[TCCM] Easter Parties RSVP

Mark A Mosser mamosser at mit.edu
Mon Apr 3 22:19:25 EDT 2023

TL;DR: RSVP for TCC Easter Parties here: https://forms.gle/tEkq5uiMpZ1mcrVJA

Howdy y’all,

I hope you all had a fantastic spring break. Easter is now fast approaching, so please fill out this RSVP<https://forms.gle/tEkq5uiMpZ1mcrVJA> for the TCC Easter parties so that I can make sure to order enough food. I will be sad if I do not order enough food.

We will have a party in W11 that will start immediately after the Vigil Mass concludes (about 10:30pm) and end around 1am. We will cater chick fil a for this party.
We will also have a brunch in W11 after the 9:30am Mass on Sunday (the 9:30am Mass will be the only Mass at the MIT chapel on Easter Sunday). For that party we are planning to have chicken and waffles.
Both parties will be lit.

I hope to see you all there!
RSVP form again: https://forms.gle/tEkq5uiMpZ1mcrVJA

In Christ,