[TCCM] TCC Exceeds Goal for 24hr Challenge -- A Big Thank You!

Aria R Eppinger ariaepp at mit.edu
Thu Mar 31 11:00:38 EDT 2022

The results for the 24-hour challenge are in! This year our goal was to reach 250 donors on Pi Day. I am excited to share that we exceeded that goal by reaching 292 donors!

We want to send along a huge thank you! Thank you for your generosity. Thank you for your time and energy to share the challenge with friends and family. And thank you for everything you do to make the TCC a wonderful community of friends and a supportive family!

Have a blessed Thursday!

Aria Eppinger
TCC Council President