[TCCM] 12/07 Talk Follow-Up Discussion

Raul E Hernandez rhern at mit.edu
Mon Dec 4 18:33:51 EST 2023

Hello!

I hope you’ve had a great week thus far! This past Sunday, we had a talk given by Bishop John Stowe that spoke Catholicism and the LGBTQ Community. This talk falls under our Building Bridges theme for most of our lectures this academic year, chosen for us to come together as a community to strive to build bridges with everyone, unconditionally.

We will be having a follow-up discussion to the talk this Thursday, December 7 at 8-9 PM in W11 Main Dining Room, the same location as the lecture. Please join us for an evening of spontaneous conversation, prepared questions to think/talk about, and insightful discussion! Refreshments will be provided.

To better prepare the quantity of refreshments we should order, please fill out this<https://forms.gle/YzrMngC5fh2xbGpx9> RSVP form.

Thank you! We hope to you see there!

God bless,

Raul Hernandez