[TCCM] TCC Secret Santa!

Liliana R Arias lilarias at mit.edu
Sun Nov 27 21:15:24 EST 2022

Hello all,

I would like to invite everyone to participate in a TCC Secret Santa! Please fill out this form by December 2nd if you’d like to participate:  https://forms.gle/tpy9Lpm5U5E7JNnY6

Details

Each participant will randomly be assigned to another person, and will purchase a gift for that person (gifts should be in the range of $10-$20). Gifts will be exchanged at Spags on December 16. If you are unable to make it to Spags that day, no worries! Just let me know and I can make sure your person gets the gift.

You should wrap your gift and include a baby photo of yourself as a hint!

Gift ideas (just some ideas to start- feel free to get gifts from other places as well! Also, the gifts aren’t required to be Catholic, but it’s extra cool if they are!)

https://www.catholicnewsagency.com/amp/news/252896/christmas-shopping-check-out-these-gifts-handmade-by-monks-and-nuns

https://www.etsy.com/market/catholic

https://www.catholiccompany.com/top-100-catholic-gift-ideas-c6375/#/filter:calculated_price:10:20/filter:calculated_price:*:10

In Christ,