[TCCM] TCC/Harvard Catholic Center Party

David C Choi dcchoi at mit.edu
Wed Sep 21 11:15:49 EDT 2022

Hey everyone!

The Tech Catholic Community is formally invited to a Harvard Catholic Center party with swing dancing this Friday, September 23rd, from 7:30-9:30pm!! This will be a great time to expand our Catholic community and meet with other Catholic students in the (slightly worse) school along Mass Ave. If you are interested in attending, please fill out the following form: https://forms.gle/5FQ6ugonPCkaAWYf7. The party will be located in the St. Paul courtyard (just at the church, a 5 min walk from the Harvard Square T stop), feel free to email me at dcchoi at mit.edu if you have any questions!

Blessings,
David