[TCCM] On Becoming Catholic at MIT

Michael Medas mmedas at mit.edu
Sat Oct 1 18:17:03 EDT 2022

On Becoming a Catholic at MIT:

Have you been thinking about becoming a Catholic?
Already Catholic and people mentioned to you that they wish they had your faith?  Invite them to our Q & A session!
Here is an opportunity for you or someone you know to learn more about becoming Catholic.

On Sunday, October 16th, at 11:00AM – Noon in W11, First Floor Chaplains Meeting Room, the MIT Catholic community will be holding a Q & A session about the Catholic faith. This is a time to come and ask questions about Catholicism and learn how a person becomes a Catholic..  There is no obligation to continue after the Q & A session.  For those who want to continue, we will coordinate our schedules and choose the day/time we will meet for this year’s Catholicism 101 seminar.  More information may be found at https://mitcatholic.org/why-catholic  or by emailing Father Michael: mmedas at mit.edu<mailto:mmedas at mit.edu>

Blessings and peace,

Fr Michael

Reverend Michael B. Medas, MSW
Catholic Chaplain
Massachusetts Institute of Technology
W11-012
40 Massachusetts Ave.
Cambridge, MA 02139

“Jesus loves you always, even when you don’t feel worthy.
When not accepted by others, even by yourself sometimes,
He is the one who always accepts you.  Only believe, you are precious to Him.
Bring all you are suffering to His feet, only open your heart to be loved by Him as you are.
He will do the rest.”   Saint Mother Teresa