[TCCM] TCC Mentorship Program

Kathryn M Linz klinz at mit.edu
Thu Oct 27 11:36:41 EDT 2022

Sign up to be a TCC mentor or mentee<https://forms.gle/y8EE6ob8TuGq8ufx8>!

Hello everyone!

As in previous years, we will be continuing the TCC Mentorship Program, open to all undergraduate and graduate students who would like to become more involved in the TCC! This program is a great way to grow in the TCC by developing a deep 1:1 friendship to walk with you on your journey through the TCC as you also deepen your relationship with Christ, or to give back to the TCC if you're already involved and to help foster that growth in new members! (See more of the description in the sign-up).

Sign-ups will close this Friday the 28th (but if you didn't see the message in Slack, I understand this is very short notice-- the sign-up is fairly short, but if you need more time, please reply to this email and let me know, and I can give you through next Tuesday!), and I will plan to have mentorship assignments out by the following Wednesday!

Mentorship pairs will also be able to get up to $10 per semester reimbursed when they go out for coffee or lunch together, to encourage you to spend time together outside of TCC events to get to know one another!

Here is the sign-up form! https://forms.gle/y8EE6ob8TuGq8ufx8

I hope that you'll benefit from this amazing program, and that you have a great close to your week!
-Kathryn Linz
 TCC Social Committee Member
[https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/jntcHZvnQSvsKGMqeJv3vVQJ_wdebllzBiSjaqx9qpXwauixDQHT4YmiO41niDLZzjM5Gi5fLaM=w1200-h630-p]<https://forms.gle/y8EE6ob8TuGq8ufx8>
TCC Mentorship Form - 2022-23<https://forms.gle/y8EE6ob8TuGq8ufx8>
Please fill out this form whether you'd like to be a mentor, mentee, or both! Each paring will also be reimbursed up to $10 per semester when they go out for coffee or lunch together! The TCC Mentorship Program is designed to foster friendships within the TCC (especially across grade levels). It is an opportunity for mentees to learn how/where to get more involved in the TCC if they would like to explore any particular area of the TCC, and also a chance for mentors to impart what they've learned over their time in the TCC. This person is not a spiritual director (but if you need one, Father Michael is and he's great at it!!), but they are a listening ear to anything you're experiencing in your faith as well.
forms.gle