[TCCM] TCC Welcome Back Party! *(Please RSVP!)*

Kathryn M Linz klinz at mit.edu
Wed Sep 7 15:54:33 EDT 2022

Bump on this!! Please RSVP if you haven't already! (If you forget, you're still welcome to attend, but RSVPing is very helpful so we buy enough food for everyone!)
https://forms.gle/mrEwr4jfHXqmgka46
[https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/mDxzNmBpsKgT7UYszB-OYJsbfZi7KIlHmlQCG1QgQfD-ev9Ftz8a2TDOCbHVHCF3H1UNFRACTsI=w1200-h630-p]<https://forms.gle/mrEwr4jfHXqmgka46>
TCC Welcome Back RSVP<https://forms.gle/mrEwr4jfHXqmgka46>
To be held Sunday, Sept. 11th after the 5:00pm Mass (for those of you who go to a different Mass, we expect to start around 6:15), in the Main Dining Room of W11. For any questions, please reach out to Kathryn (klinz at mit.edu)!
forms.gle