeque on August 8th in the MacGregor House Courtyard at 11 am, right after the 10 am Mass. Please fill out this google form<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeB36nKIeSuvKvMx_UHGEipLnjDK3eK8aUNXVJeL-Hdw6us8g/viewform> if you intend to attend so we can stock up on food!

We look forward to seeing you folks soon!

Blessings,

David Choi and Cesar Meza
[https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/bqT2TJ8vnVCOnx5nYSfXTGotI1B7Z-cw965bgOVpDz-o6BghYlUMfRmsLjOVbG0m0eO2T4td7WE=w1200-h630-p]<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeB36nKIeSuvKvMx_UHGEipLnjDK3eK8aUNXVJeL-Hdw6us8g/viewform>
Assumption BBQ Cookout<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeB36nKIeSuvKvMx_UHGEipLnjDK3eK8aUNXVJeL-Hdw6us8g/viewform>
Please fill out the following form if you are interested in attending the cookout!
docs.google.com