[TCCM] Tmrw's Sunday Masses 27 March 2022

Michael Medas mmedas at mit.edu
Sat Mar 26 12:05:04 EDT 2022

Sunday Mass:  Reminder that tmrw (27 March) we have two Masses - 9:30am & 5:00pm.

Blessings on your day, and I look forward to praying Holy Mass with you all tmrw!

Fr Michael

Reverend Michael B. Medas, MSW
Catholic Chaplain
Massachusetts Institute of Technology
W11-012
40 Massachusetts Ave.
Cambridge, MA 02139

“Try to keep your soul always in peace and quiet, always ready for whatever our Lord may wish to work in you. It is certainly a higher virtue of the soul, and a greater grace, to be able to enjoy the Lord in different times and different places than in only one.”  --Saint Ignatius of Loyola