[TCCM] You Are Called — SEEK23

John Ortega jportega at mit.edu
Sun Oct 23 12:12:52 EDT 2022

You Are Called — SEEK23 Catholic Conference (January 2-6, 2023)

[cid:d023f150-b9aa-4a75-8a44-55f9834b5644]

Do you hear it?

Wherever you are, whatever you do, right in this moment: You’re being called.

This January, we invite you to join us for SEEK23, a five-day event where you can leave old things behind and answer a new call to greatness, holiness, joy and mission.

As an event centered on the crux of the Gospel, the heart of SEEK will feature prayer, adoration, Scripture and the sacraments. You can also expect to hear great talks from speakers, experience deeper fellowship with friends and find your next adventure through our awesome sponsors.

Check out this video<https://vimeo.com/761252866/4a440ac702> to learn more about the SEEK conference and this link<https://seek.focus.org/> for the SEEK23 website and registration. Early Bird pricing will run through November 1. We do not want money to be a barrier for anyone and are happy to speak with you about your specific situation.

Please reach out to Nadia Anderson (nadia.anderson at focus.org<mailto:nadia.anderson at focus.org>) or myself (john.ortega at focus.org<mailto:john.ortega at focus.org>) before registering if you would like to join us for this life-changing experience!

God Bless,
John Ortega