[TCCM] Adoration Tomorrow!

Mark A Mosser mamosser at mit.edu
Thu Mar 10 21:42:55 EST 2022

TL;DR Here<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1UYtQiTszM1I-Bf-UCL6R9yPqBYBTH9JUtaflA6tt33Y/edit?usp=sharing> is the link to the adoration schedule for tomorrow. Stop by the chapel anytime from 7am-5pm to pray in front of the Blessed Sacrament.

Hello all!

Great job on the 24 Hour challenge! Very proud of all your efforts!

This is a reminder that tomorrow we will be having adoration tomorrow from 7am-5pm to pray for peace in Ukraine. Here is the sign up sheet again for reference:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1UYtQiTszM1I-Bf-UCL6R9yPqBYBTH9JUtaflA6tt33Y/edit?usp=sharing

If tomorrow you find yourself unable to make the shift you signed up for, please reach out to me so I can coordinate a replacement if necessary. Also, if you can’t commit to a full 30 minutes please feel free to stop by the chapel anytime from 7am-5pm to pray for as long as you’re able. I look forward to seeing you all tomorrow!

In Christ,

Mark Mosser